Community > Posts By > popcornncoke

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 03/11/11 09:43 PM
Time to hit the yardsales for baby stuff. They need a new baby bed,car-seat and whatever,she did save alot of baby joe things. I just love yardsales,might start tomorrow.happy Chris,Dad and John are going to work on the van tomorrow,maybe it will be back on the road soon.

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 03/11/11 09:39 PM

{{{{{Ruby}}}}}...congrats to the whole family!!!!!!!:heart: :heart: :heart:

(oh, the 6th of Nov is already taken so the new baby can have any other day!!:tongue: )
She is due on the 13,but I hope for another date. Nov and Feb are the only months,that are free....

popcornncoke's photo
Fri 03/11/11 09:36 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Happy Birthday!Happy Birthday! Hope you have many more.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 03/10/11 06:46 PM
SINCE THEY TOLD EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY AND I DIDN'T GET TO TELL ANY ONE, I'LL SHARE MY NEWES WITH YOU,MY MINGLE FAMILY.. GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE GRANDMA FOR THE 12 TIME IN NOV.?? LOOK AT MY PICTURE I'M TO YOUNG TO BE A GRANDMA TO 14.laugh laugh laugh BABY JOE WILL BE A BIG BROTHER,GUESS I BETTER STOP CALLING HIM,BABY JOE.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 03/09/11 08:27 PM

Sorry,I'm behind. Will put new pictures of Baby Joe up this week. Here it is March already,April will be here soon and MR.BRANDON JOSEPH WILL BE 2 YEARS OLD.happy happy Don't know what I'm going to get him yet.

Could that be becauce, you have already bought him every thing he could want up to date??
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: slaphead tongue2

WHO ME, Why would I do that?? Maybe because he is sooooo cute and the youngest one. plus he just learned to say I love you.

popcornncoke's photo
Wed 03/09/11 08:20 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Congratulations Holly!!!:flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/01/11 08:09 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
So sorry to hear that.. She is a such a sweet person... Prayers being said for her and her family....flowerforyou flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/01/11 08:06 PM
Sorry,I'm late. You know that old saying BETTER LATE,THAN NEVER. So Happy Birthday,Tom. Hope you have many,many more.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 03/01/11 08:03 PM
Sorry,I'm behind. Will put new pictures of Baby Joe up this week. Here it is March already,April will be here soon and MR.BRANDON JOSEPH WILL BE 2 YEARS OLD.happy happy Don't know what I'm going to get him yet.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 02/12/11 10:01 PM
Since he doesn't drink and have to keep it clean.It is hard to think of things. going out to dinner and having cake and ice cream sounds so dull. He is getting married in may. Will check back.. It is to be a surprise,maybe I'll check with my other sons. Thanks

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:10 PM
HI EVERYONE. My youngest son will be 30 in june and I would like to do something different and fun. Right off,I have to tell you he doesn't drink. Have to keep it clean because family will be there. Do guys have any ideal's ? maybe 30 small presents,built up to a big one.

popcornncoke's photo
Thu 02/10/11 10:51 AM

He is sick again. I wish this darn cold weather would go away.

Oh man,tell him to stop that!:laughing: :laughing:
Constant prayers for the little guy.:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
THANKS,I'LL BE SURE TO TELL THEM.. GOOD WISHES AND PRAYERS TO YOU AND YOURS..

popcornncoke's photo
Sun 02/06/11 02:07 PM
He is sick again. I wish this darn cold weather would go away.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/29/11 09:38 PM
Baby Joe is doing fine. His parents, Joe & Shirley are getting married on May 15.happy happy They have been together 4 yrs.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/29/11 09:35 PM

Congradulations :thumbsup:
Enjoy because they grow up to darn fast....

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/29/11 09:34 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Grandchildren are wonderful,I have 11 plus 2-step grandkids. One of the good things is that you can spoiled them and then send them back to Mommy and Daddy.

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/29/11 09:30 PM

My condolences on your loss..May God give your family the strength to get thru this.. Thank you for letting us know..flowerforyou

popcornncoke's photo
Sat 01/29/11 09:29 PM

Suzzanne wants all her friends to know she's down and off the Net for two weeks,,,,,,because she has ran off with me in my semi...

laugh OK,,,SHE dared me to do that,,,lol,BUT really she's off the site for two weeks getting a new Internet Provider,,wink,

drinker :wink: :banana: SO HANG ON,,,,,And she'll be back soon.

Sounds like fun to me,wish I could go some where.

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 01/11/11 09:37 PM

So sorry to here!flowers :angel: flowers :angel: flowers

popcornncoke's photo
Tue 01/11/11 09:36 PM
flowers :heart: flowers :heart:
Sorry to hear this, but thankful you got to say that last goodbye. It's never easy to lose someone, but she was very lucky to have someone as devoted and caring as you in her life! You will see her again.flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers