Community > Posts By > 2N2 1

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 05:38 PM
This isn't a one time thing, it's happening again and again. Going through match I will click NO and immediately get an email saying "Congratulations, You two were matched" bla bla bla. what's the deal?

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 07:06 AM
Thanks, TX, I can think of many reasons someone would deactivate their profile, but only one admin would.

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 06:41 AM
I thought that might be the reason for the different notifications

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 06:28 AM
both of these messages come up as I'm returning a current message. My guess is the user pulled their profile vs site admin pulled it
clarification?

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 04:25 AM
Can anyone suitably explain the difference in these 2 messages?

no photo
Wed 03/06/19 04:13 AM
Julie, personally I like your profile but that's me. I would rather have someone give me more information in the beginning than have to try and drag details out of them short message by short message. That being said I can say from my experience that a lot of people will be put off by such a long intro and then there's the fact that most users don't read them anyway. So, for advice, I'd say hit the highlights, your must haves and then let the rest flow in your email responses.

no photo
Mon 03/04/19 07:39 AM
Just a thought, If the problem started recently you might check to see if it's in the path of the airflow from your heating system. Even though that air is enough to warm your house it's definitely cool enough to chill your lave.

no photo
Thu 02/28/19 03:28 PM
It's common courtesy to tip all those in the service industry. Postal carrier, trash collector, maid, and yes even the shoe sales person or the haberdasher. Unfortunately too many people see tipping as nothing but an added expense and not as an expression of gratitude for good service.

no photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:11 AM
Gone to graveyards every one, when will they ever learn

no photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:07 AM
Crawfish au gratin and king crab legs lima beans for a side

no photo
Sat 02/23/19 07:01 AM
Well Carpenter it means they are gold diggers and you don't to seem to have enough gold for them.

no photo
Sat 02/23/19 06:51 AM
Love is but a fleeting emotion, it waxes and wains with the wind. Honesty, understanding, stability, and commitment to work through the bad times are much more important.

no photo
Sat 02/23/19 05:57 AM
Yes,I'm living my dream.I live on a beautiful piece of property large enough that I will never have to worry about neighbors encroaching. I've got a 17 acre lake less than 100 yards from my back door with enough fish to feed myself and half the county for life. Deer and turkeys that graze in the yard, Eagles and hawks that keep the rodent population under control. A nice garden spot that supplies most of my vegetable needs and a neighbor that raises layers and supplies me with all the eggs I can use. In season I have a plethora of mushrooms and wild edibles free for the picking. The only thing I'm lacking is that special lady to share my life with and that's what I'm working on here.

no photo
Fri 02/22/19 07:48 AM
I'm serious folks, I didn't start this to chat but to offer help.

no photo
Fri 02/22/19 07:01 AM
To start with please don't try to turn this into something it's not intended to be. I'm a fixer, it's a natural talent, first manifested itself at 5 yrs old when I disassembled our broken lawn mower and reassembled it into working order. I can fix almost anything and spent many years doing home repairs for a living. I've always said if I can put my hands on it I can fix it. This will be a bit different as it's your hands that will be doing the actual work. I can't help with your plasma TV or smart phone etc. (they weren't built to be repaired, just replaced) but if you've got a problem around the house that is giving you fits, I'd be happy to offer my 2 cents worth.

no photo
Fri 02/22/19 06:48 AM

I have not met anyone, in person or otherwise to this day.... I noticed that 99% DO NOT EVEN READ MY PROFILE......devil

Amen, it almost seems pointless to work on one.

no photo
Fri 02/22/19 04:09 AM

I actually meant of the real users you met here in this application not the people you met in person in real life by this application but it's good seeing your shared stories :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it gives some hope that there are some real accounts here and it's application

This is my second "incarnation" here. Back in the day I don't remember the balance / percentage of scammers to have been tipped so far off kilter as it seems to be today.(I blame smart phones, lack of long distance charges, and cheap internet connections). Anyway, back in the day I found a nice lady and we had a good long run. This time (past 3 months), well, I know I've met several real people online but no one that's ready for a face to face. I understand this as I'm quite "intense" and my life is convoluted to say the least, and I doubt that will change. But I'm not looking to just find some body but that somebody that can handle the weirdness that is my life and enjoy what ride I've got left on my ticket before the park closes.

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 07:57 AM
My Siamese baby died last march, just short of her 22nd birthday. Was born Mothers day, May 12 of 96. I had her from 6 weeks old. Sad to see her go but she passed peacefully in front of the fireplace, with me by her side.

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 07:09 AM
Sure Charles, what do you have in mind? As I have previously stated I don't control it. It happens when or where it does without my knowledge.

no photo
Thu 02/21/19 06:40 AM
It's not the style of music I usually like but when I heard it years ago I knew it was my song.

Previous 1 3 4