Community > Posts By > Jenafour13

Jenafour13's photo
Thu 11/29/07 03:07 PM
I'm in Kissimmee.. not too far away!

Jenafour13's photo
Fri 11/23/07 11:04 PM
i am in the same boat as you darlin. i believe love exists, but its the hardest darn thing to find, and there are only so many times the cliches make you feel better "good things come to those who wait" "itll happen for you when you least expect it..." blah blah blah. remember, though disney fairy tales all ended happily ever after, those stories are based off of Grimms fairy tales, which were morbid and normally resulted in people getting eyes gouged out or having body parts chopped off (both of these in the real version of cinderella. dont believe me? google it:smile: ) oh, and i live near disney world, its not quite as happy as what its made out to be. love is possible, and will be totally worth it. bigsmile

Jenafour13's photo
Fri 11/23/07 06:53 PM
what the other two said, just be there for her, let her cry on your shoulder, but dont let it go for too long! depression is not good when youre pregnant. be supportive, and don't let her get back with this guy!!! he left her once for another girl, he would probably do it again, regardless of a child. dont let her hate the baby either, the father needs to know its his, but she shouldnt hate the child. this happened to her for a reason, and she is going to have to wait it out to find out why.shes probably asking why her, and as much as it may suck, tell her that you cant answer that, that it happened to her, and you cant go back in time to change it, so you have to accept it, and make the best out of the situation, no matter how much it sucks.

Jenafour13's photo
Tue 11/06/07 04:03 PM
gwen. i have worked at training camp for the last four years as a security guard, you have probably seen me there!

Jenafour13's photo
Sun 11/04/07 07:31 PM
thanks. y'all rock!

Jenafour13's photo
Sat 11/03/07 04:12 PM
the steelers rock my world. the ravens game on monday is going to be intense. has anyone been to training camp before?

Jenafour13's photo
Sat 11/03/07 01:01 PM
hey yall. im new to this thing, and just trying to figure out how it all works. it seems pretty fantastic. have a good weekend :)