Community > Posts By > calovebuggie

no photo
Tue 02/05/08 04:21 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!! to all those that had kind words for me. He is still on the site and still meeting others so I guess it is time I pick myself up off the floor and get over it. It doesn't stop the pain but me hurting and me putting my walls up so high doesn't effect him at all, right? :-) Thanks!!! :smile:

no photo
Mon 02/04/08 05:47 PM
Edited by calovebuggie on Mon 02/04/08 05:49 PM
Okay- so crazy me met a guy- I know, strange. And I really liked him- I could feel myself falling head over heals in love and he supposedly felt the same (or so he said). We met and to make it short-- we got really close really fast- too fast I am sure but we got wrapped up in it all and I felt fireworks and those butterflies in my stomach.

So, I am not one to open my heart easily and I try not to get too close to people but I did to him- it felt right and he made it clear that he was in it to stay and I jumped in feet first without any worry of falling.

But then I get the call- and he makes excuse after excuse and his friends said this and his dad said that about me-- excuses of what I don't even really know- I could barely hear through a bad reception on our phones and I got defensive and hung up- bottom line: he doesn't want to see me anymore.

I don't know what I did wrong. And I feel so utterly stupid for believing in someone. I let myself think for just one brief moment that someone as amazing as him would care about me. And I was left feeling alone, used, and broken.

What's the point of it all? I mean, The J. Geils Band really knew their stuff--- Love Stinks. We always want what we can't have. There is no point to the madness. And I will never know what I did wrong...

no photo
Thu 01/31/08 10:47 PM
met someone- great guy, thought he could be "the one" but he obviously thought differently... lol.. Now- just bored- talking to new people is better than talking to the walls.