Community > Posts By > Troublemaker7

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:19 AM
It was so nice to wake up with you this morning, to be held in your arms. I loved hearing that you will be waiting for me when I come home from work today. I can hardly wait! I wish it would be that way always.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:05 AM

:heart: If you're in a serious relationship, is it wrong to be somewhat attracted to another person, even if you would never consider dating them or doing anything about it, and you love your partner very much?:heart:

Not at all. It's completely natural. Anyone who says just because they are in a relationship they never even look at another attractive person is full of crappola. I only want my boyfriend, and I wouldn't cheat on him... but we both see attractive people and admire them. We even point them out to one another sometimes. That doesn't make us any less committed.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/15/08 05:02 AM
Gosh.... it's the complete opposite for me. The prospect of going back to school is this heavy dread that settles over me every time I think about it.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/15/08 04:52 AM
Even though you are away, I feel so close to you. I loved getting a wakeup call from you this morning as you were finally getting off of work. Night jobs away from town are hard, but it makes it that much better when you get back. I hear in your voice how much you miss me. You tell me you love me, and I hear your honesty through the phone line.

It makes me smile when you vent to me. It means that you want to share with me. When I hear your frustration melt away and listen to you laugh, I know that I can make you smile no matter what, the same way you do for me. It's one of the things that makes us so special. I know I can always depend on you to give me a spectacular day, even if I've been having a terrible one.

You are amazing.

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:40 PM
My neighborhood is so safe it's ridiculous. The worst thing that could happen is for one of the 80-year-olds to invite you in to talk for hours...

Seriously, though, I would walk alone at night any time.

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 07/03/08 01:37 PM
I'm so excited that you're coming over tonight! I can't wait to start our fun weekend of camping and dancing and swimming and drinking and just enjoying each other!! drinker

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:10 PM
My longest relationship was 7 years. It ended because she decided one day she didn't want any responsibilities. To her that meant ditching three dogs, a mortgage, staying out every night til 3 in the morning during the week, and becoming a drug addict. It was a huge shock and came out of nowhere... But it worked out for the best in the end, and I couldn't be happier today.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:04 PM
I think that I am as long as they are the right person. For me, it's very important to have someone I can really share my life with.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/01/08 04:01 PM
Humor on a first date... Too much romance and it feels kinda creepy. For me, the romance needs to come a little later once we really have had the chance to get to know each other.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:59 PM
No need to narrow it down until someone gives you a reason to!!! Keep meeting new people until one stands up and makes you take notice.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:57 PM
Edited by Troublemaker7 on Tue 07/01/08 03:58 PM
Double post. oops

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:57 PM

A few months. I'm sure finding someone else shaved off a few years from that recovery period, and you better believe I'm eternally grateful to her for that love

That's exactly the same for me. I wasn't looking for someone, but I found the most wonderful person ever and I couldn't be happier now.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:56 PM
Less than a month... But we were already falling apart, so by the time we were officially over I was prepared.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 07/01/08 03:53 PM

I would prefer to keep my number of partners low and just shag alot with that person so it evens out :tongue:

I agree!!! The number of partners doesn't necessarily indicate the number of time you have had sex or the quality.

I'm down 17 people as compared to the average 23 year old, but I like to think that just means I'm more selective and know what I want. Plus... inside a sexual relationship I am VERY sexual. :banana:

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:04 PM
I'm not understanding how the police came into the picture... As far as I know, you can't call the cops on someone because they are black. What did he do to warrant the law stepping in? Sounds like there is another issue here.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 06/30/08 04:00 PM
Edited by Troublemaker7 on Mon 06/30/08 04:02 PM
I think it's important when you're in a relationship to be able to joke. It's really about the level of trust you have with the person, the spirit of what you are saying, and what you tell them them or say when you are serious.

My boyfriend and I joke about things that I guess you might call "hurtful" if you thinking calling someone old is mean. I tease him all the time about squinting when he's trying to read without his glasses, having the lungs of a 108 year old, and being old. He's 43 and I'm 23, so age is something we are comfortable discussing. He knows his age isn't an issue for me, that I love him for who he is (even his squintiness), and that when I joke it is just that-- a joke, not a comment meant to make him feel bad. The same thing applies in reverse when he calls me short, tells me I'm goofy or crazy, or whatever other teasing things we say. I know that it's really ne of the things that makes me different and contribute to how much he cares about me.

The bottom line is make sure you both know what is a joke and what is serious. Also, if there is a sore subject (like weight), be mindful of that person's feelings and stay away if it hurts them.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 06/30/08 03:50 PM
I have EXACTLY the same problem that you do. I constantly over-analyze things and start getting nervous and worried. I started feeling some distance from my boyfriend of almost 8 months. We began having sex less, the texting several times a day every day and long conversations that lasted hours at a time started slowing down, we didn't see each other as often during the week... Instead of talking I got worried and anxious until I got to the point where I literally started crying.

I'll tell you to do what worked for me--talk to him. I told him how I was feeling and what I was worried about... not in an accusatory or needy way, just as honest and straight-forward as I could be. It was fantastic! I found out he had some of the same insecurities as me, and a lot of it was based on his last relationship. He was worried that things were just so good they couldn't continue and rather than getting hurt when I pulled away (like he was sure I would do), he thought he would be the one to "slow things down" to feel more in control.

Once we talked, we realized a lot of our fears were unfounded and not really base on the reality of our relationship. Talking to him is the only way to figure out what the reality is for you.

Troublemaker7's photo
Sat 06/28/08 07:19 AM

what Would you date a person that was very involved with their church ?what

Absolutely not!!!!!!!

Troublemaker7's photo
Sat 06/28/08 07:17 AM

I'm trying to stress less and just live more. The love I seek, the love I deserve...it will find me. If you and I are meant to be, that's the way it will be. I will not stress and worry about it. I'm just anxious to watch it all play out, one small step at a time. But I'm so ready for this next step. smitten

That is such a great attitude! When you start living more and worrying less you will find what you want.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 06/24/08 10:11 PM

Awwwww...now that was sweet! You sound so happy and very lucky to have found someone that you feel that way about!

Yeah... I really am lucky. Sometimes I want to pinch myself. laugh