Community > Posts By > Troublemaker7

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:34 PM
Gross... This question makes me feel queezy.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:30 PM
Edited by Troublemaker7 on Mon 09/01/08 07:31 PM
I think dating does get harder as you get older, for a number of reasons. Everyone has their own issues and insecurities from past relationships. It is also harder to meet new people who are interesting and single. I'm not sure it really has to do with a shift in generations. At least from my point of view as someone who is younger. I still value respect, faithfulness, and committment. I also happen to be pretty mature for my age, and I'm dating someone older.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:33 PM
I can't really answer that without knowing you, but most likely it is because once a man is in the "friend zone" it's hard to picture yourself being romantic with him. At least that is true for me. You don't want to mess up the friendship and possibly lose what you have. Plus, it can sometimes feel weird being intimate (and I'm not just talking about sex) with someone who has been just a friend for a while.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:31 PM
That's a sign of someone who is controlling and insecure. Take it from me, you don't want to be with someone like that. It is sooooo much better to be with someone who trusts you completely. And everyone needs to have their own friends and interests outside of a relationship.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:28 PM
That's a lot of ifs, and I would have to know a whole lot more. Kinda general for me to really respond well.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:27 PM
boring

Troublemaker7's photo
Sun 08/31/08 06:34 AM
I agree that the things you posted are part of love. To me, they are more new love, or even infatuation. My definition of love involves more than enjoying someone's company, wanting to see them and spend every minute with them, and feeling safe and wonderful in their arms. Although that's a part of it, I think true love involves a deeper connection.

It's when you really know someone, their strengths and weaknesses, and love them despite (or even because of) their "flaws".

It's being able to talk to them after a hard day and have all your stress melt away.

It's having them bring out the best in you.

It's effortless connection where you feel like you were born to love them.

It's a sense of sharing and fun... It's laughter, cuddling, being able to cry on their shoulder.

And so much more.

Troublemaker7's photo
Sat 08/30/08 10:16 AM
I'm glad you told me that you would like to move in with me... I love the idea of coming home to you every day. It also tells me how serious you really are about us. You have said many times before you would never move in with another girlfriend unless you knew marriage was in the future... Wow! love

I just love having you in my life, and I'm beginning to not be able to imagine it without you. You truly make me happy in every way.

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:57 PM

I guess my next question would be....

If a dude tells you that he really DOES want something other than boobs n beer....

Do you REALLY believe us??? lol

Words are cheap!!! Too many people say that just because they know they should.

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:55 PM

Well, work means money to them, and nothing turns them on more than money. LOL

:P

I know this is mostly in jest... but truthfully, it's more the very manly scent, the raw look, knowing those muscles came from real work and not hours wasted at a gym, and a ton more. It brings out the side of me that wants to pounce!

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:51 PM
You're welcome. blushing

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:49 PM
I left for a convention for work and was gone less than a week. When I came home after almost all day of traveling and no sleep I was told she was leaving. Just like that. No discussion, no explanation, just 7 years down the drain.

Things work out for the best in the end, though. I'm now in a relationship that's 5,000 times better! :banana:

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:41 PM
I think really what a man wants is very similar to what a woman wants... maybe in a different order or at a different pace. But really, they want someone who makes their life seem better.

How? At first, you want someone to laugh with and talk to, just to feel the "connection." Then you really look for things that make it really click. The person "gets" you, you share deeper feelings, have common ideas, and feel like they contribute something positive to your life. Sex is always a part of it for everyone of course! :) And in that regard men look for someone who is compatible with their pace, likes, dislikes, etc.

Really, everyone regardless of gender, wants someone who lights up their world and sets them on fire. Men can fall just as hard as women, and I have known plenty the male romantic. flowerforyou

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:20 PM

ripped jeans, no shirt, just got out from under the car.... a bit of oil and brake fluid as cologne...oh ya, I love that....

I'll take that to a suit any day of the week...

Here here!!!! drinker drinker

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 09:04 PM
Heehee... No, not like that. winking

Any other ladies find a man dirty from hard work sexy as hell? My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy that I find him very hot when he's just back from working and you can tell.

There's just something about it...

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:55 PM

yes his comments were crude......but I believe she has to accept them right......
so she is as much at fault for having them there....maybe big sis could explain how it makes her look.....and the part of your dad seeing it too!!

She doesn't have it set to have to approve comments, but I'm definitely going to suggest it. Somebody has to look out for her... and I think that falls under the big sis category.

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:31 PM
Yeah... this isn't the only thing about him I don't like. I am almost at the kicking his butt stage.

At least my sister just removed all the gross stuff. But really... he should have a filter somewhere that says that is weird.

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:26 PM
I guess in some ways I judge on a different standard. At 19 I owned my own home. I just can't imagine not knowing not to post sex comments on a site where my girlfriend or boyfriend's parents and siblings go regularly.

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:21 PM

You already explained it. you said your sis just turned 18. So how old is the BFohwell

He's 20. Should really know better than that.

Troublemaker7's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:17 PM

OMG! My family is reading this? scared slaphead

Yeah... I know!!!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 12 13