Community > Posts By > Troublemaker7

Troublemaker7's photo
Wed 01/14/09 08:30 PM

Troublemaker7 I am so sorry. If you both love eachother the way it sounds like you do you can get through this.

Thanks! That means a lot. It's going to be really hard, and sometimes I feel like a big idiot, but I think it's worth working on. We had an excellent day Sunday where we went out, did things together, had tons of fun, and were able to get out of the serious dark cloud that hung over us most of last week.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:52 PM
Never. That's one thing I'm good at. When it's officially over, it's over. I don't let that door open again.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 01/12/09 07:28 PM
I think mine are higher in some places and lower in others. I have raised my standards when it comes to things like communication, honesty, maturity, and ability to commit. I have become more realistic when it comes to the exact age and phyisical appearance of a person because those things really matter less in the long run.

Troublemaker7's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:54 AM

:smile: How would you feel if you find out that the guy you fell in love with happens to be gay?:smile:

There is no way I could fall in love with someone without knowing that.

Troublemaker7's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:46 AM

Very Important
No pic No reply

I agree. It makes me feel like you are hiding, hideous, or scared if there is no picture.

Troublemaker7's photo
Sat 01/10/09 06:39 AM
Well, I was wrong. Turns out you would do something to hurt me and you really aren't as faithful as I thought. I feel sick, I'm confused, and I really don't understand why you would do those things with her.

I've never seen a man sob the way you did this morning with me. You really mean it when you say you love me more than anything, but you still do things that are so f*cked up.

I want to get through this, but I don't know how.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:19 PM

So ya Dana & I are both interested in younger men .. our soldier boys smitten

Her's is 2 yrs younger

Mine is 1/2 my age oops rofl rofl rofl

shocked shocked rofl rofl

Mine is twice my age almost! drinks

Thanks! That was on our trip to Vegas two weeks ago at the KA show at the MGM

Nice picture .. very sweet

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/06/09 02:04 PM
Everybody has their own time frame. I was in a 7 year relationship that I thought was mostly happy. After it ended, like you, I realized it was not a good thing for me at all. I was in limbo for a little bit, but then I found someone amazing that completely took my mind off of anything but my future with him.

Maybe you'll find someone like that. Or maybe you just need to pick up a random woman in a bar, bang her hard, and get back in the groove. Who knows. It's different for everone. Some people need someone serious to get them back in the game and some people just need sex. Depends on which you are I guess.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/06/09 01:54 PM

So ya Dana & I are both interested in younger men .. our soldier boys smitten

Her's is 2 yrs younger

Mine is 1/2 my age oops rofl rofl rofl

shocked shocked rofl rofl

Mine is twice my age almost! drinks

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/06/09 07:07 AM
I definitely think some people are more compatible than others and some people should never be together in a relaitonship. My ex and I just didn't work. I didn't even realize how incompatible we were until I started a new relationship and realized it shouldn't be a constant struggle.

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/06/09 06:46 AM

under wear left on the kitchen floor...

Depends on how it got there... Whenever there is underwear left on my kitchen floor it means we just couldn't wait to get to the bedroom! tongue2

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/06/09 06:44 AM

True be that. That's why there should be no problem dating outside your age group or race for that matter.

It's all in who you fall in love with. Period.

love

I totally agree. I have dated people who were not the same race as me, and I know a lot of really great bi-racial couples.

I would even add that there should be no problem if people want to date their same sex. I am bisexual, and have dated a woman in the past. speaking from experience, love is love...

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/06/09 06:44 AM

True be that. That's why there should be no problem dating outside your age group or race for that matter.

It's all in who you fall in love with. Period.

love

I totally agree. I have dated people who were not the same race as me, and I know a lot of really great bi-racial couples.

I would even add that there should be no problem if people want to date their same sex. I am bisexual, and have dated a woman in the past. speaking from experience, love is love...

Troublemaker7's photo
Tue 01/06/09 06:41 AM
I think it is so funny that most people said money. I have never had a fight about money with my boyfriend. Maybe we just are both very level headed about that sort of thing...

We have a joint bank account for bills, one checking account each that we use for whatever we want, and a savings account. We put what is required for the bills weekly into the joint account, and I take care of paying everything and balancing the checkbook.

It seems pretty straight-forward... what is there to fight about?

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 01/05/09 07:01 PM

I have a success story, too, although it's kinda a reverse of the Demi/Ashton thing. I am dating the most wonderful man in the entire world. He's 44 and I'm about to turn 24 in about a week. We have been dating for over a year and we are currently living together.

I have to say that the stereotypes against dating older/ younger people are completely off base. He is the best of both worlds and has everything I could ever want in a man.

He is mature, but also is totally fun loving. In fact, he has made me lighten up and stop taking myself so seriously all the time.

During the week he works harder than almost anyone I have ever met, but he also knows how to have a good time. We go out on the weekends (not in the middle of the week like some guys my age do...). We hang out with friends, play darts, and he has a crew of guy friends that he meets up with every Monday.

He is a great listener and can actually communicate, but he's not paternal. He loves that I am independent, and he has never tried to tell me what to do unless I ask his opinion.

He is great in bed... No problems at all in that department, and his experience is wonderful!

He's kind, gentle, sweet, intelligent, charming, charismatic, and handsome. All in all, I know I couldn't find a better man anywhere. We plan to get married soon, and I can honestly say there is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with.

Heya . this is great. I'm glad you are so happy hon. Every story of age differences fits here.

That's how I feel with someone younger than me. The same amazing connection and chemistry usually happens.

love

good to have you post on here ..

flowers

Thanks for the welcome. I know what you mean. It is amazing when you really find someone who you can completely commect with. That's why there are so many people in the world... because we all fit together in all types of amazing ways.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:08 PM
No. Conflict is not inherently bad. First, it can get things out into the open that need to be dealt with. Secondly, without conflict, you don't really know how strong you can be. Third, if there is no conflict in a relationship, it is missing truth. The only way to completely avoid conflict is to have the same exact ideas about everything or to pretend and hide. Also, not all conflict or disagreements have to be negative, especially if the people are mature.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 01/05/09 06:01 PM
Not if I wasn't already in a relationship. I think that is very selfish. I could never put someone else through the lifetime of pain that would bring with it.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:58 PM
I have a success story, too, although it's kinda a reverse of the Demi/Ashton thing. I am dating the most wonderful man in the entire world. He's 44 and I'm about to turn 24 in about a week. We have been dating for over a year and we are currently living together.

I have to say that the stereotypes against dating older/ younger people are completely off base. He is the best of both worlds and has everything I could ever want in a man.

He is mature, but also is totally fun loving. In fact, he has made me lighten up and stop taking myself so seriously all the time.

During the week he works harder than almost anyone I have ever met, but he also knows how to have a good time. We go out on the weekends (not in the middle of the week like some guys my age do...). We hang out with friends, play darts, and he has a crew of guy friends that he meets up with every Monday.

He is a great listener and can actually communicate, but he's not paternal. He loves that I am independent, and he has never tried to tell me what to do unless I ask his opinion.

He is great in bed... No problems at all in that department, and his experience is wonderful!

He's kind, gentle, sweet, intelligent, charming, charismatic, and handsome. All in all, I know I couldn't find a better man anywhere. We plan to get married soon, and I can honestly say there is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:26 PM
I think that the majority of people are accepting, at least on the outside. Like you said, the ones who are not comfortable usually keep it to themselves or talk about it only with people who have the same opinions as them.

I think it's really the same with any relationship outside of the "norm" - people who date with a large age difference, gay and lesbian couples, interracial couples, and any other variation you can think of. Anybody who has ever been in a relationship like that can feel people staring, hear comments through people who know them, and know that prejudice is never really gone from this world.

Troublemaker7's photo
Mon 01/05/09 05:18 PM
I would have to disagree with most on here. I don't think finances/ money cause the most fights.

I think it's something more basic - pride. Think about it... no matter what the fight is about on the surface, fighting is really about defending yourself, proving yourself right, self preservation, and bolstering your self-esteem and ego. Any time something hits one of those nerves, it becomes a fight.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13