Community > Posts By > Amberdee29045

Amberdee29045's photo
Mon 09/05/11 04:53 PM
Heart's in good shape! Going in tomorrow for liver ultrasound and have an upper GI scheduled for next week. Still seeing the "new" guy. So far, life is good over on this end of the woods :)

Amberdee29045's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:41 PM
Exactly! Just got some bad news last....I went to the ER a couple weeks ago because of chest pain...was told nothing was wrong and sent home, but Friday I got a certified letter from the hospital I went to saying that I have a hiatal hernia. Don't know exactly how large it is or anything yet, I'll be taking the letter to my primary doc next week when I go for my appt and we'll set up testing and all that.....will keep y'all posted.

Amberdee29045's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:18 PM
Edited by Amberdee29045 on Fri 06/10/11 08:19 PM

That is good news and I must say that good news isn't off topic.:smile:

Well my ex won't leave me alone now, he calls me constantly, ims me on yahoo messenger so much that if i leave my computer for a minute when i come back the screen is full of ims. Last night I had company and he tried to start a fight on the computer with me....I told him that I was going to bed and I would NOT answer ANY calls. I did fall asleep around 11 and when I woke up at 1am, I noticed he called my phone 15 times in the time span of 10 minutesfrustrated I noticed I had a couple of voicemails so I checked them and sure enough it was HIM...he left me two very nasty messages full of accusations and even a threat in the last one.

Well later on when I woke up for the day I had an offline message on yahoo from him, saying he was sorry for everything, that he doesn't remember anything that happened last night because during the middle of the night he had a seizure bad enough where he peed himself. Do I believe that???? Not really.slaphead scared

Amberdee29045's photo
Fri 06/10/11 08:10 PM

I understand what you all are going thru as my stepson is bipolar.. He refuses to stay on meds and now smokes marijuana because it makes him feel better than the meds.. not good! I'll keep you all in my prayers..:heart: flowerforyou

I remember going through that phase myself, where I thought that pot was doing a better job than the meds.

I was diagnosed with bipolar myself back in 1993, not even a month before my 10th birthday.

My advice is stay on the medication, and if you feel that the medication isn't working AFTER they have taken time to get into your system, don't hesitate to let your psychiatrist know. Do NOT self medicate. If for ANY reason you feel suicidal or even homicidal, seek IMMEDIATE medical attention. Keep a record of your daily thoughts, it will help you determine if/when you are about to have a "relapse" so to speak.

Amberdee29045's photo
Wed 06/01/11 08:14 PM

I am glad you got through it okay. I am still working on friendships. The nice thing about a friendship is you can still have a friend. One of my friends at work, a nurse was trying to set me up with someone but I am enjoying just having just friendships only. It is pretty cool because you don't ever have to worry about that, "Can't we been just friends?" Because that was all we were to begin with so nothing has changed.:smile:

Amen! Though I must say, I'm already seeing someone else bigsmile

Amberdee29045's photo
Sun 05/22/11 05:44 PM
Have you tried the new drink inspired by Bin Laden?

It's two shots and a splash of water

rofl

Amberdee29045's photo
Sun 05/22/11 12:54 PM
LoL Roy.....I guess I was ready for that relationship to end because he's been gone nearly a week now, yet I haven't cried one tear

Amberdee29045's photo
Wed 05/18/11 03:51 PM
He's gone! And as a result of him leaving.....my rent went down a hundred dollars bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Amberdee29045's photo
Thu 05/05/11 05:12 PM
Ok, I don't want this thread dying so damn it I'm gonna VENT.......Boyfriend that I have taking care of for the past 18 months has hurt me again today, it's the second time he's done it since August. We were arguing because I didn't want him going back on his word (like he normally does) to help me pay for storage.......he got so worked up that he ran my truck over a curb and it messed up my back again.....still don't have any sensation in my right leg since it happened about 6 hours ago....

Amberdee29045's photo
Thu 04/28/11 04:07 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant rant surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

Amberdee29045's photo
Wed 03/30/11 07:56 PM

You thread killer you. And it was such a nice thread. How could you?tears laugh

Hehehehehehe

Amberdee29045's photo
Wed 03/30/11 07:55 PM
We vent so to speak, and offer support such as it may be to others are experiencing depression or any other psychological issues, whatever they may be.

Amberdee29045's photo
Mon 03/21/11 02:22 PM
Hmmmmm, looks like I "killed" the thread.....ohwell frustrated

Amberdee29045's photo
Fri 02/25/11 07:10 PM
Oh geez, I was in a bad mood all day until I read that last part Roy....no wonder I loves you to deatheses flowerforyou

Amberdee29045's photo
Thu 02/24/11 07:15 PM
I had to stop taking them for now because of my health. Hoping to start again fresh soon

Amberdee29045's photo
Wed 02/23/11 06:49 PM

I am glad you are back. I was just reading up on that big word. We were glad one of our residents made it through the night. We were worried about her. She slept for a long time. She woke up real thirsty and was hollering to get out of the bed this morning. I was glad to see her back to her old feisty self. Her blood pressure went back to normal and her pulse-ox rose back up to 96. We took her off the O2 machine. Well, actually she kept pulling it out.:smile:

lol c'mon Roy you didn't know what lymphedema is???? :P just j/k hon. i'll have the white knee high socks (even if they are compression socks) now i just need a short plaid skirt and a white button up shirtpitchfork

Amberdee29045's photo
Fri 02/18/11 04:32 PM

Ok, I might not be back up for a while, going back home and right now my laptop is in the pawn shop right sad

Take care, Amber. We will see you when you come back.

I'M BACK BABY!!!!!!!!!! And found out a couple days ago that I have lymphedemafrustrated

Are the health problems EVER gonna stop??????whoa

Amberdee29045's photo
Tue 01/18/11 11:40 AM
Ok, I might not be back up for a while, going back home and right now my laptop is in the pawn shop right sad

Amberdee29045's photo
Mon 01/17/11 08:55 AM
And the sad thing is....all that crap I listed happened LAST YEAR....frustrated

Amberdee29045's photo
Sun 01/16/11 10:23 AM
Wow Kristi, you have a LOT on your plate hon! The battle for weight loss is, unfortunately, going to be a slow process. I've been dealing with my weight issues since I was 17, even though I've been overweight for nearly 19 years. I have already had two heart attacks (caused by stress), had my gallbladder removed last year, had two emergency surgeries on my kidneys, and back surgery before I was 27.

Keep it up tho, you'll do great!flowerforyou

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25