Community > Posts By > ddn122

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 12:48 PM
Personal responsibility

Interesting theme when the current administration's policies seemingly advocate Government taking care of us...because we are not responsible enough to take care of ourselves....

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 12:44 PM
Roy Orbison

Coolest shades around!

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 12:36 PM
Edited by ddn122 on Tue 09/08/09 12:39 PM
ok..if you are correct....name one appointee that is paid by taxpayers that was not approved by congress...prior to the Nixon Administration

After all, "it is how it's been run here , all along."
Other than ceremonial....and that have direct access to the white house and policy making.

Ummmm yes...he was.....

the unelected/ unapproved by congress....appointee was not used prior to Nixon appointing a "superaide"

William Simon was appointed to handle the energy crisis....

It is how it has been run here all along. Why the issue now?

Wrong...Nixon was the first to use a czar....

The problem with czars are many;

White House staffers have assumed duties that should be the responsibility of officials cleared through the Senate confirmation process.

They rarely testify before congressional committees and often shield the information and decision-making process behind the assertion of executive privilege. They inhibit openness and transparency, and reduce accountability.

The rapid and easy accumulation of power by White House staff can threaten the constitutional system of checks and balances

Nixon was not the first to use appointees, czars do not exist in our government unless someone is using terminology that is not valid.

That is still not true. Appointees have been around all along. Czars have never been allowed in our government.

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:38 AM
ooooo yummy!!

Does he have the necessary skills?

It's too early to tell... but I think, based on "preliminary results" that there is potential. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:29 AM
Does he have he necessary skills?

I want him to be a keeper, I think. It's awfully early to tell, but usually by now I have red flags and find a reason to break it off.

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:19 AM
Ummmm yes...he was.....

the unelected/ unapproved by congress....appointee was not used prior to Nixon appointing a "superaide"

William Simon was appointed to handle the energy crisis....

White House staffers have assumed duties that should be the responsibility of officials cleared through the Senate confirmation process.

They rarely testify before congressional committees and often shield the information and decision-making process behind the assertion of executive privilege. They inhibit openness and transparency, and reduce accountability.

The rapid and easy accumulation of power by White House staff can threaten the constitutional system of checks and balances

Nixon was not the first to use appointees, czars do not exist in our government unless someone is using terminology that is not valid.

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:17 AM
I use "lifelock" ..

haha

The irony to me....is that your SSN is not to be used as a form of Identification....

At least that is how it was originally intended ......and it is written on my card......

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 09:10 AM

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:57 AM
These "appointed" czars do not require house or senate approval and do diminish the Dept. heads ability to influence policy....

these are not cabinet positions

The czars are unelected positions that reduce Department heads to nothing more than administrators. Department heads no longer have any influence in policy making...

What a shame....

ps

Van Jones resigned !!! due to his past being revealed.....

he is an admitted Marxist.....and Calling all Republicans "Azzholes" at a town hall meeting.....

Every government leader is allowed so many appointees, it does not at any level take any power from the other heads.

More untruths and twisted facts is all the OP is.

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:32 AM
Too Many dangling prepositions....

Perhaps, the "Language arts" teachers could help his speech writer...

no photo
Tue 09/08/09 08:21 AM
The czars are unelected positions that reduce Department heads to nothing more than administrators. Department heads no longer have any influence in policy making...

What a shame....

ps

Van Jones resigned !!! due to his past being revealed.....

he is an admitted Marxist.....and Calling all Republicans "Azzholes" at a town hall meeting.....

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:25 AM
??????????????????????????????????????????

Sat it isn't so.....winx and I agree..?????????

Woot Woot!!!!!

How do you send 2o million home???

Who will drive the buses...??

Amnesty is the on viable plan to get them "on the books"

My father thinks like that. He says that there is no way we can send them all home. It makes sense.

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 09:11 AM

Take away the jobs Americans can occupy and let them get home the same way they got here. Americans don't want these types of jobs!

Take away the jobs and they can turn themselves in to ICE and get a free ride home.
Paid for by taxes????

Offer a Stimulus to Americans to turn in Employers who have Illegals working for them. Paid for by taxes????

no photo
Mon 09/07/09 07:35 AM

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:35 PM
all of them!

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:31 PM
Your first post is here!

How long have you been stalking??????

jk

hello

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:28 PM
Edited by ddn122 on Fri 09/04/09 08:29 PM
Bachata Dancing????

Is that like "dirty dancing" ?

Welcome!

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:26 PM
There are Government regulations on the lawful disposal of human remains...

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 12:00 PM
Edited by ddn122 on Fri 09/04/09 12:01 PM
What is your source for this information??????

I though it was affordable health care????

One of the biggest problems with society today is that is no accountability. Knowingly making bad choices despite being aware of potential negative results is how ppl can **** up their lives and the lives of others.

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:58 AM
Edited by ddn122 on Fri 09/04/09 12:00 PM
If she eats a Hot dog laden with chemicals, rat feces, hair, acceptable levels of bacterium, nitrates etc.....That too will harm the baby...

But alas, Hot dogs are legal!!!!