Community > Posts By > ddn122

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:48 AM
7- months is longer than most(no source sited)......Now is the time to Switch to Formula .......

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:45 AM
Same with Dr. prescribe SSRI's for Post-Partum Depression.....

She should hand that baby over to someone who would be a responsible adult. ASAP!!!! What the h*ll is she thinking? Who gave her the right to damage that poor baby because of her own selfish need to self-destuct? Is this love? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy cow ohwell You don't know all the details. You don't know if the baby was even there. It not like she shoved crack in the baby's bottle. I don't quite think this warrants a "you need to hand over your baby to another person because you're a terrible person"

You provided enough details for me to make my mind up about what's right or what's wrong. This is definitely wrong. What the h*lls the difference -- pot, crack, heroine, rat poison, alcohol? Wrong, wrong, wrong. No-one will ever change my mind. I'm not going to get pulled into a debate about something that's so blatently obvioous.

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:38 AM
She needs to express and trash the milk for a day or so.....depending on the amount smoked and the concentration the weed.....how old is the baby?...perhaps formula would be her best option......

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:34 AM
oooo... the miele flush mount espresso machine is on my wish list.....

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:27 AM
ok...For that deep down cleaning...I still have my shop vac....it really really sucks......

If I am going to spend $200.00 on something it will be a keg of fine Trappist ale....not a vacuum.....

OK...but NEVER let them do an in-home Kirby demo for you...laugh They ask you to vacuum thoroughly before they come & then they vacuum over your "clean" carpet with a filter device attached...what a fright-show! noway My boss always told me: There's only 2 reasons why a person won't buy a Kirby...they absolutely cannot afford it even with a payment plan...or they don't care about the filth...:wink:

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:02 AM
Who are you calling old...??????

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 11:01 AM
????

Using A mouse of a touch pad thingy....

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:59 AM
I recommend wearing you Birthday suit, all day....That way everyone that see you will wish you a Happy one!

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:56 AM
yes,

but what I think is worse......
When People ask you a question....but they do not ,really, want the answer....

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:52 AM
Usually, I do opt for Quality...."Never be afraid to pay for the best, you won't be disappointed" ....is my motto....but

1. I do not want to worry about relatives fighting over my vacuum, when I'm dead.

2. The last Hoover I had lasted 25 years.

3. The carpet looks clean to me.

4. The useless attachments look cool.

5. I like loud machines....and this thing is Cranking!!!!!!

Why buy 4 or 5 Hoovers when you only need ONE Kirby? spock biggrin

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:44 AM
perhaps, but...The lack of the critical specifications (sucking power) forced me to rely on previous experience.

I think what paid for this I can buy 4 or 5 of them. vs. 1 Kirby.??

idk?

:laughing:

I used to work for Kirby...Hoover is just a blow-hard...& that is my opinion only...

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:39 AM
My new Hoover was just delivered.....It really sucks!!!
The Old Eureka didn't suck any more.

No more using the shop-vac on the Berber Carpet....

The above is only my opinion. The data provided by the manufacturers does not indicate how much they suck. (in inches of water)

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 10:18 AM

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:38 AM
Redd is the "New Black"

Source: My Frontal Lobe

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:37 AM
Enlightening, so far..... I Just started it..

Source: MY Visual cortex

"The Autoimmune Epidemic"

-Donna Jackson Nakazwa
Is it good?:tongue:

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 09:27 AM
"The Autoimmune Epidemic"

-Donna Jackson Nakazwa

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:57 AM
America is not, was not , and never was intended to be a Democracy.

Source:
United States Constitution

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:01 AM
What does this video have to do with Tuesday's speech????

Just watched the "I Pledge" video....They want you to pledge to Obama...lol....I think not. I'll pledge to the Flag, not to any President.

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 08:00 AM
From what source did you hear this song?

no photo
Fri 09/04/09 07:53 AM
what is your source of this information???

They start the season with a big win over the ranked Oregon Ducks, 19-8. It showed the whole nation that the Broncos are now a legitimate team to be reckoned with at any level. The high profile offense of Oregon only produced 8 yards in the first half. Impressive defense.