Community > Posts By > ddn122

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 03:16 PM
Good stuff...
my 15 year old....when she was 2 or 3.........had a little trouble Pronouncing "r"'s.....like most kids...

"Running" through the pizza joint waving a fork.....she declared ;

I have a fock, I have a fock.....the place got really quiet...

or in K garten.....The made paper plates to resemble fine china....

when she returned from the week end..some how hers was..torn or ripped or something......

She waved it in the air and said teacher teacher..."My Vagina is broken My vagina is broken".......

The teacher about lost it.......and called us that evening because she was still laughing about it.....

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 03:07 PM
Lack of food will bring out!!!!

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 03:06 PM
Orange beach is next to Gulf Shores...To East I believe

Oh oh...Orange Beach?! I LOVE Gulf Shores!!!

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 03:05 PM
it is a fantastic way to spy on the kids.

I know who the sluts and hoes are..

I know who is dating whom....

I know the grandparents feel more connected and converse with their G-kids through the site

These are but a few of the positive attributes

and I know there is a tremendous amount of collaboration on the Physics and Chemistry homework through that site, all of which I am fine with..

These are but a few of the positive attributes

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 08:22 AM
and the tallest!!!!!!

mmmm well I guess I have the "extreme character dysfunction".... my kids tell me I am the OLDEST 13 year old they know noway laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 08:14 AM
Dysfunction for you may be a coping mechanism for me....

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 07:01 AM
added protein is a bonus.....!!!!!!

We put all Grain products in the freezer for 24 hours.......the bugs that are in there are, at least, dead.....

Upton Sinclair changes the meat packing industry in the early part of the 20th Century....with "The Jungle" a great read...if you can Stomach it!!!!!

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:57 AM
yes..that one was struck down......newer versions have passed the house and in the Senate have been in held in committee for a couple of years..... I believe the President can with hold the funds( of earmarks) approved for 180 days.....at present.....????/

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:45 AM

The state governors have it...

The Line Item Veto was ruled unconstitutional in 1998.

The only way it can be implemented is through a constitutional amendment.

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:38 AM
I delete cookies daily and use script blockers...my search engine does not track any searches....IXquick.....I never allow direct deposit....I have 12 different email accounts and I I do not have/use a staic IP address

yes I am a paranoid freak....but I am comfortable with my paranoia.......

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:27 AM
That is why I always cut the grass with my mouth closed....

sorry for your loss.......

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 06:22 AM
at least now we have a line item veto

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:50 AM
welcome

I think you put down the wrong year of your birth.........love love

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:47 AM
This bill will be loaded with crap and pork....just like all the other bills.....stimulus bill....etc......Do we really need 100 more green golf carts????

idk...but it will be there somewhere.....

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:44 AM
yep!!

If I put a lock on the liquor cabinet......they want to get in there and see what all the fuss is about.....If i let them have a little champagne on their birthday the "intrigue" of it all, is nill

I think that anything that the President does, the Right Wing Wackos make a big issue out of it. Then it goes VIRAL nationwide because of all crap that FOX and conservative talk radio beam into the heads of the people.

If parents decide to forbid their kids to hear what the President has to say, that's just going to make them more curious and they will want to know what they missed.

Kids are smart, they will find a way to hear the speech. I am sure it will go on YouTube. laugh

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:41 AM
When I feel stressed.....I think of bunnies....

It doesn't really help....but it makes me smile......if only for a second

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:37 AM
Failure to report his income to Congress is more than trying to cheat the IRS..it is an attempt to "hide" profiteering from "conflicts of interest".....imo

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:24 AM
dd,

I got nothing

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:09 AM
Thank you for my, upcoming, three day week end!!!!

no photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:04 AM
Also,

Uncle Bill

Mr. H

Kit