dlawson12's photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:40 PM
Right back at you! :banana: drinker :banana:

dlawson12's photo
Tue 05/05/09 01:29 PM
Snickers almond....

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 07:48 PM
A touch, a look, the little things. Honesty, loyalty, support.

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 07:28 PM
Welcome to Mingle waving

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 07:26 PM
Facebook to keep in touch with family.

Yahoo for IM with family and friends.

thats about it.

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:51 PM
I am very mellow, kinda take things as they come.

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:43 PM

Im a gentleman and I have found that some of the younger women dont want that.They feel offended a lil when I try and get the door.Like I can get that myself.So sometimes Im wonderin if I should or not lol.Ive had some that liked the thought of a gentleman and some didnt.

I feel the same way, you never know when you will offend. I still do it though, might as well be damned for being a gentleman than for not....

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:36 PM

I argue with myself and most of the time I lose the argument!

You shouldn't let you push you around like that!

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:21 PM
Its been known to happen.....

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:16 PM
They probably had the wrong number written down and thought they dialed wrong the first time so tried again. Or maybe they were just screwing with you.

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 06:07 PM
As best I can, I usually get it done.

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 05:51 PM

The only issue I have with online dating is often the person you end up being interested in and attracted to lives really far away. laugh

Of course, you have to validate their identity and ensure they are good people but that needs to happen with meeting folks in real life as well.

Other than that, it's a great way to meet people with whom you have common interests; especially if you're too busy to get out much and/or you're not one to frequent places where there might be single people, such as the bar scene.

You have an opportunity to weed out people who you don't want getting into your private life, i.e. giving out your home address, your phone number, having them meet your children.

Completely agree with this.

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 05:42 PM
waving Welcome to Mingle

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 05:07 PM
I wouldn't mind at all if I was contacted, and wouldn't think it pushy. Only way I would think that was if I was sent more than one before I responded. Taking interest should and would be viewed as a compliment to me.

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 05:02 PM
Still Single

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:57 PM
Another point of view.

Of course they can be thankful and be against it.

Your on a bus, someone tosses a grenade, someone dives on it and saves everyone else on the bus....

Are you telling me you wouldnt be thankful for that mans sacrifice to save your life and not abhor the actions of the one that threw the grenade?

Also... the part about Jesus asking for forgiveness for people.

There is power in the spoken word, dont forget that God was ready to forgive us.. hes the one that sent his son in the first place. Praying for it reflected on Jesus's state of mind, not on God's. Maybe Im not saying this clearly enough. Been a while since I talked religion.

Believe in god or not, the above two things make sense from a certain perspective, logically you cant dismiss it as not making sense. The two opposing points of view on the crucifixion has two different targets, just like the people that got saved on the bus...

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:44 PM
Some chemistry is necessary, but without a compatible personality there is no point IMO.

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:38 PM
wasn't to shabby for a Monday.

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:25 PM
I was for a few short weeks known as 6-10.

I was in the army... basic training.

It was 5am, out on the PT field (physical training).

We were counting off... and I LITERALLY fell asleep on my feet.

From deep within my slumber, I heard a faint 6-7, they 6-8, then really loundly right next to me 6-9. Understand we were seperating digits as normal.. instead of saying sixty nine it was six (slight pause) 9.

So I wake up in a panick and the first thing that comes out of my mouth was 6... I stood petrified.. knowing my mistake already, so I shouted out 10! For the rest of basic I was called 6-10...

blushing

dlawson12's photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:17 PM
My advice is to talk about it and compromise, agree to raise the kids in one religion. Its definitely not something you want to deal with when your at that point.