dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:49 AM
Great movie!! :banana: :banana:

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:36 AM
welcome to Mingle2 waving

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/15/09 11:27 AM
Cheating no... disrespectful yes. Its not exactly cheating but I wouldn't do it and would expect my partner not to. It can lead to distrust and actual cheating. I wouldn't be happy about it.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:24 AM
Atari 2600! read a book... actually go outside...

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:23 AM

I have a stye in my eye :angry: :angry: I've never had one before. It hurts and is annoying me everytime I blink. I can't just stop blinking :angry: ohwell Anyone ever had one? I read up on them and it says they just go away on their own. Anything to treat them tho so they don't drive me insane??explode
I actually have a medication that you can get over the counter....the name of it....STYE....small tube of lubrication...just put a dab of it on the stye and it dries it up in a day or two
I saw that stuff online. The only problem is its actually on the inside of my upper eye lid... which is why it's so swollen frown

They have the eye drops for that.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:18 AM
Trust me.. there are over the counter meds for it, but I would agree you should ask the pharmacist, if its really bad you may do better going to a doctor for a prescription cream.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/15/09 10:05 AM
One of my ex's used to get them, there is over the counter stye cream you can pick up.

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:52 AM
waving

dlawson12's photo
Fri 05/15/09 05:43 AM

MATH TIME...

If it takes X number of licks to get to the center of a tootsie-pop, how many shovels does it take to get to the bottom of a hole?

0!

That one went right over my head David........sometimes that happens....but hopefully the brain twins got it......laugh

You need shovels to dig a hole... to get to the bottom of a hole you just jump in.. or get a rope... or ladder... :banana:

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:50 PM

Mr. Clean, of course! Let's face it, the Chef is just a noodle-head...

Yes, but mr clean has an eraser and spray bottle, chef's have knives and cleavers etc... laugh

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:24 PM
Welcome to Mingle2! waving

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/14/09 01:01 PM
I would have posted earlier but was knocked out by inspiration

rofl slaphead

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/14/09 11:45 AM
64% :banana: :banana:

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:23 AM
That is exactly the reason when I get the urge to work out I lay down until it passes :wink:

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:09 AM

Id be out of there....
what out where? spock

Leave.. out of the relationship... gone.. history.. lol

A relationship that unequal can only lead to a lot of pain.

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/14/09 10:05 AM
Id be out of there....

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/14/09 09:49 AM
rofl rofl rofl rofl

dlawson12's photo
Thu 05/14/09 08:49 AM
Just worked for me....

dlawson12's photo
Wed 05/13/09 03:03 PM

It is also interesting to read this in the article

"How well we know what a profitable superstition this fable of Christ has been for us." - Pope Leo X (1513-1521)

I guess Pope Leo X wasn't really a Christian some Christians would say, yet he did everything a Christian Priest would ask for others would say.

So which is it?

I mean in the back of many minds of Priests do they truly try to be good priests in helping those that are confused or do they see it all as a business perspective.

You take your choice on that decision and observation, but I can see clearly that many are wondering where to go with this.

Ok.. this one now.

It is well known that the catholic church was very corrupt at times throughout history. All that tells me is people are corrupt, not that the religion is wrong.. or that God doesn't really exist. People make mistakes, only God is supposed to be perfect right?

When your in a leaky boat in the middle of the ocean you bail it out, you don't abandon ship and drown...

You cant judge a whole religion by a handful of corrupt men, especially when those men were probably the most powerful men in the world. Seriously... power corrupts.

Perspective is the watchword here.

dlawson12's photo
Wed 05/13/09 02:49 PM

What I found interesting in this article is that the many millions of churches across the globe are sanctuaries for many followers that also advertise on television, radio, and use missionaries to increase membership.

What I find ironic is that it states in the bible.

Prayer should be a private affair devoid of public display:- Matthew 6:5-6

I so know I am going to regret this... lol

Personal prayer.. between you and god... should be done in private, not on a street corner.

Prayer in church is part of worship, and is done as a congregation, in such a situation no one would be trying to impress anyone.. or appear more pious... because its a worship prayer from the person leading the congregation.

The above verse in context is talking about false piety of an individual, not the actions of a church congregation.

Does not the bible also say when a gathering greater than three come together in prayer the holy spirit will be there?

Again... context context context......

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10