Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 08/07/21 02:22 AM
too many people lie to themselves or to others. it is hard to trust anybody. I see too many marriage divorce also or married but bad relationship. Is true love worth all that fianancial and emotional pain. I question that all the time. Haven't found the answer yet. I am just enjoying my peaceful life right now. I wonder if I should take a chance and disturb my peaceful life. I see my friend's life in a wreck because of love. I am very cautious now. I broke up with my fiancee since 2011 and I am still hurting sometimes. I find it difficult to move on but I am more ok as time goes by. Is it worth it. I don't even know yet.

no photo
Sun 07/25/21 11:16 PM
I was talking about the big foot believers. I didn't care if they wanted to kill themselves before but a couple of my relatives are also into these garbage. It put them at a high risk of dying. There should be laws against false information when people are dying from that information like some profession are responsible for what they say.

no photo
Sun 07/25/21 03:31 AM
Your nonsense are killing people. My friend died of covid with no health issue and he is in his mid 20s. You should be a shame of yourself. Spreading garbage.

no photo
Fri 07/23/21 04:08 AM
laugh rofl

no photo
Fri 07/23/21 03:30 AM
My friend died from covid in the early days of the pandemic. I had my shot and I feel healthier then before. I can't wait to get my second shot. If it makes me feel as good as the first time, I want it regularly. But all can still deny it. It leaves more for me and save the government more money. It may not be 100% effective but I rather take my chances with the vaccine. They are going to beg for the vaccine if they are dying. Then it would be too late.

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 09:36 PM
laugh drinker drinks laugh

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 11:45 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 03/29/21 11:48 AM
:tongue: :banana: smokin

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:45 AM
This virus will kill the morons and the unlucky. frustrated drinks

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:30 AM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 03/29/21 04:32 AM
ANYBODY WANT TO GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER? I AM NOT DANGEROUS AT ALL ESPECIALLY WHEN I TAKE MY MEDS. pitchfork

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:16 AM
Don't fall for long distance set up. It is not even a relationship. If there was any relationship, their would be a plan to meet asap but never ever send money. If money was really an issue of meeting then talk to your travel agent to set up a ticket that they can't refund but you can or refund only to original credit card. If there isn't any plans to meet, then it is scam or liars or cheaters or all of those at the same time.

Don't trust them just because they chat with you on cam where there are poverty. That is also a set up and probably a ring of scammers watching you and passing your number around. Believe me or not is up to you.

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 04:01 AM
I get lots of those. They usually delete their profile soon after. So far, I just block them. Are there any other way to get rid of them?

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 01:28 AM
The pretentious people that think sex are immoral or has to be special are most likely the people that will call rape after sex because they feel guilty or something. They are also most likely the people that are more immoral than all of us. I am talking about the men also. I met all types. That is just from my observation.

I had sex at a very young age with people around the same age. The best sex was with an older women. I wasn't attracted to her at first. It was just sex and wasn't very good but when I got used to her, it was the best I have ever had.

My conclusion is that it doesn't matter what age as long as everybody is disease free and consensual. From personal experience, she may not be your ideal type but she can teach you a few things. Life is too short, just do it.

no photo
Sat 03/27/21 12:56 AM
You will find your mail box full of junk if you register. Also be careful, some link or email will give them access to your phone or computer when you click onto email or website.