Community > Posts By > Dhimir

Dhimir's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:29 PM
How's about Prog-Metal? May not be as dark as the others, but still pretty epic!

Dhimir's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:13 PM
Edited by Dhimir on Mon 09/21/09 03:22 PM
Funny Story I found...

"Hey everyone I'm back from LA and wanted to share a Panda story with you. The big goof ball that he is!!!

Was taking a bath this morning...bright and early 6 am...as I had worked on installing laminate flooring in my home... my b/f and I worked on completing the project all through the night and only finished the job at that time. The three furballs were completely baffled by the new flooring and not wanting to leave Blue and Panda unsupervised I took Panda in the bathroom with me.

Showerhead was broken so I decided on a bath. Head full of shampoo eyes closed I feel something touching my back. Eyes immediately open...PANDA IS PERCHED ON ALL FOURS ON THE EDGE OF THE TUB...LOOKING LIKE A CIRCUS TIGER ON A SMALL DRUM!!

Not two legs..but all four...now I'm getting scared...as he can tip in the tub at any moment!! For those of you unfamiliar with his previous history of abuse...Panda dislikes baths immensenly and grooming means complete sedation at the vets office ..as if he was going for surgery. He's such a gentle soul but certain triggers cause him almost frantic behaviors...Bath is one.

I'm now a bit frantic as he is blocking the sliding door ...the only means of escape and I don't want to move suddenly. Suddenly he looks as if a lightbulb has gone off in his head!!! Aha!!! He jumps in in the tub....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. He spalshes around ...jumping as if in pure heaven..LOL.

Okay now I know the secret to getting him to take baths!!!! I must go in there too. Oh groaners!!"

Marianne and the boys

Dhimir's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:09 PM
I've come to realize that. No need to post here any longer. I'd like this topic to fade into obscurity.

Dhimir's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:08 PM
Thanks! for future reference, What's the image tag for this site?

Dhimir's photo
Mon 09/21/09 03:02 PM
I'm looking for names of great uptempo jazz-fusion bands like Soulive, Jeff Lorber fusion, etc. Remember, upbeat, makes you wanna tap your feet, jump off your seat, and grove to the beat!

Dhimir's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:58 PM
http://perfectpandas.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/funny-pictures-tree-hugger-panda.jpg

Dhimir's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:55 PM
Yes the hell they do!

Dhimir's photo
Mon 09/21/09 02:53 PM
I also thought this thread died. Listen Bandi, I never said I was a player, but whatever. I only said I find it easier to connect with others, and sought out advice on how to make a connection with a black woman. Oh well. I like the panda thread. That chain-gun-panda was awesome!

Dhimir's photo
Thu 09/03/09 09:05 AM
I'm liking all this hate, I really am. I didn't post for a bit, simply because I've moved on. Wux, Calleigh, Dragoness, all made a valid point. Why waste time? If someone isn't interested, why bother at all?

As for thickums, I will say whatever I feel.

The Queen also makes a good point, I probably wasn't looking hard enough, but I no longer care.

And as for Buttah and Gossip double teaming me, thanks for answering my question, really, you were a big help (obvious sarcasm).

Last bu not least, longhairbiker, why post then?

Hey mod, this topic became pointless, can you close it? Seems one can't ask a legitimate question without getting flamed on these boards.

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:09 PM
Makes sense. Perhaps my interest in the black woman was merely skin deep... Movin' on. Thanks!

L8R.

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 03:02 PM
Good one Cal. Yeah, maybe I should give up on black women, as as Cal so bluntly put it, we don't share common interests. My thing is that I hear the term "open mindedness" tossed around like failed juggle attempts, yet when it comes down to it, it's a ruse.

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:58 PM
It's a pretty straight forward approach. No slang, smarmyness, pickup lines, or anything. My "game" doesn't switch when speaking to a black woman. It's fine when dealing with other types or women, just not most black women.

What I do notice is that the "Slang", "Game", etc. tends to work for them, at least the "ghetto" ones. Maybe it is me. Oh well. Then let's switch it up then. Where can I find normal black women?

And to answer Calleigh, it's genuine interest.

Also, to answer Dragoness, why should I not go after what I'm interested in? I am not the type to settle with someone cause their interested. Cause if I'm not interested, why bother?

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:42 PM
True enough. So, why do black women play (way) to hard to get?

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:36 PM
Doubt it. Her loss.

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:31 PM

"Don't take no chit" Clearly written in code. The problem is that it's too vague.

As for generalizations, I should have said "Black women in "hoods".

You have something against hats?????.........smokin

lol, good one!

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:30 PM
I'll try to answe a few questions.

If I knew why they roll their eyes, I wouldn't be making a topic.

I'm a musician, and takes over most of my life, so music is a big issue.

Dragoness, you get it.

Calleigh, I understand the substitute word, just the vagueness of the line.

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:24 PM
I tend to do that.

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:23 PM
"Don't take no chit" Clearly written in code. The problem is that it's too vague.

As for generalizations, I should have said "Black women in "hoods".

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:20 PM
I'm not tryin to dis black woman, but that's how I see it.

Dhimir's photo
Mon 08/31/09 02:19 PM
True enough. I'm examined myself, and noticed I am not like most black guys in my area. Perhaps my love of jazz and heavy metal, or my need to stay away from harmful stereotypes. I guess I should broaden my horizons.

Previous 1 3