Community > Posts By > Gpwgyrene

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:40 PM
So the two ladies told their spouses we are going out for the evening. The ladies popped in on their favorite watering hole. One thing lead to the next and Alice said to Sue: "we best get going-they'll be furious!" so home spedAlice and Sue when Alice hit the brakes and said:"damn I gotta piss like a race horse!" "Me too!" declared Sue-pull up at that cemetary! Alice and Sue bounded for a tree almost breaking their stilleto heels! Ahh! declared Sue Alice opened her eyes in disbelief-"****! I don't have any toilet paper!" Alice told Sue: "Why not use your panties!" Sue demurred saying:" No they are just too nice-it would break my heart!Alice said " I got it! let's use these labels on the funeral wreaths!" So the ladies wiped themselves clean, and once everything was squared away continued on their way home. "Good night Sue!" and Alice pulled into the driveway. Alice slid into the bedroom and got naked, as she attempted to join her husband under the sheets,Bill growled:"Alice this has gone far enough!" "What?" remarked Alice Bill replied that tag between your legs- the tag read: "With our undying love we will all miss you!" from the boys of firehouse number 3!

:wink: laugh

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:55 PM
Dear lovely people:

Thank you one and all! it is so nice to hear a kindred word or two these days! Kind of brings a tear or two to a guy who has kind of wondered if there was any hope for humanity-you all have laid that skepticism to rest. Again a humble-----

"Thank You!"blushing

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:48 PM
To one and all thanks for the kind and well not so kind replies! I guess the bottom line is life is too short and a one shot deal-shouldn't you have what Colonial Major Richard Rogers once described:"Every man(and woman)should find a short route to their heart's desire":heart:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 02/11/08 02:44 PM
As mama would have said:"Go ahead dear try it-you may like it!" and my taste buds fell madly in love with this concoction!:heart:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sun 02/10/08 06:37 PM
To any and all-if one wishes to meet a living legend and a true Saint check out Colonel Richard Winters the star of the hit HBO series"Band Of Brothers" yes Colonel Winters as modest and selfless as you are, you are the true personification of a "man's man" compassionate,always ready to help and always a human being. Your actions can fill volumes!Fortunately you survived the great World War II and as you promised yourself 64 years ago on June 7,1944-"If I survive this war I will buy a piece of land and live peacefully for the rest of my life"-well having met this Homeric Saint, I can truly say that my life is complete. Colonel Winters you are an inspiration to all that is noble in the human race!happy :smile:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:44 PM
Here's one from my youth-ma used to whip this together for me! Start with some ground beef-your choice of cut! I would chop up an onion rub some thyme in add an egg and a pich of salt. Fry in butter after giving a squirt of Worcestshire sauce to each. Fry until you like-medium well etc. Remove from frying pan place some ketchup on each pour over hot cream style corn. Serve with bread and sour pickles(gherkins)-yum!:heart:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:39 PM
Well I am on the other side of the pond, but would love to meet a lovely English Rose I can call my own!

Vince:heart: flowerforyou

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 11/24/07 07:26 AM
Hello and thanks for reading this! I am a VERY loving guy and serious about going from endless cyber blah blah to heraing the sound of your voice and the feel of you next to me. Distance should not be an issue-if you are serious then we will get together! I enjoy slow dancing, the "Tango", kisses,hugs and yes making love with LOTS of feeling-knowing we will be together again and again! I have lots of interests so breathe easy, I will not"smother" you if you desire to get your hair done,shop or just unwind by yourself. If passion and giggles are your game,-you found me!

Vince

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:29 AM
Reply To Melbie:

I was on another site (which will remain anonymous) when some change-of-lifer decided to torpedo me by making a complaint and that was the end! I could not tolerate rude or abusive people-especially those age prejudiced. Hell, if you are not interested just say"no thanks!" and move on! But to become outraged at a person's age on a dating website is just downright discriminatory. Everyone leaves the planet-sooner or later!

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 11/10/07 05:23 AM
Just came aboard! I am a teacher in NYC but live across the river. Looking to meet a woman who is girlish in temperment, loving and who is not afraid of distance or the idea of a passionate, loving man. I enjoy Slow dancing, especially the Tango, WWII reenacting and just about ANYTHING with the right woman-one who loves kisses,hugs and more!

1 3 Next