Community > Posts By > Gpwgyrene

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:54 PM
happy Just had to say that Mingle2 is Light Years ahead of other forums. If one tries posting anything on the "other" site it will be mercilessly edited into extinction! It seems the theory of the owner is:"It is MY site and if I don't like it you don't post it!" Thanks Mike for remembering our Constitutional Rights!

laugh

Gpwgyrene's photo
Thu 09/18/08 01:18 AM
Their ****ty ***** goddess attitude!

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 08/18/08 11:53 AM
The bottom line is that being one's self can be dangerous!drinks

Gpwgyrene's photo
Tue 08/12/08 09:01 AM
Well lady same could be said regarding New Jersey women!

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:34 AM
I guess the fact is they are right about us Baby Boomers-we are like Peter Pan:"I won't grow up I'll never grow up!" or the hair color commercial where the 60ish "Boomer" remarks:"Don't rust anyone over 90!"laugh Amaxing! Well this guy still loves reenacting and playing a retro G.I. or suiting up in formal uniform for a 1940's "Big Band" dance. Looking for any woman who appreciates a guy young at heart and enough energy to burn out a woman in her late 30's!:banana: Most significantly a lady who is relaxed and no wallflower!

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 08/09/08 06:26 AM
Well Mac I agree! I been involved with restoring and using em' in World War II reenactments since 1999. I never much payed attention to em' till I hit 49-but now I LOVE em' especially when you go to a WWII weekend-or the REading Air Show where the ladies love to dress up like 65 years ago-in the seamed stockings and heels-they ALL love stretching out on the hood! Anyway try g.503 (a military jeep website with links to other jeep events or Willys tech both will list jeep events all over!

Semper FI!

Vince

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 07/30/08 03:23 PM
With respect to the question of having sex or making love the following person (who we will refrain from divulging his identity( has said: " The difference is Having sex is like tossing a fetus in a garbage can,wheras making love is like caring for the infant tenderly after it is born".)Some analogy huh?

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 05/03/08 05:03 AM
Dear No1slove:

Next time hust carry a couple of mechanical mouse traps in a jacket! Then ask him to reach in for a tissue!laugh explode noway brokenheart

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 05/03/08 04:45 AM
Truth is if a man OR a woman is not committed to the other person-especially the person's sexual needs why pretend and enter into the marriage? That is the REAL crime PRETENDING! Such a person would be stoned!brokenheart

Gpwgyrene's photo
Thu 04/24/08 03:34 AM
I'd probabaly have my wind up hand buzzer ready! You know the one with the ring that fits the finger! Hell if she doesn't break your jaw after that you know she's the woman for you!laugh bigsmile ohwell love

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 04/23/08 03:13 PM
And yes the hormone therapy of the 1970's was made from HORSE urine yes HORSE urine! I had an aunt who took the HRT and died of cancer in 2006 she was 85. So think twice about a quick relief!noway

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 04/14/08 01:56 AM
Just wanted to thank the wonderful people at "Just Say Hi!" this is perhaps the BEST of ALL online dating sites! I hope this doesn't sound like I am "pandering" but a truly great site and dedicated group of people-keep up the great work!

Vince:wink:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sun 03/30/08 05:03 AM
Perhaps if people were a bit more honest with each other BEFORE marriage such things would not happen!However people are quick to present themselves in a much DIFFERENT fashion BEFORE they marry!laugh noway brokenheart

Gpwgyrene's photo
Fri 03/21/08 10:00 PM
Dear pms64:

Some facts-it is the MOST curable and survivable cancer. If you catch it immediately there is a great liklihood that once it is removed tht will be the end-period! Limit yourself to about 4 hours of sun and use an SPF of at least 30 or higher (sun block):wink: :smile:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 03/19/08 02:36 PM
Dear RaindropsNMoonlight:

If you go to the flea market and you see something you are interested in money MIGHT come into the picture-depending on HOw much!:laugh

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 03/03/08 03:05 PM
Ever since "Lone Star" left I have been hankering for a recipe so that I could again enjoy the delight of a rack of bar-b-Q ribs. I never seem to have the luck I have with pig ribs any suggestions on recipes? I understand a good salt water soak overnight BEFORE barbi cuing works wonders-any suggestions????

Gpwgyrene's photo
Fri 02/29/08 02:20 AM
I can't log on to my account or search. I have had an unpleasant experience with a person I will refrain from identifying can someone advise me what I have to do to again have access to my account?

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:35 AM
Well it is a case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't!" some women love romantic chatter and feel this is what they find "inspires" them then there are women that the mere mention of something -anything out of a man's mouth is sexual innuendo-an affront to their honor. The bottom line is two people don't knoe NOTHING about each other when doing this, and unless there is patience,respect and sincerity it ain't gonna work!So if that email is offensive and you are interested in the person let them knoe-politely!flowerforyou

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 02/13/08 02:28 AM
What is really trying to say is:MAKE OUT A PRE-NUPTUAL AGREEMENT!!!!drinker

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 02/11/08 05:50 PM
Now repeat after me(emphasizing the rounding of the r's): "Th rain in Spain stays mainly on the plain!":angry: