Community > Posts By > Gpwgyrene

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sun 07/26/09 03:27 PM
In observing the female of the species(Homo Sapiens), I have often observed the sweet ladies demurely rubbing their buttock. Aside from habit what is the motivation for a woman to exhibt such behavior?frown embarassed ohwell I'd love to hear some explanations from women.embarassed

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 07/13/09 03:24 PM
:wink: Just wanted to let you know a MAJOR jeep event-the YORK,Pennsylvania jeep show July 18 and 19, 2009 call and get details! Look up York Jeep Club for details!

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 07/13/09 03:19 PM
As They told us as we were entering Parris Island S.C. USMC recruit depot:

YOU'LL BE SORRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Man are you EVER asking for trouble with that question!noway huh

Semper FI!

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:19 AM
Dear Sitka Rains:

Very aptly put! Amazing how a young doe can teach an old buck a thing or two! So VERY true!

Vince!flowers

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 02/09/09 03:10 PM
Recently, having met a delightful woman on Mingle2,the encounter led to a desire for immediate intimacy by the lady. All went fabulously-which is what I was told, but I was advised that I was not"loved" and told farewell-very disappointing,-as there was a desire on my part to continue.Can someone become so intimate physically and not experience feelings?noway

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 12/27/08 07:57 AM
To answer this one, I feel a woman pulling her skirt or dress up to adjust her stockings (assuming she knows and uses a garter belt or girdle) and looking at those shapely legs does it for me!love love love

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 12/27/08 07:54 AM
Sexyklp4u's legs!love FANTASTIC! Wish ALL women had legs that great!:banana:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Fri 12/26/08 01:29 PM
To Be honest?-I look at a woman's ass and then the vagina if both are well outlined it is time to move to her breasts and her face. If the eyes meet and the chemistry is there we both know it! However a woman's body is ALWAYS a prime consideration!:heart:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:53 AM
Dreamkisser you sure got that right! How often do women advertise they are looking to meet a man, and then you read "friends only", or as you get to know the woman she will spring"I'm seeing someone"-or "I don't know what I want" and of course the three letter word SEX is ALWAYS forbidden! All this adds up to one thing-a woman who is not serious about meeting a man and establishing a normal relationship-just a way to injure another human being's feelings and waste time. Let's try some sincerity!frustrated

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:18 AM
$50.00 for a bra! Man you can rent my hands for free! I'd gladly support those mammaries!laugh

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:10 AM
WHOOO! Lets not be so cynical ladies! Yes we are here! just give us a break and yourself as well! Where was it written that all men in New Jersey are creeps? It is much better sharing love and a mutual orgasm than self satisfaction and bitterness!:banana:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Wed 12/24/08 08:00 AM
Jim sorry about that! I hope you understand I had no control over that kind of stuff!(blocking someone who replies)drinker

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 11/17/08 03:35 PM
And folks here are supposed to be responsible and over 21?noway

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sun 11/16/08 05:17 PM
Edited by Gpwgyrene on Sun 11/16/08 05:18 PM
There will be a World War II Dinner Dance on Friday, November 21, at 6 p.m. the event will benefit the USO The event is a dress up style event, but you may come in civilian attire. Women generally will be wearing stockings and heels. Those dressing in World War II attire are encouraged to wear Officer's "Dress" uniforms. For further information contact Vince at (973)580-7011:banana: drinker The event is at Brookdale Community College(exit 105) of the GSP Gibbs Hall

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:08 PM
A great guy defined: "one who is at the beck and whim of a woman's mood-most especially one who will be willing to come running when she snaps her fingers!"laugh

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:05 PM
Dear Tracey I beg to differ -in my experience the MORE time that goes by the less likely you are to EVER hear from a woman online! Very simply if it is there it is NOW-or NEVER!brokenheart

Gpwgyrene's photo
Sat 11/15/08 12:15 PM
Lots of things! The sweetness of her face the way her dress or jeans curve on her butt detailing her femininity The round suppleness of her breasts and her taut nipples, the shapely feminine legs but when you add a gracious feminine personality to this then you have it all!:banana:

Gpwgyrene's photo
Tue 11/11/08 09:41 AM
When it comes to joking about women's lingerie one should realize they are standing on slippery ice!oops

Gpwgyrene's photo
Tue 11/11/08 02:00 AM
As John Wayne said with that wry smile of his:"danada!"happy

Gpwgyrene's photo
Mon 11/10/08 03:44 PM
It was way different back in 1971 as a freshly discharged kid of 20-I didn't think anyone owed me anything(I still hold that view!) but felt bad about the treatment we Vietnam Vets had received. Kind of like someone who was invisible-yet highly prominent. I'm sure my now grown children and former wives probably feel that I am remarkable for surviving the ordeal-both there and after at home. Truth is we just did what we felt we had to for our true love-the USA! Now, I always tell the youngster who serves or has served "Thank You" and make sure THEY are appreciated. Hope you do to! Then maybe we BOTH have learned from the tragedy that was "NAM"!

Previous 1 3