Community > Posts By > expreacher

expreacher's photo
Sun 06/12/11 06:46 PM
huh I signed up yesterday and several hot young girls wanted to talk immediately, which threw up warning signs(see pic). they all wanted to IM on yahoo. yahoo wanted me to pay to talk to them. Do all the cuties work for vYahoo or what

expreacher's photo
Sun 06/12/11 12:39 PM
Now that was crudesick

expreacher's photo
Sun 06/12/11 12:26 PM
welcome. You will find that there are a lot of new people here. I am getting divorced after 33 years of faithful marriage so please don't judge mee too soon either. Good luck finding what you are looking for.:heart:

expreacher's photo
Sun 06/12/11 12:22 PM
frustrated Can I chime in. I go to a place called Jakes. I am not a drinker at all. I vgo for the noise because being separated aftewr 33 years of faithful marriage it gets lonely in an empty room at night (thus going to jakes). I was there last night watching two men and a woman at a table nearby. They had all had a few too many. The woman and the two men all looked like they wanted to get in someone's pants ( or short skirt in the woman's place). I remember thinking that the woman was acting slutty. I guess it is something drilled into our thinking by society. They vwere all actually slutty, but I immediately thought from the woman's part. Wierd Huh

expreacher's photo
Sun 06/12/11 09:09 AM
sad I skipped from the first page to the last one. How did it get from hot women vto cars

expreacher's photo
Sat 06/11/11 09:09 PM
There are no strangers here

expreacher's photo
Sat 06/11/11 08:56 PM
II cor 1:3-4 God comforts us so we can in turn comfort those who vgo thru the things we do. God wouldn't let it happen to you if you weren't able to bear it. Someone will come ur way that will need the benefit of ur experience thru t65his heartache

expreacher's photo
Sat 06/11/11 06:19 PM
Hi,

I'm new too. I'm recently separated and would like people to talk to also.

expreacher's photo
Sat 06/11/11 04:03 PM
You would know the need for birth control being used by both parties if you stood in a Walmart and watched some of the people frequenting the place. There are some strange looking people going in and out.

expreacher's photo
Sat 06/11/11 03:58 PM
I was married 33 years. It got t6o where my wife and I greww farthewr and farther apart. Neither of us cheated , or drank. We just fought more and more until we were miserable.

expreacher's photo
Sat 06/11/11 03:48 PM
love You guys are kinda violent minded sometimes