Community > Posts By > HollyRenee

HollyRenee's photo
Mon 01/14/08 08:58 PM
Hey, I've been away for awhile - not that anyone really even knows me...haha, but when I returned I noticed that JustynTime and SS (the lovebirds) are deactivated. I did not really know SS, but I knew Justyn...what the heck happened? Can anyone fill me in? Much appreciated. :heart:

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 08:01 PM
Well, I am almost 23...

lol

I'm old enough to get into bars, but not old enough to eat roasted marshmellows....jeez when did they start carding for that? haha

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:42 PM
mmm marshmellow roasting... that sounds good
But that still involves me getting my lazybutt up and moving laugh

Bored with work... eh, might as well get paid and be bored at the same time. Unless you're not getting paid while you're working at home. Then I say just bored! lol

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:38 PM
noway jose!!!

i don't believe there is any good reason or excuse for cheating....and if there was reason - you probably shouldn't be together anyway!

nuff said... glasses

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 07:35 PM
Well said sumthing.... thanks for saying that all, now I don't even need to reply... hehe

What a boring Saturday night... that's my own fault though...can't seem to get my lazybutt up and moving drinker

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 04:38 PM
I think he/she was being sarcastic... lol laugh

Welcome to you ladies though, it's lots of fun!! Good luck!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:25 PM
Fivespeed...you know Ms. Claus is gettin' old, so it's probably been awhile. So I'm thinkin' I can give him something better than money...for his money :wink:

And besides...if you paid him off...doesn't that defeat the purpose of him giving you money? laugh laugh laugh

And you Hosea...you are absolutely right, it's about giving, not receiving. Damnit, guess I better start giving more :wink:

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:17 PM
Well your christmas is gonna suck if that's what you're getting this year hosea... bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:16 PM
Well as long as I get one or the other...

I'm happy :wink: laugh :tongue:

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:10 PM
bigsmile well hopefully santa stops at my house before yours fivespeed...i don't want his wallet getting too empty before he gets here laugh

HollyRenee's photo
Sat 12/01/07 02:07 PM
hmm...i want santa to bring me lots of money, and i want his naughty little elves to make me a new "toy" laugh hahaha

really....i don't know what i want for christmas...i'm not picky though :wink:

HollyRenee's photo
Thu 11/29/07 07:08 PM
Either are good. As long as you sound genuine when you say them. When you compliment on things like style, its not as cliche as eyes, so it sounds more creative...like you really mean it. Probably just depends on the girl though. Some girls just love to be complimented, others probably think you're just giving them a line.

HollyRenee's photo
Thu 11/29/07 06:39 PM
Well, when a guy hits on me...I take him more seriously when he just introduces himself and makes conversation, whether it be asking me questions about myself and telling me about himself. Or just talking about current events, etc. So, I can tell he's interested in getting to know my personality. I don't really like it when they smother me with compliments but arent filling the conversation with any CONVERSATION. I was at the bar last week and this guy came up to me and was talking to me and all he kept saying was how beautiful my eyes were, and other corney compliments (always appreciated, but it can get old when you know they're not sincere). Then after awhile, he invited me back to his place for an "after party" (one that only him and I were invited to). So, basically, he just wanted a piece of the cookie.

Don't worry...I didn't go! haha

And thats just my two pennies :wink:

HollyRenee's photo
Tue 11/20/07 07:35 PM
yawn ohwell

i'm bored as well...
must... get... energy... to stop being ...boring..

frown

HollyRenee's photo
Tue 11/20/07 07:20 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh @ jt

HollyRenee's photo
Mon 11/19/07 02:46 AM
Welcome aboard ! :smile:

HollyRenee's photo
Mon 11/19/07 12:15 AM
Me tooooooooooo smokin

I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me

HollyRenee's photo
Mon 11/19/07 12:07 AM

Sounds like an off version of Jones Soda.

me and my old roommates always called it mike jones soda and yelled "MIKE JONES!!" when we drank it.....we're stupid....lol

Told you boys were stupid
sorry I couldnt resist!! laugh

HollyRenee's photo
Sun 11/18/07 11:29 PM
I wouldn't know, I only talk to him when I'm drinking, so we're on the same level drinker lol

Just kidding! I acutally haven't talked to him for awhile though, I've been soo busy (but yet I find time to post on JSH huh?) hehe

Well, that guy sounds like a terd. He's obviously being selfish. Sounds to me like he likes you, but doesn't want to commit just in case he wants to mess around with someone else. Typical male! Sorry Josh flowerforyou

I just hung out with my "friend" tonight, yeah I know I said I was over it...I'm such a girl, I'm not over it ! lol Althought I'm partially to blame for my situation, I told him originally that I didn't want a relationship because I need freedom. So oh well, I'm free to do what (who) I want now! hehe

HollyRenee's photo
Sun 11/18/07 11:21 PM
Josh, sorry, I'm slightly bitter sad

And don't worry, I'm not a manbasher yet. So I only think 90% of the male population is retarded laugh

You're okay in my book so far. What time is it where you're at? I'm going to be a crabass tomorrow, feel sorry for my coworkers!! hehe

Previous 1 3