Community > Posts By > Gooddeal

Gooddeal's photo
Mon 08/01/11 02:31 PM
Go with your gut. After you calm down.

Gooddeal's photo
Tue 06/28/11 08:10 PM
I came here to be angrymad ....but I'm laughing too hardrofl night all!

Gooddeal's photo
Tue 06/28/11 07:45 PM
I love this topic! Maybe I should have simply stated that I hope so and I hope to experience first contact on a grand scale in my lifetime in hopes that the end result would be a profound experience that leads humanity on a sped up path to true enlightenment. That's all. lol!:wink:

Gooddeal's photo
Tue 06/28/11 01:19 PM
My school of thought is that space/time is sooo vast and inexplicable, that there HAS to be a high probability other forms of life or existence of liquid potable water occur, whether it be in our immediate Galaxy or surrounding expanse. One can only dream that actual contact has or will occur in the reality of Humankind.

Gooddeal's photo
Wed 06/15/11 09:17 PM
" That girl's *** " Harvey Kietel Resevoir Dogs (bank steakout) rofl

Gooddeal's photo
Wed 06/15/11 09:00 PM
Most times the eyes for me(they are the window) after that I need to know that the individual is comfortable in her own skin....first time meeting nervousness aside.:thumbsup:

Gooddeal's photo
Wed 06/15/11 11:28 AM

I think this is an endless debate, besides commitment is the issue, marriage is a legally binding contract.

a commitment is a commitment. you shouldn't need the law. the law is just there so if one person doesn't honor their commitment the other can get out of their end.
imo a relationship doesn't need marriage for there to be a binding commitment. it's a matter of choice. does one choose to be faithful to their partner or not? if not, they aren't really committed to that person. it's really all symbolic. the marriage, the rings, the ceremony; they all serve as symbols for the commitment. the strength of that commitment comes from within the individuals involved and how much value they put on that commitment. really, the law should have no say in the matter.
unfortunately, not everyone is of the same moral stock. therefore, we have to have laws that tell people that they must uphold their end of the deal else they suffer the consequences.

. . .I agree fully, just didnt use as many words, good luck in everything

Gooddeal's photo
Tue 06/14/11 10:11 PM
I think this is an endless debate, besides commitment is the issue, marriage is a legally binding contract.

Gooddeal's photo
Tue 06/14/11 06:06 PM
I love all this pos feedback, also everything I've already considered.

Gooddeal's photo
Tue 06/14/11 04:35 AM
dating, probably couldn't keep up anyway....lol

Gooddeal's photo
Mon 06/13/11 09:00 PM
so i guess for me, anything under 36. lol

Gooddeal's photo
Mon 06/13/11 08:23 PM
I've only been a single parent (daughter) for a couple years, its kinda difficult, but I've not yet been able to hold down a real relationship due to scheduling

Gooddeal's photo
Mon 06/13/11 08:18 PM
devil How young is too young (over 21)

Gooddeal's photo
Sun 06/12/11 08:27 PM
thanx peeps blushing

Gooddeal's photo
Sun 06/12/11 05:22 PM
hey, I'm new. Begin the critique.

Gooddeal's photo
Fri 06/10/11 07:24 PM
I just joined today, never did chat rooms, but hello everybodyhappy