Community > Posts By > pfarro1

pfarro1's photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:54 PM
I'm quite suprised by the number of people thatactually have. Its certainly a great way to spend a lazy weekend mornin.

pfarro1's photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:36 AM

this sounds way too cheesy for me.

People. Thought electric lights sounded cheesy 150 years ago...and if you have ever watched a movie based on a book you have basically allowed the director to read you his story

pfarro1's photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:11 AM
Sometimes its just interesting to hear the voices that others give to the characters. I know when I read I have a mental picture of the character, but to hear someone elses interpretation gives you a very different perspective. Especially with deep characters like twain or dumas develops

pfarro1's photo
Sun 11/07/10 01:02 AM
Try it sometime. Especially with some of the satirical classics. Mark Twain is avery good aloud read.

pfarro1's photo
Sun 11/07/10 12:55 AM
Have any of you, as adults (or as close as some of us will ever get), had the pleasure of reading to and being read to by and for someone? I used to be part of a book club that met periodically and exclusively read our chosen books aloud. Also did this with a former girlfriend, and despite the fact that I love reading myself, miss having this.

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:53 PM

I'm going with it is some weird kinky type of sexual thing....

for you.

Nah I was thinkin maybe I should try it.
I would be sooooo pweeety

pf...you've been a mingler since 11/07 and only have 99 posts? where ya been hiding?? laugh

Well right after I joined I met a girl who I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my lifewith...so I was deactivated for most of that time....

well, welcome back then, even if it's not the best reason to come back.... on with the make up!! :wink:

Thanks, and being single is the best reason I can think of...

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:45 PM

for you.

pf...you've been a mingler since 11/07 and only have 99 posts? where ya been hiding?? laugh

Well right after I joined I met a girl who I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my lifewith...so I was deactivated for most of that time....

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:41 PM

for you.

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:33 PM

females;
have you ever put make up on a guy.
males;
have you ever allowed a female to put make up on you.

this is not some weird kinky type of sexual thing.
i just know of several occasions when this has happened.
just cuz you're bored or something.

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:27 PM
(Sung in mexican accent)
To all the girls I've hijacked a thread with before...

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 11:22 PM
Fear not friends i have arrived...now this thread is on borrowed time

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:56 PM
Not sure quite how I feel about this, but the phrase beggars can't be choosers comes to mind...

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:48 PM

I could tell ya, but then i'd have to kill ya...wait maybe not a bad idea, then all those crazy convict chasers would dig me!

Could work. Manson does have groupies.

All the psychos do. Ill never understand it, but hey if that's what it takes to find a good woman...
Lol I will pass

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:26 PM
I could tell ya, but then i'd have to kill ya...wait maybe not a bad idea, then all those crazy convict chasers would dig me!

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:06 PM
Like the others, I would urge caution. But if you feel the need to communicate, I would reccomend renting a PO box. That way you can limit his ability to find you if you decide that you don't want to pursue the relationship

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:23 PM
Oh and heaven help us if the AARP picks up this torch!:tongue: :tongue:

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:23 PM
Oh and heaven help us if the AARP picks up this torch!:tongue: :tongue:

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:21 PM
I suspect in cases where they were protesting how scantily clad teenagers dress these days it mau prove counter-productive....

pfarro1's photo
Sat 11/06/10 08:13 PM
It certainly is the standard, as most people have that expectation. And people will always question why you aren't in a relationship or trying to be in one, because of the societal expectation, but as long as you are happy being "alone" then who cares what anybody else thinks...

pfarro1's photo
Fri 11/05/10 05:57 PM
Even if "he" had given us no arms we would have figured out a way... we may never solve the defecit, or never stop war, but when it comes to pleasuring ones self I'm sure we would have figured it out...

Previous 1 3 4 5