Community > Posts By > pfarro1

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 10:30 PM

I am guessing here but, Maybe, just maybe, I am thinking that you are meeting that type of woman because of your standards. Did you ever think that you need to keep an open mind.

If you keep running in to a brick wall, open your eyes before running.

Yup, that's sort of what I was getting at, thanks for saying it better!

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 09:59 PM
Perhaps you are chasing after the wrong "baby girls"? Take a look around, I will bet there is a girl just waitin to go out and have a good time.

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 09:50 PM
Somebody has a lil too serious wonder twins fetish! That's more second date material... A perfect first date needs just enough distraction to allow you to not be self consious, but little enough you can find out if you want to continue seeing the person. Something where maybe there are passersby, but no annoying waiters or loud drunks. To me, Tufano's (in chicago) and maybe grab a cab to the lake or mich ave for a walk and maybe grab dessert at elis

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:06 PM
I would say be glad you learned early, rather than getting totally attached.

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 05:06 PM
I would say be glad you learned early, rather than getting totally attached.

pfarro1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 11:56 PM

Ok, so just follow me here for a minute or two and just think about it!

So, let's say you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend. So you do your daily stuff together, watch movies, clean the bedroom, go shopping etc.
Or both of you head to work and come back home during the evening.

Take showers hop into the bed, start watching something on TV or pop in a movie.

Then either you or your partner start to have these animalistic instincts. Or both of you at the same time..who cares.

Then from a basic sensation of touching each other organs and body parts, your hormones begin to work and there is this chemical reaction takes place in your body and also in your brain. You continue to incite others by using various technics, involving your fingers, your tongue and your lips and both of your entire bodies become nothing but a giant sex organ that reacts to these stimulations of wanting more.

Just from this part of sticking your male organ into the female organ you do this for a certain amount of time, let's say 1hour 25 minutes, for which you delay a certain reaction to take place which cause something we call a climax..and at the end of a successful operation from both sides, you and your partner lies there exhausted.

Now it's time to sleep and "somehow" you feel satisfied and your problems seem to be gone for a few minutes and the only thing counted for you was to execute this certain instinct produced behavior and cause "pleasure" to your partner while making sure you enjoy it too.

Once your hormone levels and testosterone levels return to normal and you recover this whole experience just becomes a memory. If you are good enough like certain people, you can also repeat this entire activity about 20-30 minutes later, and perhaps you can keep repeating this until you are physically exhausted. Some people are very doing this stuff, thanks to their physical strength, stamina and treshold and sexual drive.

But at the end you are exhausted and you will eventually fall asleep. Having doing this sort of an activity multiply times a week can lead to sleep deprivation and poor peformance at your job and the usual signs are well visible on people - careless look at early mornings and sleepiness at early afternoons.

You might be also suffering from the "penguin walk" if you are a female, while the guys might complain about their knees suffering 1rd degree burns, their tongue might feel a bit ackward for stretching it too much, other times muscle pain at the stomach and the waist for doing certain motions for an extended period of time at the previous night and the previous days.

And you have to deal with all these problems, just because you traded your available sleeping hours to an activity which only lasted only a few hours from the rest of the 24 of the day.

You're a buss kill for people who haven't had sex yet

Chase the dream brother. If a millionaire told me being rich sucked I doubt I would believe everything I heard. Only you can prevent forest fires, and only you can decide if you like some sexy time!

pfarro1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 10:06 PM
A truly sad story, but why did this 13 yr old kid have access to the gun?

pfarro1's photo
Wed 09/29/10 09:55 PM

To Dodo David,

I cook, I clean, I take good care of him. I don't nitpick or even nag this man, and he refuses to help with anything or even take a shower, he puts smelly sweat socks on the kitchen table while dinner is being served, he watches football all day long saturday=college football, sunday=NFL sunday, monday= monday night football and a little NCIS...the list goes on and on, which = no time for us and when we do spend time together all HE does is nag about how I didn't iron his shirt correctly or fold his t-shirts into the draw properly...now whats your synopsis sir?

I guess at this point I would simply say he just wasn't that into you, and something trivial made his escape easy. If someone "doesn't have time for us" it says to me they don't really want there to be an us

pfarro1's photo
Tue 09/28/10 09:16 PM

I love short girls! So maybe 4'6" is too short lol...to go down that dark road a bit, if standing up her face is at you belly button that's either too short or too tall!devil

you wouldn't want to compromise her posture...
that could develop back problemsdrinker

Health first!

pfarro1's photo
Tue 09/28/10 09:08 PM
I love short girls! So maybe 4'6" is too short lol...to go down that dark road a bit, if standing up her face is at you belly button that's either too short or too tall!devil

pfarro1's photo
Tue 09/28/10 09:08 PM

pfarro1's photo
Tue 09/28/10 09:02 PM
Wanted for uncensored use of a keyboard and alcohol simultaneously. Reward is you get to unplug hiscomputer and watch him cry after you take his bottle...

pfarro1's photo
Fri 09/17/10 07:04 PM
Chicago doesn't have a senator...Illinois does. And yes the whole state is dirty. The former dem governor and a former rep governor have both been convicted of federal crimes. A Dupage County board commisioner resigned under threats of stat rape charges, (rep) and a cook county board chair has been alleged to have commited all sorts of shady things(dem). It matters not which side of the aisle they walk onin Illinois they are crooks

pfarro1's photo
Sat 07/24/10 09:02 PM
I buy a couple lbs when its on sale, and just throw it in the freezer. Pull a stick out a couple days before I need it. I suppose you could foil the stick around the wrapper, but I don't seem to have any problems

pfarro1's photo
Sat 07/24/10 09:02 PM
I buy a couple lbs when its on sale, and just throw it in the freezer. Pull a stick out a couple days before I need it. I suppose you could foil the stick around the wrapper, but I don't seem to have any problems

pfarro1's photo
Fri 07/23/10 06:31 PM
I think it depends on if they were serious or not...if they went out once or twice and just didn't click and he says it okay, go for it. If they were serious I would say she's off limits as long as you want to keep your friend.

pfarro1's photo
Thu 07/15/10 12:53 PM
I guess I don't really consider flowers a gift... Flowers are just a way of saying I was out and you were still on my mind

pfarro1's photo
Wed 07/07/10 11:22 PM
Cause I haven't found the girl that can handle my particular brand of crazy yet...

pfarro1's photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:42 PM
Its more ofa ratio I believe...the speed of smell is directly proportional based on the amount of time between your last shower and the shower of the smelly guy in line in front of you t the grocery store. Scientists haven't yet confirmed it, but the speed of the cahier may in fact play a role as well!

pfarro1's photo
Thu 02/04/10 03:10 AM
can't think of a reason why not!!:banana: