pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 11:19 AM
Jeez was my idea that bad?:banana: :banana:

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 11:19 AM
Jeez was my idea that bad?:banana: :banana:

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 03:46 AM

I am guessing here but, Maybe, just maybe, I am thinking that you are meeting that type of woman because of your standards. Did you ever think that you need to keep an open mind.

If you keep running in to a brick wall, open your eyes before running.

Yup, that's sort of what I was getting at, thanks for saying it better!

No problem, now come and hang out in the tree in my yard and scare away the bad noises. LOL

Yikes did you hear that? I'm goin to hide inthe closet while you get the bat!embarassed embarassed

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 03:46 AM

I am guessing here but, Maybe, just maybe, I am thinking that you are meeting that type of woman because of your standards. Did you ever think that you need to keep an open mind.

No problem, now come and hang out in the tree in my yard and scare away the bad noises. LOL

Yikes did you hear that? I'm goin to hide inthe closet while you get the bat!embarassed embarassed

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 03:41 AM
I guess if he cheated and you found out because of something on facebook, he would prob have a reason to not want you on his fbook page...

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 03:34 AM

Yes, single guys rarely know how to cook. They could have the recipe with all the instructions on how to simply make mac and cheese and still mess it up.
As soon as I find a man who knows how to cook... I'ma keep him :p

Lol if you ever get to chicago I will make you some mac n cheese...and not the crap that comes out of a box.

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 12:58 AM

When I think of a single guy that knows how to cook, I automatically assume it has to be a lie. I'd say it's pretty rare to find that "talent" in a guy. :thumbsup:

I said I was a good cook, not good at picking out a tie that matches my suit! And I will wholeheartedly admit I am an utter failure at baking....
ohwell

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 12:52 AM
Give him a bit of time...its only natural to want to have some seperation.

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 12:18 AM

the cooking part does not shock me, as i am quite capable in the kitchen.

the thing that amazes me is how you stood sideways like that long enough to take that pic... smokin

I actually floated on the vapor coming off my chicken vesuvio! I got skills!
bigsmile

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 12:16 AM
I guess I just grew up in a house where everybody cooked. And with 1 extreme exception, everybody on my moms side is a very good cook.

pfarro1's photo
Sat 10/02/10 12:04 AM
One of my best friends just brought her third child home from the hospital. I dropped off dinner for her, her husband, her mom and dad and the 2 older kids. Her mom asked where I got thefood from, and was shocked when I said I made it....does everybody just assume single guys can't or don't cook?

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 11:47 PM

Lol all quiet on the branchy front
bigsmile

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 11:43 PM
Its a person who has yet to make it thru his/her probationary period...

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 11:37 PM
I so hate getting lumped in with all guys...especially the pretty ones that are a**es and the creepy weirdones. If you keep getting the same results try something different, go outside your comfort zone and ask out someone totally different than your "usual type"

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 11:37 PM
I so hate getting lumped in with all guys...especially the pretty ones that are a**es and the creepy weirdones. If you keep getting the same results try something different, go outside your comfort zone and ask out someone totally different than your "usual type"

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 11:24 PM

In the case of somebody screwing around outside, I don't get
scared, I get pissed and grab my bat.

Boy I'm glad I'm realllllly quiet when I hang out in the tree outside her place!
drool

Did I mention that I'm reshaping it into a boomerang shape? laugh

I'm only up there cuz you have better cable channels than me!
:smile: :smile:

Well if you fall your butt outta the tree, then I'm gonna have to
take you to the hospital, so you might as well come on in and plunk it on the couch...but no hogging the remote. :tongue:

I'm sure I would land on my head, which I couldn't possibly damage, but I will happily come share the couch, want me to bring the chips and salsa in too? May be a few leaves in it tho...
And I definately say call the cops, you pay for em, may as well get your 10 min of time.

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 11:03 PM

Boy I'm glad I'm realllllly quiet when I hang out in the tree outside her place!
drool

Did I mention that I'm reshaping it into a boomerang shape? laugh

I'm only up there cuz you have better cable channels than me!
:smile: :smile:

pfarro1's photo
Fri 10/01/10 10:45 PM

drool