Community > Posts By > Bill

Bill's photo
Wed 04/10/19 11:35 AM
So....no? Every woman on here is cat fishing ? Thought so.

Bill's photo
Tue 04/09/19 04:48 PM
I am 24/24 with catfish on this site.trying one last time for someone real.

Bill's photo
Tue 04/09/19 05:12 AM

Shoot 80k
Dude you must have a warehouse
I managed to escape the dreaded spider mites
Mould and humidity were trickier
People make it sound hard
But your average 5 year old could grow ganja
Some of them there ganja plants are tougher than Mike Tyson
not really. You are allowed 72 plants in Mich. By the time u realise you need a separate electrical service, try mini splits and find out that they plug up from the oil in the air, buy all your lights at 800.00 each, put in a central air system which is zoned, set up a drying room with commercial dehumidifiers, ect ect it is an 80 k project. Want to make a small fortune growing weed? Start with a large fortune. There is a learning curve everyone goes through and it costs about 80k

Bill's photo
Tue 04/09/19 05:05 AM
Ck mine out please seem to be attracting nothing but cat fishers.

Bill's photo
Tue 04/02/19 05:02 AM
That dress isn't what makes your *** look fat.lol

Bill's photo
Sun 03/31/19 05:17 PM
I hope you are as good as your mom....

Bill's photo
Sun 03/31/19 10:18 AM
Edited by Bill on Sun 03/31/19 10:41 AM
Finally, they said, proof at last! Now the rest of the story. A friend of mine is quite the accomplished pilot..name brand actually. Anyway, one day he got really tired of hearing about chemtrails, as all pilots do. So what he didiis, he had someone make up a chemtrail control panel, then mounted it in the cockpit of the corporate jet, and left the door open do people could see. Lol. Pretty soon. It was on the internet and went viral. Finally! Proof at last! From the cockpit of a respected pilot no less! We all still laugh at that one. Sometimes 2+2 csn equal 76 5/17. I tried to upload the pic on here without success.

Bill's photo
Sun 03/31/19 03:21 AM
People have went bat *** crazy trimming weed. It is a very meticulous process that is above a lot of people's pay grade, also there is a lot involved. It is an easy plant to grow. But very difficult to grow correctly. If you grow indoors, over time, you will spend north of 80k in equipment before you get the proper set up, then there is the 2000$ electric bills, with no guarantee that you will be successful. It is art and science co.bined and there are many things that you simply can't control. For example you cannot eliminate mites, you control thier population. you are not growing petunias. It is a professional grade undertaking. If you grow outdoors. They can easily morph into male plants, and are subject to a lot more diseases to name just two problems. Then there is the smell. I have 5000$ in filters which I replace every two years. If someone can smell the plants, you are in violation of the law and for good reason.

Bill's photo
Sun 03/31/19 03:00 AM
Edited by Bill on Sun 03/31/19 03:03 AM

I'm serious folks, I didn't start this to chat but to offer help.
I believe you, I was a late bloomer, at six.thats how it was back then .I can remember running a snowblower when we lived on the lake, and we moved from there when I was 7. The shop teacher in 7th grade laughed when I told him I could run any tool he had, until I did it.

Bill's photo
Sun 03/31/19 02:58 AM
I started doing construction when I was 6. My first job was mixing all the mortar for the new fire station across the street, do I for one believe him. I can answer any question you have about construction. Bring it. Between us, I'm sure we can help.

Bill's photo
Sat 03/30/19 07:48 PM
Everyone I know has moved away, lost my dad and mom is in a home, and I just had back surgery. Really coyld use a friend.

Bill's photo
Sat 03/30/19 07:37 PM
Seeking a friend, all my friends moved away and I just lost my parents too.

Bill's photo
Sat 03/30/19 06:09 PM
Looking for a friend in my area, I am near Cadillac, in Buckley. 57 y/ o male seeks that special someone.

Bill's photo
Sat 03/30/19 06:06 PM
Anyone here in the Cadillac to Traverse city area?