Community > Posts By > groam6666

groam6666's photo
Tue 06/21/11 01:32 PM
Late to the party, but here nonetheless!

groam6666's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:41 PM
"GET TO DA CHOPPA!"

groam6666's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:33 PM
About 6 months ago, and I don't mind one bit... please God kill me.

groam6666's photo
Mon 06/20/11 06:05 PM
The Presidency is overrated. The real fault is with Democrats and even Republicans. Politics is about belief and not facts, ergo we will always have more of the same in some way or another.

groam6666's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:54 PM
The Postal Services created a stamp with a picture of President Obama. The stamp was not sticking to envelopes. This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation. After a month of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a Presidential commission presented the following findings: The stamp is in perfect order. There is nothing wrong with the adhesive. People were spitting on the wrong side.

groam6666's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:22 PM
So yeah, I'm moving to Whispering Pines in two weeks from Germany, and looking for a tour guide, or someone to help me find my way around, and maybe hang out after we get to know each other. We could also just chat, but I prefer someone who is at least looking for a relationship. If we hit it off, then I don't see why we couldn't date. The rest is on my profile. You can also check out my Facebook. Just google "jeffrey torres Facebook" and you'll find me.

Send me a nudge or message and I'll get back to you. Age does not really bother me. I'm more mature than guys around my age.

groam6666's photo
Mon 06/20/11 05:01 PM

Night of the Living Dead is a great movie. Since we are on the subject :) Tokyo Gore Police and Machine Girl made me lose my appetite more than once. They are both Japanese movies, but wow is it weird!
Ew! Maybe I'll google them:tongue:

lol, you totally should. I mean, in all honesty, Japan has some very disturbing stuff going on. It's like, "WHO COMES UP WITH THIS STUFF!" X)

groam6666's photo
Mon 06/20/11 04:01 PM
Night of the Living Dead is a great movie. Since we are on the subject :) Tokyo Gore Police and Machine Girl made me lose my appetite more than once. They are both Japanese movies, but wow is it weird!

groam6666's photo
Mon 06/20/11 02:01 PM
Hi, I am in process of moving to Whispering Pines from Germany with my parents. I've never lived in the U.S., so this will definitely be a culture shock lol. I speak fluent English, and German, but I've gone to school on base for most of my life, so I am fairly familiar with American culture.

I have a hard time meeting new people in general (I'm shy), and would like to get to know some people in my soon to be new area. I've never had a problem keeping friends, but making new ones is very difficult for me, so that's why I'm here.