Community > Posts By > strongback1

no photo
Wed 05/23/12 09:09 AM
I have never had a women say either of those two things to me to be honest. I think it is more important to understand yourself and what you want out of a relationship or from a woman etc.

no photo
Mon 05/21/12 06:57 AM
I would expect they would be more inclined to leave it in?

no photo
Wed 05/16/12 08:16 AM

Since when did nice guys come last?

It isn't very nice if they come first.

If they carry on it is..and messy.

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 08:08 AM
Do want... would smash with the quickness.

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 06:34 AM
Maybe you are looking in the wrong places???

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 06:24 AM
Probably not on dating sites?

no photo
Tue 03/20/12 07:42 AM

Whilst I agree on the lack of many like-minded women seeming to be on, I don't feel that coming here necessarily means a lack of effort. It's a different way and depending on what you're looking for, it's a way to branch out.
(The one that gets me most is people who put that they're looking for someone for marriage...)

True true...

no photo
Tue 03/20/12 07:40 AM

My Aunt never looked at another man again and died in her 90s still a widow. She once said she would never find another man who could fill her husband's shoes.

Truly touching story.

However - I guess there's some truth to the saying "Once you go"...ahh forget it, totally inappropriate. I'm sorry :/

no photo
Tue 03/20/12 06:12 AM
Yep..two sizes too small.

no photo
Sat 03/17/12 04:59 AM
Edited by strongback1 on Sat 03/17/12 05:02 AM

The term interracial applies to many cultures. More commonly known as IR... My family is quite diverse and an argument can be made for the strong and weak relationships between all concerned, which have spawned generations of mixed race children.

I date black women, just not ugly ones. I'd tear that *** up too!

Asian women actually marry more white men than white women marry black men.

White women have an issue with latinos because many are Mexican and have limited education. They don't even bother to date them because Mexican men are rumored to be traditional.

I'm Spanish-Portuguese btw, but I actually know more about black culture and history than most because I read more and interact with many black folks.

If your just looking to date and shag a white woman don't play up your culture. Just play some Rick James and tell them what a wonderful relationship he had with Teena Marie because it was audio-centric.

Women buy into black men because:

a. they think black men are a fix.
b. they want to be excessively complimented.
c. they think there is something disarming about the physicality of the black male.
d. they wish to set a pattern of self destruction.

They only issue is within the minds of the persons dating. Mating is a virtual given.

So why would someone date out of their race?

Spanish huh? So friging arrogant thinking you are an authority on black folks and why women "buy into black" like we are some sub human species . You know nothing about black culture and I dare you to come to England speaking that trash. I slept with loads of white women but I can't profess to be an authority on anything except for what I like.

You and your colonial mind set has no space in modern society - you clearly think you are smart but I see through your pseudo intellectual racism.

You don't sleep with ugly black women no? Because you can tell whats ugly from what isn't right? Cos you get girls right?

"please don't contact me if you are ugly"..but it's all right for you to have a few extra pounds? prick.

no photo
Sat 03/17/12 04:52 AM
Yes they can.

no photo
Sat 03/17/12 04:38 AM
I just wanna pick someone up...I am absolutely mortified by the amount of women in here looking for meaningful relationships smh...

no photo
Sat 03/17/12 04:32 AM

I'm not black but I can dance like a mofo.........smokin

Yeah but do you carry a knife, have a big dick, lazy, smoke weed etc....perhaps I'm just jealous coz I can't dance but am blacker than a mofo.

no photo
Sat 03/17/12 04:24 AM
Ladies....seriously, looking for mr right on a dating site? You know what type of guys look for women on dating sites? Sheesh...and he'll yeah I ask chicks to come back to my crib on a first date, a a first date. I can cook better than most women I meet and at least that way I drink premium alcohol without getting ripped off. Whatever anyway..you all seem like nice individuals, hope you find what you are looking for.

no photo
Thu 03/15/12 05:21 AM
My two cents...

This only one web site and you should perhaps look around a bit more. Of all races you will find people that prefer other races etc. This might be more prevalent in certain cultures but come on - in this world look at how many women there are. Just focus on what you want and I am sure you will get it eventually. I wouldn't worry about women who don't want you simply because they don't want you . So yo may as well give your attention to those that do (there are many out there).

no photo
Wed 03/14/12 09:25 AM
Edited by strongback1 on Wed 03/14/12 09:29 AM
I always find it strange how many people come to these sites looking for true love. I have heard it happens but think about it- how much effort is someone really putting into to finding someone by coming to a site like this? (next to none basically) I would be surprised if found what you are looking for here i am almost certain of it. I come this site for some no strings encounters and have been horrified by the lack of like-minded women.

I honestly wish you the best of luck in your endevour however.