no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:52 PM

so whats new around here? anyone engaged yet?

not that I know of...unless kissable kiss is keeping screts.

I'd be asking carold...that scamp has had a pretty active social-real life lately.
Hmph!
drinker
spill it sister

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:47 PM
how have you been kiss? and how is the weather there?

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:39 PM

Knock knock !!!
who's thereflowerforyou

Me silly !!

How's it going

Hugs
Me Silly, thats a funny name why would a parent name there kiddo that? bigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:37 PM
so whats new around here? anyone engaged yet?

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:33 PM
Edited by SolitaryMan52402 on Wed 01/25/12 04:34 PM

Oh Buck...did you go see him?
laugh laugh that would be a NO!!! they wouldn't like my NRA hatlaugh laugh besides there are thousands on welfare depending on me

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:30 PM

Knock knock !!!
who's thereflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:29 PM

ah ha...a good year so far....well done!:thumbsup:
to be honest not a damn thinglaugh laugh but your buddy was in town todaylaugh

my buddy??? Who was that?
give you a hint..he was on national TV last nightlaugh

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:24 PM

ah ha...a good year so far....well done!:thumbsup:
to be honest not a damn thinglaugh laugh but your buddy was in town todaylaugh

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:20 PM

Call the cops!!! we have an intruder!!scared scared scared

Oh .......wait a minute....I think I know him.....it's...............it's ..................oh hell it's that Pope guy!!slaphead
pssst be careful what you ask forlaugh Hi Viv waving

laugh hey Tim.....what's happening?
well so far this year devil bigsmile

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:13 PM

Call the cops!!! we have an intruder!!scared scared scared

Oh .......wait a minute....I think I know him.....it's...............it's ..................oh hell it's that Pope guy!!slaphead
pssst be careful what you ask forlaugh Hi Viv waving

no photo
Wed 01/25/12 04:09 PM

Jayne has been giving me some really good advice.
She has been warning me about not lifting anything heavier than a glass of water.
I will see what happens, but knowing my Doctor I won't get anything til she makes me go through a million tests...thays the way she rolls.
water scared scared don't drink water, fish make love in itbigsmile

no photo
Sun 01/15/12 06:29 AM

I slipped in the shower and twisted the heck out of my back.
sitting or laying down really hurts.Standing not to bad, but can't sleep that way.
sad2 get better soon Bettyflowers flowers

no photo
Thu 01/12/12 03:43 PM

Vivian, I am so looking forward to yours and Jerry's wedding. I know that it will happen because unlike Betty and Tim, you will be able to rope him if he tries to back out.

I can't for the life of me figure out your attraction to him but I think he is a very lucky manbigsmile

I also want to express my extreme thanks that you are keeping other unsuspecting Mingle women from falling into the clenches of his work without pay program!
I will start planing the bachelor party drinks drinks drinks drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Ill bake the cake :banana: :banana: but who will I put on top?? Carol or Ruth??what
YES laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 01/12/12 03:33 PM

Vivian, I am so looking forward to yours and Jerry's wedding. I know that it will happen because unlike Betty and Tim, you will be able to rope him if he tries to back out.

I can't for the life of me figure out your attraction to him but I think he is a very lucky manbigsmile

I also want to express my extreme thanks that you are keeping other unsuspecting Mingle women from falling into the clenches of his work without pay program!
I will start planing the bachelor party drinks drinks drinks drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 01/10/12 05:09 PM

I read part of the article and I don't agree with everything they say. If anyone has Netflix they have some good documentary's on GMO's and are well worth your time to watch. Food Inc. and The future of food are a good start.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnD-DiDRIJA
Can you articulate what you do not agree with? That is what forums are for, and the purpose of this post.
Pest resistance,Herbicide tolerance, and the fact that they think GMO's will feed the starving world. That's just for starters. If GMO's are so safe then why won't they label them so we can decide? I am trying to do my best to keep them out of my menu.
I saw on the news last month that GM salmon were found to be contaminated.
http://healthfreedoms.org/2011/12/22/exposed-genetically-modified-salmon-found-to-be-contaminated-with-infectious-salmon-anemia/

Maybe I am just old school but they need to stop messing with mother nature. JMO

no photo
Mon 01/09/12 04:39 PM
I read part of the article and I don't agree with everything they say. If anyone has Netflix they have some good documentary's on GMO's and are well worth your time to watch. Food Inc. and The future of food are a good start.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnD-DiDRIJA

no photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:48 AM

coffee's ondrinker drinker

Morning Tim.....already had 2 cups.....thanks
Getting ready to take down Christmas.....house always looks so sad when all the pretty lights are gone. Oh well, Easter is only 3 months away.....I decorate pretty for that holiday too laugh
Have a good weekend flowerforyou
we will be having our Christmas tonight

no photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:13 AM
coffee's ondrinker drinker

no photo
Sat 01/07/12 07:05 AM
Happy Birthday Sadie, Have a GREAT day:banana: :banana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lh525NYjzY:banana: :banana:

no photo
Thu 01/05/12 03:24 PM

we're ALL to damn old to party ohwell
speak for yourself drinker drinker :banana: drinker :banana: drinks drinks drinks

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next