no photo
Wed 10/10/12 03:35 PM

Seems as if age has caught up with the over 50 team. Come come peoples, this won't do, at least make it look like we are alivepitchfork drinker pitchfork
laugh laugh Im still kickingbigsmile

It's a terrible thing to get old!ohwell Us youngn's are growing old waiting for the old ones to post!laugh
when did you become a comedian laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 10/09/12 02:58 PM

Seems as if age has caught up with the over 50 team. Come come peoples, this won't do, at least make it look like we are alivepitchfork drinker pitchfork
laugh laugh Im still kickingbigsmile

no photo
Sat 10/06/12 10:44 AM

Hi Minglers. It is a beautiful morning and I am flying to Texas this afternoon to spend a week with my family. Look out Texas--here comes the Yankeelaugh

Have a good week and I will check in when I get back!:heart:
Glad to see you taking some time off!! Have fun Jayneflowers I'll be thinking of you:wink:

no photo
Wed 10/03/12 03:09 PM

I could never whack viv with my broom, she is like a sister to me.Besides she has a big gunscared scared

Awww...you are my sister!!! We always think alike..now let's go get your broom and go to Tim's house!!pitchfork
great idea, who needs a maid when you have Betty and her broom laugh

whoa whoa I was thinking more on the line of beating you with it!laugh
dang Texans aren't very nice, I hope the rest are nicerbigsmile

no photo
Tue 10/02/12 07:10 PM

I could never whack viv with my broom, she is like a sister to me.Besides she has a big gunscared scared

Awww...you are my sister!!! We always think alike..now let's go get your broom and go to Tim's house!!pitchfork
great idea, who needs a maid when you have Betty and her broom laugh

no photo
Tue 10/02/12 05:19 PM
I gota run devil

no photo
Tue 10/02/12 04:57 PM
you will just have to get your broom out and tell her to give them to you!!

no photo
Tue 10/02/12 04:51 PM

SHE WILL SURPRISE ME BY telling me how nice my cruise wastears
as long as she leaves your bear alonelaugh

no photo
Tue 10/02/12 04:47 PM

so TIM ..how are your mushrooms doing?
OK Betty you lost me this timelaugh

It means how are things going? Rember you told me a while back to have fun but guard your mushrooms.Remeber?
I don't remember driving to work this morning much less what I posted months ago!!laugh BTW they were your mushrooms not minenoway

SO I remeber what you say more than you do. "?
hmmm guess that means you don,t remeber telling me about that criuse ticket you were going to buy me eh?
I remember them well, I gave them to Viv to give to you!:wink:
now why would you do that?
because she wanted to help surprise youbigsmile

no photo
Tue 10/02/12 04:41 PM

It means how are things going? Rember you told me a while back to have fun but guard your mushrooms.Remeber?
I don't remember driving to work this morning much less what I posted months ago!!laugh BTW they were your mushrooms not minenoway

SO I remeber what you say more than you do. "?
hmmm guess that means you don,t remeber telling me about that criuse ticket you were going to buy me eh?
I remember them well, I gave them to Viv to give to you!:wink:

no photo
Tue 10/02/12 02:33 PM

no photo
Tue 10/02/12 03:47 AM

I think she was being nice about his back of behind!laugh laugh
you two think to much alike scared scared shocked surprised

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 06:28 PM

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 05:15 PM
hello Betty flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/01/12 04:59 PM
Hi Viv flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 05:10 PM
well time for me to catch a movie then early to bed..its been a long weekend for meyawn

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 04:56 PM

Hey Mary hey Tim.flowerforyou flowerforyou

you both behaving?
I am today because I didnt last nightdrinker ill drinks drinks

did she get see.....?
noway NO! never been so board at a wedding before..it was the bachelor party that I went to after the weddingdrinker drinker drinker

I find all weddings a bore, I hate them especially going solo. my oldest told me today her and Richard are thinking about getting married next Sept. they are thinking of a destination wedding.
tell them Australia would make a great destination. then they can take you with

I cannot leave Teddy, he is needs constant care.so if they go away to get married I doubt I can go.But she knew this along so.its up her to her.
poor Teddy:(

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 04:54 PM

My son is talking a destination wedding too....maybe Wisconsin Dells. Don't know when though. They are doing everything backwards laugh

quick give me me his number so I can talk him out of it!!

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 04:49 PM

Hey Mary hey Tim.flowerforyou flowerforyou

you both behaving?
I am today because I didnt last nightdrinker ill drinks drinks

did she get see.....?
noway NO! never been so board at a wedding before..it was the bachelor party that I went to after the weddingdrinker drinker drinker

I find all weddings a bore, I hate them especially going solo. my oldest told me today her and Richard are thinking about getting married next Sept. they are thinking of a destination wedding.
tell them Australia would make a great destination. then they can take you with

no photo
Sun 09/30/12 04:46 PM
Betty did you get yahoo downloaded?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25