no photo
Sun 07/13/14 06:17 PM
thank you all even if I am a bit late laugh

no photo
Tue 07/01/14 07:17 PM

WELCOME BACK !!!:banana: :banana: :banana: we've missed you !flowerforyou
blushing hi ya Viv:wink:

Tim, you ol' dog !! Where the heck have you been ????
Betts deactivated, you were gone..I tell ya, things have gone to hell in a handbasket!!!
so glad you are back !
had problems getting my acct reactivated, but I was never that far away. I am seeing someone so that keeps me outa trouble laugh
When yah going to get a pic back up flowerforyou

Money Carol..money
what Viv said laugh I don't even have any on the PC that I know of and I think I lost the pope pic lol

no photo
Sat 06/28/14 09:27 AM

Tim, you ol' dog !! Where the heck have you been ????
Betts deactivated, you were gone..I tell ya, things have gone to hell in a handbasket!!!
so glad you are back !
had problems getting my acct reactivated, but I was never that far away. I am seeing someone so that keeps me outa trouble laugh

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 07:46 PM

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 03:15 PM

Good to see yah Timwaving I know you will figure it out :thumbsup:
when did they come up with the chat option?

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 02:33 PM
not sure how to do this any more, and I lost all my pics and profile. But for now just wanted to say HI waving

no photo
Thu 06/26/14 02:30 PM
devil Im Back laugh laugh

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 03:59 PM

*reads random previous page* Now I'm craving poutine. Haven't had it since the last time I was in Toronto.

Ah well. At least I have coffee.

What is "poutine"?? Courious minds would like to know??

YOU never had a poutine?
It fries with gravey and cheese curds and believe it or not you put a little white vinegar on top. Very popular here in Canada.

Cheese curds??? Is that cottage cheese?
you have never had cheese curds? drool drool

no photo
Sat 03/09/13 09:31 PM

just stopped by to say HI waving I hope your all doing well!!

Good Lord!!!shocked There's a strange man here!!!

How are you Tim?? We've missed you!flowerforyou
Im fine Betty n Viv. Got a lot going on this month . my daughter is moving back to town:banana: other daughter moving in to there new home :banana: and Dad was removed from his care facility and is now living with family :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 03/09/13 12:19 PM
just stopped by to say HI waving I hope your all doing well!!

no photo
Wed 11/07/12 03:21 PM

:banana: :banana: I saw you raising you glass. Thats what counts/.
Thanks again folks that , really wAS SO sweet of you all.

I need to rest up cause Billy will be here SAT.
Bill Clinton? shocked

NO I don,t have room in my closet to save old dressesbigsmile

Billy is my 4 year old great nephew. It was his mommy that just passed away. Carol is right, keeping up with him is a real challenge. surprised
sad :cry: :cry: tears gawd Im sorry. this just breaks my heart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart brokenheart I know you will give him the love he needs!!!

no photo
Tue 11/06/12 07:08 PM

:banana: :banana: I saw you raising you glass. Thats what counts/.
Thanks again folks that , really wAS SO sweet of you all.

I need to rest up cause Billy will be here SAT.
Bill Clinton? shocked

no photo
Sun 11/04/12 06:34 PM

Glad you had a wonderful timeCarol.
I have been lonely without you guys lol
btw where are you TIM?
yawn about ready to call it a nightflowerforyou waving

no photo
Sun 10/28/12 08:04 PM

Just got word from Betty her niece past away flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

We Luv you B:heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
I am so sorry to hear that, Betty your all in our thoughts and Prayers...we love you!!

no photo
Fri 10/26/12 05:44 PM

Hello Everyone. Betty asked me to let everyone know. That she is greatly appreciative of you thoughts and prayers. Betty said; That Betty's Niece has taken her last ride in a car, ordered her favorite food. She did not touch her food. Back at the hospital Betty's niece told Betty over and over how much she loved Betty. Betty's heart was once again melted with the great love of her Niece. She told Betty that it will not be long now, and that she is scared to have to face this. Betty is also scared to face this. Betty is there as much as she can be. Betty is spending as much face to face time she can. She wished for me, to let you all know how much once again you all mean to her. All the prayers and thoughts are indeed gratefully accepted with love they are sent with. Betty could not be able to say these words to you all right now. When Betty gets her thoughts back inline, Betty will be back to thank you personalty. I do apologize if I can not convey this well enough for Betty. She loves you all, with her heart. You have been here for many times when things were bad, and things were great. She knows you love her, as much as she loves you all here. God Bless Betty and Her Family, and God Bless you all here.
thanks Tazz my heart is breaking herebrokenheart

no photo
Tue 10/16/12 07:06 PM
good nightasleep

no photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:52 PM

Hey Tim.flowerforyou
How is it going?
I had a GREAT weekend Betty:wink:

no photo
Sun 10/14/12 05:37 PM
waving hello Betty and Taz waving

no photo
Sat 10/13/12 08:12 PM

Born and raised in Muscatine, Iowa, looking to find someone real, honest, respectful, knows what they want and not afraid to go after it, trustworthy, likes to have fun, caring, and able to carry on a conversation.

Welcome to Mingleflowerforyou , take a look at the forums find one you like and get to know some of the folks on here. Most of all enjoy your time here and have fun!:banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 10/12/12 07:40 PM

I hardly ever bake, but I had all this whipped cream left over, so hey what else could I do?
you really need to ask? devil devil devil

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25