no photo
Mon 05/28/12 09:32 AM

Hey Tim
How was your Grandaughter's BD?
it was Great...I no more then got in the door and I got a big hug and kiss from my little Princess:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 07:42 PM
its about time you flippednoway

no photo
Sun 05/27/12 01:18 PM

Ever gonna flip this thing?
so close and yet so far... I would stick around my my Grand Daughter is having a BD today:banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 09:52 PM

Just needed to vent. . .
My 21 year one daughter is in a bad situation. She's been homeless going from place to place. Her and her bf have burned every bridge they have. She calls me crying so I tell het I will buy her a bus ticket home but I'm not sending her money and I won't pay for a ticket for him. Plus if she comes she will be expected to stay clean . . .no drugs of any kind. And look for work and a place of her own. She asked if is send for her bf. next month I said no. if you want him with you then you can get a job and your own place bad send for him. I don't think this is unreasonable but now she's mad at me bad telling me to stay out of her life. Guess she really dosent want help after all. . .sigh.. No one ever said being a mom was easy.
I have to agree with totage, I can't even imagine what you must be going through. But I have to say your doing what needs to be done. They call it tough love. Some years back I was forced to make a decision involving one of my daughters and I caught hell from other members of the family. Since she has made some great choices is now happily married with a great job and family and her and I are very close. Good luck and I will keep the two of you in my prayers.flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 02:24 PM

You got that she went after that knight pretty darn quick never seen nothing like it :tongue:

He had been waiting for me for a long time...so long he was stuck to the floor! "sides...Betts has her peg legged Pirate and now I have a Tin Man!laugh
It looks to me that he has a cold shoulder JMO laugh

I can warm it up!:wink:
so can I..let me get my torchlaugh laugh

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 01:45 PM

I just learned that I would have to improve dramatically to even rank as a horrible volleyball player! It was SAD!
there's always the cheering section or you can flash the other team and and throw them in to a state of confusionbigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 01:15 PM

((((((Tim))))))flowerforyou
Sorry abouy your brother. He was in remission for a quite awhile wasn't he?
Hopefully he will be again.

As for your Grandaughter, How about a gift certificate to her Fav. mall snd let her pick out something really nice from Grandpa.
your smart for a Canadian laugh thats a great IDEA!!flowerforyou :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:31 AM
just stopped in to see what you all have been up to. daughter and grand dogs home for the weekend and Granddaughter BD...what to you get a Gdaughter that has everything?frustrated frustrated Oh and my brothers cancer is growing again. Don't know at this time what there plan of attack is!

no photo
Sat 05/26/12 07:16 AM

You got that she went after that knight pretty darn quick never seen nothing like it :tongue:

He had been waiting for me for a long time...so long he was stuck to the floor! "sides...Betts has her peg legged Pirate and now I have a Tin Man!laugh
It looks to me that he has a cold shoulder JMO laugh

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 04:31 PM

UPDATE:
Although my brother, Mike, is not on dialisis any more, tests showed it would still be too risky for his heart procedure so once again they cancled. He has been on this roller coaster on again, off again since Jan. The meds for his heart keeps screwing up his kidneys.
I am very worried about his health of course, but also for his emotional well being as well. He is so down it is scarey....
Thanks dear friends for your prayers and keep them coming.
Next to my kids and gradbabies......he is my everyhing!!!
praying for all of you Mary

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 04:20 PM

waving
rofl let me guess...your new BF..your gota stop being so rough on them Vivbigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/22/12 04:05 PM

Nite Hippieflowerforyou
Hi Maryflowerforyou
How are you?

HI YA BETTY!!!!
Been a couple of rough weeks. My lifetime next door neighbor passed away last week. He was like my dad. He kind of took that roll when my dad passed when I was 16.
Tomorrow would have been/is my wedding anniversery.....also tomorrow my brother is having heart surgery.
Emotionally I am shakey, but God holds me in His arms ad wipes away my tears so all is good flowerforyou

Hope all is well for you flowers
Hi Mary. Keeping you and your brother in my prayers!flowerforyou
dittoflowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 05/17/12 07:05 PM
Get better soon Hippie, and maybe some of the gals will show up and give you a sponge bathbigsmile

no photo
Wed 05/16/12 04:43 PM

Hey Timwaving
Hey Vivflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 05/16/12 04:27 PM

Okay, now I can actually go to bed. Just got some good news about a loved one that was potentially having surgery tonight but has been cleared to NOT. YAY! That was good and sleep-worthy news!
:banana: :banana: thats great to hear !!!!

no photo
Wed 05/16/12 04:26 PM

did someone have a party and not invite me?grumble grumble

they didn't invite me either...her and Glenda had one last night..some story they told too!spock

Good grief...we've had happy hours, too. Basically it was a happy hour with a swim. NOT a big deal party people! But fun, all the same!
whats this I hear about you losing your topdevil bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 07:09 PM
time for me to call it a night..your in charge Viv keep an eye on them laugh

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 07:01 PM
looks like that telephoto lens of mine could come in handydevil bigsmile

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 06:51 PM

Try again flowerforyou
it helps when you send itlaugh laugh

Is she still hung over???
did someone have a party and not invite me?grumble grumble

they didn't invite me either...her and Glenda had one last night..some story they told too!spock
well spill is sistalaugh

Seems like they went swimming at some point...Carol stold Glenda's bathing suit!!laugh
video at 6laugh laugh

no photo
Tue 05/15/12 06:50 PM
BTW Viv I sent you an email with my new addy, you will have to send it to Carol

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25