Wed 06/12/13 12:35 PM

Beautiful . I like it i love it

glad you did. ??

stevenct56's photo
Fri 05/17/13 09:15 AM
Let the hunt begin!

stevenct56's photo
Tue 05/14/13 11:50 AM

I look in the mirror . . What do I see? Who is that beauty looking back at me? Hair curled, make-up, even a smile. . .Sigh. . . We sure havent seen that in a while. A natural blush to her cheeks and a warm glow that radiates from her soul. . .for she has learned something we all should know. If you want others to love you . . . You must love yourself too. :)

Nice.

stevenct56's photo
Tue 05/14/13 11:45 AM
People tend to lie just to impress others. Or to keep certain things secret which could avoid something to get jeopardized.

stevenct56's photo
Sun 05/12/13 06:23 AM

That was written so beautifully.....so touching............well written....sad at the end....

Thank you affectionisme. Just something i came up with while i was wandering in deep thoughts. Haha...

stevenct56's photo
Fri 05/10/13 12:47 PM

Great write, what love

Thank you.

stevenct56's photo
Fri 05/10/13 12:46 PM

:cry: the last stages suck.

Sometimes u can't do anything but accept.

stevenct56's photo
Fri 05/10/13 11:38 AM
They were like angels made for each other. People around them would envy their closeness and affection for each other, and hoped for the same. Often, they'd been seen travelling together with her arms locked with his just as how a loving and responsible wife would do, for their love was far greater than what merewords could explain. Quarrels and differences is part and parcel of any relationship, however, they would always manage to set them aside and compromise for the sake of rekindling their love.

At times, he would walk up to her...his eyes fixed onto her's with a radiant smile right across his face. On reaching, he would hug and plant a kiss on her cheeks while her friends around her released suppressed giggles. One day when he repeated his routine, she responded, "I love it when you do that to me in front of my friends...makes me feel you value me...makes me feel that I belong to you." All he could do was to just return a smile. They stared at each other and finally he reached out and embraced her...lifting her off her feet. Immediately, she began to laugh with joy. Her friends once disclosed to her heristantly which made her eyes twinkle with pride. They revealed, "We're pretty jealous of you...How on earth did you find such a caring and romantic man?" "I've no idea...he found me...", she replied struggling to contain her joy.

However, behind all the glee and happiness, they masked a horrible truth unknown to any other living soul. Against all odds, they never allowed their faith to slip, for every night they would pray in anticipation for God's miracle. At times, in the midst of their prayers, their eyes would well up in tears making them shift close to each other to console one another.

She has been suffering from a terminal illness which was at its last stage...a stage which was beyond any hope of a cure. They both were aware and certain that her days had been numbered. Therefore, in order to evade the excruciating pain, they vowed and decided to live their lives in the best way possible by each other's sides....until death do them apart...

stevenct56's photo
Fri 05/10/13 10:26 AM
If our love was a story book,
We would meet on the very first page,
The last chapter would be about,
How I'm thankful for the life we've made,
If we had babies they would have your eyes,
I would fall deeper watching you give life,
You don't even know how very special you are...

You leave me breathless,
You're everything girl, my life...
You leave me breathless,
I still can't believe that you're mine...
You just walked out of one of my dreams,
So beautiful you live in me...

stevenct56's photo
Thu 05/09/13 01:26 PM

I already have one thanks.

Welcome to Mingle2

Haha...

stevenct56's photo
Wed 05/08/13 01:12 PM

I can see her face, it carries the same look it does most days.
I can see the beauty, she used to be.I can see now nothing, but abuse and sorrow.
I can see where she used to live life carefree.
I can see she is losing faith in mankind, compassion life should hold,and in the judicial system, what a joke.
I can see her ask her God why the tables have been turned so high.
She used to fear dieing,now that is replaced with something more evil.I can see her offspring makes her feel so little.
I can see her now,she is nothing more than a meek mouse, wearing a monster face.
I can see she is abused and hurt.I can see her driving to work.
I am looking at her reflection,I am waiting and watching, hoping it will come, most days it doesn't.
She logs in,she knows where to look.I can see her heading for the clown mask, she left on the hook.I can see she loves it, for it's pasted on grin.
I can see her so lovingly pick it up and put it on, again.
It is her perfect mixture from within.

Hmmm...pretty intense.

stevenct56's photo
Tue 05/07/13 12:21 PM

drinker flowers

U've disappeared for quite some time...haha...thank you.

smooched happy waving

;)

stevenct56's photo
Tue 05/07/13 11:58 AM

drinker flowers

U've disappeared for quite some time...haha...thank you.

stevenct56's photo
Mon 05/06/13 12:41 PM

A waiting game?
That's ok, all in good time.
Patients is the grace of a saint.
We have hind-site for us us being hummingbirds and lights of love. I didn't even know I was a poet!!! Thanks for that. Le-Le

Okay... :) glad you realized your potential.

stevenct56's photo
Sun 04/28/13 02:04 PM

drinker :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you.

stevenct56's photo
Sun 04/28/13 02:02 PM

drinker :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you.

stevenct56's photo
Sun 04/28/13 12:16 AM
According to me, sex between two people who have the commitment, trust, understanding and love is alright regardless of whether they're married or unmarried.

stevenct56's photo
Sat 04/27/13 11:50 PM
Treading amidst the dunes with an immense blue,
Hoping to end the doom of this lonely gloom.

But straight to the stars shall we build anew,
With my vow and humble love...ONLY YOU.

stevenct56's photo
Sat 04/27/13 11:42 PM
Across the horizon and beyond any reach,
You can see the bluish glaze of my glstening skin.
How deep are my heels? I gently find.
As I sweep the abyss with a gentle try.
Miles and miles I travel on my own,
Looking for a home to call my own.
But my heels are too deep for me to see,
No wonder they call me "THE DEEP BLUE SEA."

stevenct56's photo
Sat 04/27/13 11:29 PM

Did you know that Hummingbirds can fly backward?...Nice thoughts in this one Steven!flowerforyou

They are the only birds that can fly backwards.

Well...guess thats the hummingbird moonwalking. MJ reincarnated. ;)

Previous 1 3