Community > Posts By > JaceKnows

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:36 PM
"Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven" - Kenny Chesney

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 10:04 PM
If you keep thinking you won't meet anyone local, and you think you won't give anyone a chance... well, then that tree shall come to bear fruit.

Good luck with your "search", though. (=

flowerforyou flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:26 AM
Sure, blow off my question... this topic DOES suck.. LMAO!

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 03:05 AM

Please dont freaking tell me thats your favorite drinkdrinker noway

I won't freaking tell you that, then. (=

(Actually, I love my rum straight most of the time... I'll mix it when the mood strikes me, usually out with people, etc. Coke/Diet Coke up north, Dr Pepper when I'm in Florida. Don't laugh, it tastes amazing with the right kind of rum!)

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:53 AM
Freak! LoL

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:53 AM

That sounds like a good collection happy
I had some malibu tonight...I like it because I can't taste it in coke laugh
I don't like to taste my alcohol

Coconut rum and diet coke is my favorite drinkdrinker :heart:

Get the eff out!

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:50 AM
Edited by JaceKnows on Fri 08/22/08 02:52 AM

Jace.

You mention sarcasm in your post...I do, too. I have had many annoyed or turned-off by my sarcasm...even hurtohwell unintentionally. Has that been your experience?

Sarcasm is a double-edged sword. It certainly isn't for everybody. More to the point, the very idea of it being effective will often result in hurt feelings.

I generally use my sarcasm to make a point. Demonstrating absurdity by being absurd.

I keep it in check when I need to. I'm rarely sarcastic at funerals. I'm often sarcastic at work meetings because Corporate wants us to do "team training".

Those that can keep up, do. Those that can't, well... we already know what happens to them. (=
----------------------------------------------------------------

When buying sunglasses, do you go by brand name, or do you instead think, "Hmm... lunch sounds good right now."?

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:43 AM

Thats my favorite color you freak!

It is not! I was gonna ask that... but now I don't have to..lol

I have notebooks full also....I call them Internal Narratives..but I also write lyrics and sing :heart:

I have a ton of lyrics... people call them "poems", but I call them "songs without music yet". (=

I sing, but I think more people would show up if I didn't..lol

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:41 AM

What is your favorite rum jace?
Just curious...:wink:

I have about 4 different ones I love that I keep handy, but my favorite is Mt Gay (don't laugh) from Barbados. It's distilled unlike any other rum and is better pure than watered (or gosh forbid, coke'd) down.

Currently I have open on the liquor shelf: Malibu Pineapple, George Estates Flotine (St Maarten), Appleton Estates (Jamaican), and J.Paul Prusser's Black Label (Puerto Rico).

Here's my question to you: Would you rather drive back and forth to work in a convertible with a long drive, or in a regular car with a short drive?

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:37 AM

See jace has already been skipped...

Oh wait...hee hee:wink:
So.....Que votre couleur préférée ?

Purple. C'est une couleur enivrante pour moi.

Especially when worn by a woman. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:36 AM

do you write your own stuff? (on the guitar) and if you do, what kind of music?

Ha ha!

Yeah, I have binders and notebooks and a few file cabinets filled with stuff I have written over the years.

Most of it plays out to a simple rock or country riff. If I get creative (and the words are right), I can take it to a reggae beat. I love the blurred lines in music. Rock/country/blues/jazz. That's my home when I write....

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:32 AM

Everyone here agrees, I got friends I've talked to and they agree it's wrong for someone to be on a dating site...

Maybe it's just ok for a girl to be on a dating site but if a guy were to do it, he's a cheating dog

and yes I mentioned earlier on here that I did flirt with a girl on myspace but I also mentioned that I apologized

Ok, back to you my friend. Its hard to find a decent woman or in your case girl. So when you do find one its best not to chok'em out with affection or overbearing behavior.
As a matter of fact there is this girl on one of the other forums who is in love with a guy she has never met. This guys been feeding her lines about going out to the country with his dogs on vacation. He told her he would be on vacation for 9 days and would make arrangements to meet her when he got back.

See what you gotta do is fill your life up with other stuff to do besides hover over a female. Women are like icing on the cake you make your life interesting and they will naturally want to be a part of it. They follow never let them lead or you are F@#kD. Oh and never stalk never ever stalk.

and if you are really lucky they will do it very wellbigsmile

That'd be considered getting VERY lucky... bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:28 AM
Crap. No one wants to know anything about me.

This topic blows! LOL

Let's keep it going!

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:20 AM
Would you rather sleep outside underneath a heaventree of stars.....

or...

...cruise up to the Days Inn and complain about not having cable TV?

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:17 AM
My band's name in college was "JC & The We Drank Your Beer Band".

I think I'd modify that slightly now... but we kicked ass back then!

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:16 AM
I actually never liked the idea of giving flowers as symbol of love or anything else, really.

"Here, a symbol of my love. 12 flowers that will die and shrivel up in 2 weeks."

Not my cup of tea.

But once for a girl I loved, I bought her a little violet plant. (Violets were her favorite.) I said, "Rather than buy you a bunch of flowers that will die, I thought I'd get you something that will take root, and live a long time."

It worked, at the time. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 02:06 AM

Beautiful=]

Thank youblushing

You're welcome...lol (=

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:58 AM

someday... Luckily I'm patient.... wait, we went over this didn't we....laugh laugh laugh

We tried to. I made a bad joke. It wasn't pretty...lol

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:57 AM
For Angel:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/Holcoglossum_kimballianum_Orchi_04.jpg

For Lily:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Lilium_tsingtauense.jpg

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 01:53 AM

But what if he says:

"The curves of her body are almost as intoxicating as looking in her eyes.."

?

Then I'll swoon with delight....

Too bad the dumb sonofab!tch didn't take that route.... Men! Sheesh!

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25