Community > Posts By > JaceKnows

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 12:05 AM
Barenaked Ladies - "A"

JaceKnows's photo
Fri 08/22/08 12:03 AM
I once asked Lily what she thought of oral sex. She said, "I love talking." laugh

I asked Lily once what she thought of Roe vs Wade. She said, "I guess that's two ways to cross the river." laugh

I don't wanna say that Lily has spewed a lot of venom on here...but let's just say it took her LESS than a year to build up immunity to iocain powder. laugh

(=

Lily's wonderful, and a more beautiful human being than maybe she realizes. Here's to you, my friend! smooched drinker

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:51 PM
Mapquest blows monkey chunks.

Buy a map. Tom Tom, Garmin, etc... who needs that. <sigh>

Things were so much simpler 10 years ago.

I sound old.

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:50 PM
Better Than Ezra - "Good"

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:40 PM
Hi ya Joy! (=

{{{{{{Joy}}}}}} Hope you're doing well. Out in Kalifornia. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:34 PM
Mmm.. Candy!

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:33 PM
Cedarburg is like that. They pull people over for doing 29 in a 25 zone, too. I can't stand that town.

And if she's from Grafton, she should know better...lol

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:31 PM
Um hi, yeah, let's see... I'll take one smack on the ass, please.

To go.

No, I don't want to supersize it.

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:30 PM
I :heart: boobs!

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:27 PM
love I :heart: boobs!love

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 11:19 PM

Mon meilleur ami est journaliste et elle enseigne français égal de collège. Elle prend ses étudiants chaque an. ..Its une explosion ! Il y a deux ans elle a obtenu les insectes de lit bien que. ..YUCK!

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes it has been! Whoops! LoL

C'est degoutant! LoL Elle devrait demander un trois-etoiles mise a jour! LOL J'espere que vous n'avez pas rencontre. Pourtant, devrait etre un temps incroyable. Avez-vous ete la avant? Est-il juste de Paris, ou recevez-vous d'aller ailleurs?

(I forget all the keystrokes to make the accent marks.. hope you can follow along! LoL)

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:57 PM

A few personal observations about what happens when a man falls in love:

When you sit at a green light not realizing it's turned....

Dialing 6 of her 7 numbers before you hang up...

When you realize it's 2:00 AM and not only have you not been to bed, you haven't even moved off the couch and the TV's not on...yet you're wide awake.

When you talk out loud and no one is there...and then you do it and people ARE around.

Her faults are charming, her perfections exquisite in your eyes.

Every other song on the radio applies to you and her.

Cozumel is suddenly a romantic getaway idea, not Spring Break.

Going for a walk in the middle of the night with no destination in mind, leads you to her sidewalk anyway.

You realize that "love", "hope", and "desire" aren't words just thrown about on the Oxygen Channel.

Cooking for yourself involves more than just a frozen pizza.

You notice colors. In everything.

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:45 PM

One of the bad things these days is, some of the things ( like a guy sending flowers more than once ) are no longer considered chivalrous. Instead, they are now termed " creepy ".

That's soooo ridiculously true. A guy here where I work sent flowers to a female coworker. She wanted to report him! Yeah, it's iffy sending flowers to coworkers..........

.....but she was recovering from a broken foot and he sent them to her hospital room!

noway

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:40 PM

I have a theory I call "Irony When Faced With Real, Interrupting The Image". This theory states that:

The assumption of one's thought about how we perceive another is almost always different after that other person opens his or her mouth to talk.

While I much love giving people the benefit of the doubt (and let's face it, on here we almost HAVE to do that), 9 times out of 10, first impressions in an online world are, at best, a crap shoot. This is due mostly to the limited function of words on a screen substituted for body language, facial expressions, and voice pitch.

Conversely, those same "words on a screen" have such an odd empowering effect, people (guys and girls) say things on here they would NEVER say to someone's face, offline, "in real life".

Finally, there are two kinds of people online. Those that view the Internet as an extension of reality, and those that view it as an escape from reality. In many cases, it takes but a single conversation to figure out what a person's intentions are on here.

Just my (not so) humble opinion... of course, I could be wrong.

flowerforyou (= flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:24 PM

Vraiment? Pour quoi faire?

C'est un moment fantastique d'etre la. Vous aurez un temps superbe, je suis sur. (= Je n'ai pas ete en environ 4 ans maintenant.

J'etais a St. Croix il ya quelques mois..lol

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:15 PM

Hmmmm .... flowers, because I have never gotten them before flowers

Goodness, every woman deserves flowers (if she likes them)!

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:13 PM
Well done, well written, and interesting! You're going places! Good luck on Mingle/JSH! (=

flowerforyou flowerforyou

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:10 PM

a third date with sex

A third date! LoL

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:09 PM
Il est une belle chose, n'est-ce pas? Et j'ai toujours comme une conversation avec vous. (=

JaceKnows's photo
Thu 08/21/08 10:01 PM

Best of luck to you! What lucky friends you have! (=

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

(((Jaceknows)))

Les beaux amis dans l'action! (=

flowerforyou

{{{{{Angel}}}}

Je savais que vous me comprendre!

flowerforyou

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25