Community > Posts By > YourIceCreamMan

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 06:53 PM
Hey buddy! I would suggest washing your bed clothes. Give that a shot tonight, and check in tomorrow.

I wish you luck buddy!!!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 06:50 PM
LOL, Viv and Cap!!!!

pitchfork

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 03:08 PM
"Will Humans Ruin This Earth?"

Nope!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 02:31 PM
Congrats, and a big thumbs up for your accomplishments!!!!

Keep up the FANTASTIC work!!!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 02:22 PM

coming through

LOL, CAP!!!!

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 01:59 PM
Because they ALL lie!!!!

If I am wrong, please PM me, and prove it!!!

LOL

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 01:54 PM
Viv, you and I are going to have words on of these days!!! LOL

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 01:47 PM
Damn it people!!! I am trying to WIN here!

I have stayed up just to win this!!!!

LOL

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 01:40 PM
Check your fingers and wrists. Do you happen to find a tied string or rubber band? If not, then it was not that important. :D

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:53 PM

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:39 PM
Oh no he didn't!!!

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 11:41 AM
I should go a sleep. However, too may people to talk to!!!!!

Oh, and I win (within this last minute!)

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 11:08 AM
I'm telling you, it is a home cooked meal! Straight from the heart! Everything fresh and home made. Candles lit and fantastic blues, opera, or classical music within the background.

Well, that would be to into within my heart anyway. '

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:58 AM

..... NOT A CLUE about how to raise a healthy child.

mad

:raises hand:

However, I can not wait to experience it!!!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:42 AM

I read all seven harry potter books n Deathly hallows the best. Im eager to watch Ronald n Ms. Granger smoochin in D.L part 2. Im sure this time its gonna be an Amazing movie

As mentioned before, I had not read the books, however listened to them. But to be honest, I absolutely enjoyed the first book, as well as the first movie.

Indeed the last book was fantastic to giver perception as to how it all unfolds (I will not go further as to not ruin the ending for others). I will however respect your opinion. I just wanted to add my own as well. :)

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 10:17 AM
OUCH buddy!!!!

That certainly is a HUGE blow! However, I do not know how long it has been since your last "encounter" with her. If less than 2 years, I would not have expected any less. Now, if it has been over 10 years... well, it really does not make a difference. That certainly was not the first thing I would have said. Sorry LOL.

Boy, I wish I could have been your "wing man" during those 10 seconds. At least I could have either attempted to prevent you from saying such, or added ".... that one time at that party?". Or something along those lines just to prevent the unfortunate discomfort you may have experienced at that moment.

If this was an actual experience, I feel bad buddy, and can only say that my emotions too speak out quicker than my mind, and can only hope that perhaps you may have "at the least?" learned your lesson. I certainly have in my past too dealt with this. However, that is within my own story/poem. LOL

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 09:52 AM

Josh Check out the Recipe Thread you might find one in there on the pages of recipes.
Jeff

Hey thanks Jeff!!! Yea, I will certainly be looking on that page once I find "the one" whom may be worthy enough to visit my house. LOL

Once found, oh yea... I'll certainly be doing as I had mentioned. It really is a great romantic way to impress your hopefully soon to be mate.

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 09:41 AM
A true home cooked meal especially made for your date! Really, it is not only romantic, but also tastes SO much better than a dining place.

I really wish I could provide the recipe that my last date had cooked for me. Normally, I HAVE to have meat within my meals. However, she cooked this WONDERFUL Italian dish that was so damn good! I was pleasantly surprised as well as her home made bread.

Only reason I mention this is that it was the MOST romantic dinner I had ever been attended to. If anything, I would suggest going online and finding a nice recipe and cooking her a nice meal at home with some lit candles, potpourri simmering on the back burner, and the wonderful smells of the homemade fresh food to which you had taken so much time to create JUST FOR HER.

I wish you luck buddy!!!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 09:19 AM
I could only suggest refining your search to find pertaining to what you are looking for in hopes you may find what/who you are looking for within your residence and criteria.

Now, I would certainly agree with vivian regarding the 50's forum. Although I am not "old" enough to belong in there, I CERTAINLY act as if I should be. Ask ANY of my neighbors!

Good luck with our search! There are certainly many choices within your age group. Trust me, I know. For some reason I continue to receive messages from them for some reason. ??????? LOL

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 09:00 AM
Never read, however I did listen to the audio books.

I do not go to the theaters unless on a "date". Otherwise, I do not enjoy the temperature being too cold, the sticky floors, the *** behind you either kicking, or resting their feet on your chair. Having to share your (YOUR) armrest, the smell of the place or the *** next to you, and the loud people and cell phones.

OK, sorry for my rant regarding why I attempt as much as possible to avoid going to the theaters. With that said, I just wait 'till they come out on blu-ray.

I am still a Harry Potter fan (other than reading), and can not wait!

- Josh

Previous 1 3 4 5