Community > Posts By > YourIceCreamMan

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:52 AM
I killed him!

/story

:P

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 08:33 AM

a woman could look like a horse and still find love (hello, Nancy Kerrigan) ....

Awe, poor Nancy Kerrigan. Yes, she is not a super model, however she still has some attributes within her (physically) that may still make her somewhat attractive.

LOL, she is of course not "hot". Just that she does have something appealing to her where men could find attractive. LOL

Hell, I love her ambition!!! Hahahahaah!!!!!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 07:56 AM
Well, since you are looking for a "girly girl", you may need to give a bit more information within your profile. I will tell you, as a man, I would skip you within a heartbeat due to your profile is so vague. I can only think what a woman (since woman normally tend to attempt to read between the lines) may perceive after reading you lack of information of what you are wanting and seeking within a person or persons.

All I could suggest is to give a bit more information of what you have to offer, as well as what you are willing to give to whom in order to receive what you are looking for.

I wish you luck. :D

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 07:43 AM

I think some men just don't feel comfortable around independent women. They don't feel needed enough, therefor feel less manly.

LOL, so true! Nothing makes a man feel more manly than a woman "acting" like they need us. May it be squishing a big ugly spider (even though it may me a simple little daddy longleg), to taking the trash out. Not only is it what we enjoy doing for our ladies, but it certainly does help our confidence that we are fulfilling the little tiny bit of "needs" she may want from us. LOL

- Josh

Taking out the trash and getting rid of a spider really does it for you guys, huh? laugh

LOL, you have no idea! See, instinctively, we are hunters and protectors. Well, these days this is not possible (and no. Most of us will not shop (although I do LOL)), so to kill a spider gives us such self worth... as long as "she" either is appreciated (or pretends to be), and we feel we have done our manly duties. LOL

Yes yes. It may seem petty. However, any little thing that may make we "men" feel more self worthy for the one we love, is completely worth it and boosts our self esteem. Perhaps I should bring this to bedroom talk... It would be the same as if you were to "fake" an organism. Perhaps the reason was for you to get the "deed" done sooner than you knew it would last, or to make your "man" feel as if he had done a great job. None the less, we feel as if we had done out "duty" as a man.

Boy, I hope this has made sense. I could elaborate even more if needed. LOL

- Josh

It does make sense.drinker
Kind of like I know I can open the jar of ?, but I bring it to you,(I might even loosen the lid alittle:wink:)flowers

SO true (well, I don't know about loosening it up first LOL)! But yes, that was precisely my point. You are also capable of stomping on a spider as a woman. However (most) woman enjoy witnessing a man doing his "duties". LOL

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 07:36 AM
Edited by YourIceCreamMan on Fri 07/15/11 07:46 AM

LOL, you have no idea! See, instinctively, we are hunters and protectors. Well, these days this is not possible (and no. Most of us will not shop (although I do LOL)), so to kill a spider gives us such self worth... as long as "she" either is appreciated (or pretends to be), and we feel we have done our manly duties. LOL

Yes yes. It may seem petty. However, any little thing that may make we "men" feel more self worthy for the one we love, is completely worth it and boosts our self esteem. Perhaps I should bring this to bedroom talk... It would be the same as if you were to "fake" an organism. Perhaps the reason was for you to get the "deed" done sooner than you knew it would last, or to make your "man" feel as if he had done a great job. None the less, we feel as if we had done out "duty" as a man.

- Josh

Don't you see right through the pretending to be needed for those things, though? And I don't know any guy who is happy to take out the trash just to feel needed.

Perhaps. However, it is still JUST the feeling. OK, you KNOW your man loves you. However, you still enjoy when he brings home a nice bouquet of flowers, no? Same would go for the trash. I LOVE taking out the trash for a woman. Why? I KNOW she would never consider doing it, nor would I ever expect her to do so.

And you're cool with women faking orgasms? Really? If a woman has to fake it, something is wrong. :tongue:

Well, not that we are "supposed" to know in the first place. And yes, I believe if she has to, then there is something else within the relationship that may be a problem that needs to be dealt with. However, I am not speaking of first times here. I am merely speaking of an already developed relationship. You are absolutely correct that if/when a woman needs to, then there is something that needs discussion. I was just merely speaking of women who are within an already developed relationship whom may have other priorities to which they may need the "deed" done earlier than usual. I do agree with you, however this does still happen in EXTREMELY healthy relationships.

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 07:06 AM
Hey hey buddy! Enjoy the site!!!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 06:18 AM

I think some men just don't feel comfortable around independent women. They don't feel needed enough, therefor feel less manly.

LOL, so true! Nothing makes a man feel more manly than a woman "acting" like they need us. May it be squishing a big ugly spider (even though it may me a simple little daddy longleg), to taking the trash out. Not only is it what we enjoy doing for our ladies, but it certainly does help our confidence that we are fulfilling the little tiny bit of "needs" she may want from us. LOL

- Josh

Taking out the trash and getting rid of a spider really does it for you guys, huh? laugh

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 05:59 AM

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 05:43 AM

Wait, what???

Ash (Bruce Campbell), will not be in it? But "maybe" as a female? Hmmm, well, it's not like I won't watch it. LOL

Evil Dead is the GREATEST!!!!

- Josh

It's not confirmed that it will be a female Ash, I'll watch it just to see how bad it is

LOL, it would be great to see Ash a female! You know he would be great as flamboyant as Bruce is.
....Oh wait, I'm not supposed to judge before watching a movie.

LOL, you can judge and base an opinion all you want buddy. It's cool. I'm not here to change any minds. :D

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 05:33 AM
Wait, what???

Ash (Bruce Campbell), will not be in it? But "maybe" as a female? Hmmm, well, it's not like I won't watch it. LOL

Evil Dead is the GREATEST!!!!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 05:27 AM

... if you need to be calling other ladies and tellng them to stay off your turf ? how loved are you if you have to keep your eye on his phone to make sure that he is not loving sm 1 else ?

OK, perhaps I may not be a lady, however if you believe this is the "norm" of what WOMAN go through during a relationship, you seriously need a wake up call.

I would first suggest you find your "men" elsewhere in order to find a real MAN! Not a boy to where you need to continue doing as you do to keep "your turf". Your "turf" is not to be protected. It is to be given to you with all love and willingness. Once given, you will have no problems trusting that it belongs to you and only you. If he is not willing to do so, then you need to rid of him ASAP. Not continue to fight for something that wants nothing to do with you other than.... what? Money? Sex? I do not know. And quite frankly, it does not matter due to it would be for ALL THE WRONG REASONS.

Please please please, have some self worth. You NEED to believe that you are worth more than this. That you DESERVE more than this. I am telling you. NO respective woman would EVER deal a day within this sort of act from a "man".

I certainly hope you may get more insight by women from this site. I can only provide what I personally believe what a woman "should" receive from a true man.

Please, take my opinions with a grain of salt. I CERTAINLY hope the best for you, and hope that perhaps we may receive a post from you soon that you may have found the greatest love of your life who treats you like a princes that you are and should be treated!!!!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 04:40 AM

biggrin hi my name is alabi from lagos

Hey bud. Really, I would not suggest putting your number on a public forum. If ANYTHING, perhaps you could just PM her your number. At most, I personally would not even do that unless I knew the person first. However, to each their own. But at the very least, do not put your number on a public forum. Try to protect yourself from spammer ***** at all costs.

Just trying to be friendly, and keeping other's safe. It is a dangerous would out here on the net. Good luck with everything! :)

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 02:08 AM
Welcome tattooedgurl! If you don't mind me asking, what is your "other" ethnicity? Just curious. :D

Have fun in the forums. It certainly is a great place to meet new people and personalities. ;)

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 01:55 AM
Welcome to the community! :D

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 01:07 AM
My eyes are either hazel or really green depending on what attire I happen to be wearing that day.

As for movies and shows... They tend to use color filters during production to pronounce more of a certain color(s) for dramatic effect which is why some movies will show regular car headlights as more of a bluish color when in fact they may be normal halogen color, which conclude they used a blue filter within production. Other movies will give more of a warmer filter to lighten up the screening such as a bit of goldish color. As msharmony had mentioned, it is all about the videography and photography.

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:24 AM
I find most "Indian" women very attractive. However, I suppose we are not talking about race, however religion are we?

Well, I would not mind as long as her family and friends do not mind me being whom I am and my own beliefs, as well as she/they do not attempt to push their own beliefs onto me. I am happy with who and what I am, and would only expect my partner and her family/friends to respect that.

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Fri 07/15/11 12:12 AM

Here is what's funny. I had recently gone to the store to purchase some condoms. I could not find them anywhere within the store. So I go to the pharmacy to ask where to find them. They had recently moved them near the counter and locked up. I was surprised for this recent move, and expressed this to the clerk. She says that they were being stolen too many times, so it was what was needed to happen. I explained that if ANYTHING was to be stolen from a store, wouldn't this be the one item to be less critical over? If anything, these people who are immature enough to steal condoms are probably also immature enough to not use one if not accessible.

Now, please do not get me wrong. I do not condone stealing ONE BIT. However, there are far too many other things that do not have security tags, nor locked up that are just as small, and cost just as much as condoms. I just would have these ***** steal the condoms if it may prevent another unwanted child into this world to where I may have to pay for out of my taxes.

Yes, this (condoms) is just a smidgen of what they in the article are referring to. However, I feel it still serves within the same principle of what people are willing to do (or not do in this matter) to still have sex with or without the proper protection or care afterwards.

Now, here is a question.... What would be cheaper for the state? Abortions or the morning after pill? Just a thought. Perhaps if the morning after pill was more accessible and cheaper, women may use this to prevent abortions if abortions are what is the main focus within the state's minds. Just a thought.

- Josh

somehow I doubt it, accessibility to birth control didnt decrease the numbers of unwanted pregnancies,,if anything, there are far more now than before

I think the more 'outs' we give people, the more apt they are to take them for granted instead of planning in the first place,,,

Perhaps I may have misread your post. Are you suggesting getting rid of these "outs" will prevent the situation from getting even more out of hand than it is now? I do agree, it is completely out of control. However, if they are irresponsible enough to not do the right thing when the help is clearly there already, then they may eventually stop their ways? I personally do not think so. If anything, I believe what I had suggest thus far would work great, along with the proper education along with it.

Now, with that said, yes it may take a few more tax dollars to accomplish this, however not as much as how the current system is set up. And this is only suggested to help save the state money, as well as help prevent irresponsible people from making other hardworking taxpayers from paying for their mistakes.

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:47 PM
Here is what's funny. I had recently gone to the store to purchase some condoms. I could not find them anywhere within the store. So I go to the pharmacy to ask where to find them. They had recently moved them near the counter and locked up. I was surprised for this recent move, and expressed this to the clerk. She says that they were being stolen too many times, so it was what was needed to happen. I explained that if ANYTHING was to be stolen from a store, wouldn't this be the one item to be less critical over? If anything, these people who are immature enough to steal condoms are probably also immature enough to not use one if not accessible.

Now, please do not get me wrong. I do not condone stealing ONE BIT. However, there are far too many other things that do not have security tags, nor locked up that are just as small, and cost just as much as condoms. I just would have these ***** steal the condoms if it may prevent another unwanted child into this world to where I may have to pay for out of my taxes.

Yes, this (condoms) is just a smidgen of what they in the article are referring to. However, I feel it still serves within the same principle of what people are willing to do (or not do in this matter) to still have sex with or without the proper protection or care afterwards.

Now, here is a question.... What would be cheaper for the state? Abortions or the morning after pill? Just a thought. Perhaps if the morning after pill was more accessible and cheaper, women may use this to prevent abortions if abortions are what is the main focus within the state's minds. Just a thought.

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:28 PM
Nice buddy! Keep it up!

- Josh

YourIceCreamMan's photo
Thu 07/14/11 11:20 PM

I come across women claiming they're so independent that they don't need a man. So then the men end up thinking they're not wanted.

^^^^^^
This.

A person's vibes are very clear and noticeable. If it is put out, it will be received.

- Josh