no photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:55 PM

But if you use "odd" numbers

like 3+7 = 10 and same with subtraction.

So using "odd" numbers can result in both odd or even number results.huh

Uh, you might want to look at that odd number deal again.

Odd + Odd will always equal even.

Odd - Odd will always equal even.

OK Lex, so is even + even and even -even always = even ... and odd + odd and odd - odd always = even What happened to the "odd"? And for the bonus question...who is burried in Grants Tomb?? bigsmile drinker laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:50 PM

Uh, you might want to look at that odd number deal again.

Odd + Odd will always equal even.

Odd - Odd will always equal even.

LOL..see Lex hasn;t fried his brain yet!!! That is true! I was just seeing who was awake Lex..nice job! drinker bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:45 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Fri 02/15/08 10:46 PM
Well lets see...

If you add "even numbers .. 2+2 = 4 ..4+4 = 8

If you subtract even numbers 4-2 =2 .. 12 - 6 = 6

So using "even" numbers you will always have an even number as your answer.

So even in basic math, would it be fair to say that "odd" numbers have more power than even numbers?

(lets see who's brain fried enough to think about this stupid question at this hour on a Friday night) noway :tongue: laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 10:33 PM
147-168

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 08:34 PM
Well everyone disappeared!!! noway noway :tongue:

Well I'm going to run over and catch Willie Nelson on stage..so will be back around 10 pm PST. bigsmile drinker

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:28 PM
This is just great!! Fuggin great! A donkey that can't get it up now...zippers full of wool.. madam running up an astronomical ELECTRIC BILL...homeless midget bums .. half shaved asses ... a homophobe who loves midgets .. a midget who loves sheep .. a hiker who loves donkeys... oh where will it end!!??? noway noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:23 PM

DAAAAAAAAMMNNN....Madams shiot is 220? bet it's 3 phase too!!!

hiker finally returns from a goat expedition....oh, my bad....donkeynoway noway

like its any betterlaugh laugh laugh

ROFLMAO..it all has to do with GIRTH!!!! noway drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:13 PM

Hey hey hey!1 WTF!! First I have to deal with an online ex, now a homophobe midget basher!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh

Madan, did you not tell him that this "tri-pod" over in the corner hilding the camera was ME!!???? (thats right..I have THREE LEGS baby!) noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh

What a coincedence...my nickname is tripod as welllaugh laugh

I havn't got a thing against anyone....I am an equal opportunity lover...'specially for midgies...don't let madam make you feel like you gotta hide...:tongue: laugh

Nah, I;m not worried about Madam..she got out her 220 volt toys and I seen the lights dim, so she'll be good for the next 30+ min. noway :tongue: laugh laugh drinker

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:05 PM

no no no i want the hair on my ass braided silly munchkin!!! i got those pretty little beads like FAK just loves bigsmile

Oh sh(t ok my bad..you want me to use the extension on the razor or get the ladder again??? Donkey is not in the right position, hiker seems to be keeping donkey busy at the moment. noway drinker drinker laugh

well if he's willing to braid my back and ass hair too it's all good!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

no midgies tonight babe....bums!!!! Drop 'em off anywhere and they are home:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Hey hey hey!1 WTF!! First I have to deal with an online ex, now a homophobe midget basher!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh

Madan, did you not tell him that this "tri-pod" over in the corner hilding the camera was ME!!???? (thats right..I have THREE LEGS baby!) noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:57 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Fri 02/15/08 06:58 PM

Be direct and honest with all people. Let them know where you stand at all times. Some people are afraid to be themselves. No wonder their never happy.

Do you think sometimes that can work against you?

YES!!! And like in my situation recently..she THOUGHT she wanted all these great things..and when she GOT them..she "freaked" and became very self conscious and insecure with herself...and is now in "freakyville".

So now what can ya do??? huh huh huh huh

Hmmmmm...among your many self-reported talents, I didn't realize one of them was mind-reading. huh Is this what she reported to you, or just what you inferred from the situation, in order preserve your own sense of self? Perhaps...could it be...that what she thought you were in the beginning turned out to not be an accurate portrayal of you? Perhaps SHE is not the self-conscious and insecure one...huh Just a thought!flowerforyou

Hmmm, well it would be something to consider, however that was in her own words. flowerforyou

And no, I can't read minds. Never claimed I could. That's why I believe in good communication.

And just because someone can say they can do something, some people take that as "boastful" or "bragging" and never seem to take it in its true context (can be joking, or just conversation, or as in something to do like computers for me its to give the other person a little background so they can be assured that the person has some actual experience..that tends to make many people a little more comfortable and at ease).

And whats amazing even more..is when it all true. The person is actually genuine. But some people STILL can't see because of thier own lack of sight. flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:43 PM

no no no i want the hair on my ass braided silly munchkin!!! i got those pretty little beads like FAK just loves bigsmile

Oh sh(t ok my bad..you want me to use the extension on the razor or get the ladder again??? Donkey is not in the right position, hiker seems to be keeping donkey busy at the moment. noway drinker drinker laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:39 PM

OMG...donkey's, goats, midgets....I love you two so much
love love flowerforyou flowerforyou smooched smooched

and we love you too smooched smooched

my daughter called, went with my folks to Colorado for the weekend....I guess you and I need to get into the closet with suz and hiker...no wool though...makes muh privvies itchynoway noway noway

group hug in the closet...dont worry i got all the wool outta his zipper...he's ready to go lmao

he???? I'm not into dudesnoway noway noway noway

I'll hold the cameralaugh laugh laugh laugh

ROFL..great Madam..just great! a donkey a midget and a homophobe...what will you think of next!!?? noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

(just jokin)

oh shut up steve and get over here and shave my back i wanna look good for the wedding!!! ill let ya rub yourself on it when you're done i know you like that bigsmile

Shave!!?? I though you wanted me to braid your backhairs!! damn woman..make up your mind!! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:37 PM

Be direct and honest with all people. Let them know where you stand at all times. Some people are afraid to be themselves. No wonder their never happy.

Do you think sometimes that can work against you?

YES!!! And like in my situation recently..she THOUGHT she wanted all these great things..and when she GOT them..she "freaked" and became very self conscious and insecure with herself...and is now in "freakyville".

So now what can ya do??? huh huh huh huh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:33 PM

and we love you too smooched smooched

my daughter called, went with my folks to Colorado for the weekend....I guess you and I need to get into the closet with suz and hiker...no wool though...makes muh privvies itchynoway noway noway

group hug in the closet...dont worry i got all the wool outta his zipper...he's ready to go lmao

he???? I'm not into dudesnoway noway noway noway

I'll hold the cameralaugh laugh laugh laugh

ROFL..great Madam..just great! a donkey a midget and a homophobe...what will you think of next!!?? noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

(just jokin)

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:29 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Fri 02/15/08 06:31 PM

Here's a story
Of a lovely lady...

LOL..oh no! Wrong tune!

I actually started rewriting the lyrics to "Green Acres" if everyone remembers that one. I never finished them..but it started out..

(same music as Green Acres)

OOOOklahoma is the place to be....
Sheep loving is the sport for me....
Lambs spreadin out so far and wide....
Darlin I love ya but give me them wooly thighs...

noway noway noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

you think about this a lot, huh? ohwell

LOL..well hell, I spent most of my life in that hell hole..and all my friends refer to me as "sheep boy" out here in CA..so I have an image to uphold! drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:27 PM

well where the hell have you been mister!!!??? our best man showed up with his zipper full of wool and i had to pull it out with my teeth!!!! hiker has been in the coat closet with suz all damn night....im so stressed laugh

we're just practicing. We weren't lucky enough to find a herd of sheep

LOL..just hang out at the truck stops..they will pass through! :tongue: laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:26 PM

you know how to have safe sex with a goat that kicks?

you wear knee high rubber boots and shove his back legs in 'em so he can kick ya or run away...

laugh laugh laugh grumble noway sick

drinker drinker drinker drinker

Got to LOVE the EXPERTS!!! drinker laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:24 PM

Here's a story
Of a lovely lady...

LOL..oh no! Wrong tune!

I actually started rewriting the lyrics to "Green Acres" if everyone remembers that one. I never finished them..but it started out..

(same music as Green Acres)

OOOOklahoma is the place to be....
Sheep loving is the sport for me....
Lambs spreadin out so far and wide....
Darlin I love ya but give me them wooly thighs...

noway noway noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:20 PM

ok ive recruited my favorite donkey loving midget with the abnormally long tongue lmaolaugh

pure genius!

It is customary in my circles for the entire wedding party to engage in wild uninhibited carnal relations the night before the wedding. Who wants to start?

Start!!?? Ummm too late for me (pulling wool out of zipper), what's/who's next??? noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

back away from my goats

GOATS!!?? Do they kick??? much???? noway bigsmile drinker laugh

like that ever mattered...the fight only excites you~

LOL..well I just have to know if I need to wear the velcro suit like I do with the sheep.

ya know we have to practice safe sex with sheep too...we mark all the ones that kick with a red "X". noway :tongue: laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:18 PM

ok ive recruited my favorite donkey loving midget with the abnormally long tongue lmaolaugh

pure genius!

It is customary in my circles for the entire wedding party to engage in wild uninhibited carnal relations the night before the wedding. Who wants to start?

Start!!?? Ummm too late for me (pulling wool out of zipper), what's/who's next??? noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

back away from my goats

GOATS!!?? Do they kick??? much???? noway bigsmile drinker laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25