no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:22 PM

Well yesterday is was like 81..and this morning a front blew in and I can see parts of the mountains..looks like a really LOW snowline..prolly 1500 to 2000 feet from here.

Hope I can get some pictures if the clouds will cooperate. because when it warms up tomorrow all this will be gone!

Anyone else seeing this in southern Cali???

I'm not seeing it Sum but we're having some rain and black clouds today down my way...

Hiya Prncs,

Yeh, its stuck in the mountain and we got wind and a few drops of rain, but the snow line out here is unusually low. thats why I want to try to take some pics before it is gone by tomorrow when it warms back up. Just too many clouds right now to get any pics. :cry:

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:19 PM

I love jazz! I just wish there were more opportunities to play it where I live.

Ummm, why would there not be opportunity to play?? All you need is maybe 3-4 musicians to start. bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:08 PM

So if I check the pics out on your profile...
You won't think I'm pervin' right? :wink: laugh

LOL..never for you Ms Bear! Plus no pics of it yet. My main now is from last night sunset..was beautiful..although it was not a great pic since it was from my cell phone.

Going to try to get some snow line shots if the clouds will move out so I can..should be beautiful. bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 03:06 PM
The "Bill of Rights" was granted to the original Americans. the first was the "freedm of speech".

However those "Rights" are no longer valid and the American government has revoked such rights over the last 60 years.

And since the American people have refused to claim them, they are considered "orphanned" by the Courts.

So now, the United States Government has full control, owned and operated by the select wealthy and ran by thier "puppets" who you THINK are "elected".

Any more questions??? noway noway bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:57 PM
Edited by Sumthingdifferent on Thu 02/14/08 03:01 PM
Well yesterday is was like 81..and this morning a front blew in and I can see parts of the mountains..looks like a really LOW snowline..prolly 1500 to 2000 feet from here.

Hope I can get some pictures if the clouds will cooperate. because when it warms up tomorrow all this will be gone!

Anyone else seeing this in southern Cali???

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:48 PM

I did ask what his girlfriend was going to think about him having a girl friend, and he said she'd better be okay with it, since she has so many guy friends and he knows almost nobody in OKC...

I don't know... I mean... did I mess something up?

OK!! Now I see..OKC..OKLAHOMA..that explains everything!!! noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

( I spent most of my life in the Tulsa area..I AM entitled!) laugh

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:45 PM

Situation: You and a guy (or girl, if you are a guy reading this) have talked online for a little while (at least a month), and have been talking on the phone for about 2 weeks. You get along pretty well. You are aware that about a month before you started talking, he'd broken up with a girl he'd seen for a short time. Then, today, you are talking to him and he says that he's decided to get back together with her, and is even planning on moving in with her. He says that he wants to continue to be your friend, and now that he's moving, he'll be close enough that we can actually meet and be friends (he currently lives about an hour and a half away, and will be moving about 20 minutes away). He also says that if things don't work out with the girl this time, you will be the first to find out, because he is in fact interested.

What do I make of this? Part of me says, "I don't want to be a fall-back girl, eff off"... but at least he's being honest, right? And we have never said or done anything that wasn't platonic. I am disappointed, obviously, but I'm also okay with just being friends with him. And if something is meant to happen, it will happen later.

Unless I'm being stupid. Which is a possibility?

Wow! You mean you would actually have to even CONSIDER this??? I'm not trying to be mean or anything..that's a legitimate question???

Why in the world would you EVER want to be "next in line"??? Show more RESPECT for YOURSELF! flowerforyou

Anytime ANY man brings up crap like that, not only DROP HIM..But kick his AZZ TO THE CURB! He's not worth a tinkers damn!

Just my opinion. noway bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:19 PM

What color is the koolaid

:heart: Sneaks up slowly behind soxs .. and jumps on his back huggin and lovin on him:heart:

The worst kind, redlaugh laugh

LOL...SEE!!!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

So sue me! Just be glad you aren't here to see melaugh laugh

LOL..and for my next trick..I'll try to pull a rabbit out of Madam's....oh wait! I can't do that one here!!!! noway noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 02:03 PM

What color is the koolaid

:heart: Sneaks up slowly behind soxs .. and jumps on his back huggin and lovin on him:heart:

The worst kind, redlaugh laugh

LOL...SEE!!!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:58 PM

Something with no sugar or caffeine can make me so hyper? I am drinking sugar free kool-aid and am bouncing off the walls over herenoway noway

The coloring dear! Its the coloring they put in it.

Interesting...

Its true..can't remember all the details, but it can do that to some people from food coloring they use. I think it was mainly with the "reds".

You can prolly find it online I'm sure.

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:56 PM

blushing tried the politically correct routeblushing

:wink:

ROFL..and see where it got ya!!?? noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

The truth is the truth woman!!! bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

so does that mean I cant arrest you anymore??? brokenheart

LOL..well I am a handfull..ok, make that over two hand fulls...you gotta plate??? noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:52 PM

Something with no sugar or caffeine can make me so hyper? I am drinking sugar free kool-aid and am bouncing off the walls over herenoway noway

The coloring dear! Its the coloring they put in it.

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:48 PM

blushing tried the politically correct routeblushing

:wink:

ROFL..and see where it got ya!!?? noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

The truth is the truth woman!!! bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:45 PM

if that part grew 8 times we'd all be in heaven =)

ROFLMAO...hmm, wonder what ever happened to the women saying "size doesn't matter"....

::::ponders thought for a minute::::

noway noway noway noway noway noway
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

only joking

she only said that not to hurt anyones feelings...

only joking

LOL..why is it joking?? It's TRUE... ya can't churn butter with a TOOTHPICK!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:40 PM
LOL Happy Valentines day Shorty!!!1 noway drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:38 PM

if that part grew 8 times we'd all be in heaven =)

ROFLMAO...hmm, wonder what ever happened to the women saying "size doesn't matter"....

::::ponders thought for a minute::::

noway noway noway noway noway noway
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:07 PM

LOL I am SO THERE!!!! noway bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

(but I have to be in by 11..its still a school night) bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

11:59 it is!

come prepared to break the law!!

LOL..I'm breaking laws now! I'm keeping a list to admit to all of them later! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

remember what you say can and WILL be used against you.

LOL..Isn't that the whole point!!??? noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 01:03 PM
What part of a man's anatomy can grow to 8 TIMES its original size when he gets excited?????

The pupils of his eyes! noway drinker :tongue:

Shame on you ladies for thinkin something else!!!! noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:58 PM

LOL I am SO THERE!!!! noway bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

(but I have to be in by 11..its still a school night) bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

11:59 it is!

come prepared to break the law!!

LOL..I'm breaking laws now! I'm keeping a list to admit to all of them later! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 12:54 PM

Well said flowerforyou

:heart: Will you be my friend?:heart:

Absolutely!!! drinker drinker bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou

(but do I have to wear that policeman uniform again??) flowerforyou noway laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

No this time I'll wear it!!
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25