no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:16 PM

hang on i gotta get the peanut butter...keeps steve lickin hehehe

Oh no..you didn't tell them about my 9" tongue and I can breath through my ears did you!!?? It's a LIE..it's only 8 1/2 inches! noway :tongue: laugh drinker drinker flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:15 PM

lol
the flower girl?? ok.. but i dont like flowers.. so im throwin confetti...

madame.. can that be my indian name?!?!?!?!?!?!

Hey Izzie ummm your lips are lookin a little "crusty" around the edges.. I thought I gave you a towel when I was finished??? noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:11 PM

OK..OK..the best man (boy toy) has arrived!! So sorry I am late..a new herd of sheep was passing through and was hell getting the wool out of this zipper! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

OK..someone get me a drink and catch me up on the situation!!! bigsmile drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou

YES i knew you'd get here in time...damn it...not the sheep again, SOB...and i still cant find my KY!!!!

LOL..you know Madam..there will NEVER be VIRGIN wool coming out of Cali anymore! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:10 PM

ok ive recruited my favorite donkey loving midget with the abnormally long tongue lmaolaugh

pure genius!

It is customary in my circles for the entire wedding party to engage in wild uninhibited carnal relations the night before the wedding. Who wants to start?

Start!!?? Ummm too late for me (pulling wool out of zipper), what's/who's next??? noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 06:07 PM
OK..OK..the best man (boy toy) has arrived!! So sorry I am late..a new herd of sheep was passing through and was hell getting the wool out of this zipper! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

OK..someone get me a drink and catch me up on the situation!!! bigsmile drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:44 PM
:::comes over the speaker:: "Hal, cleanup on turn 2!!! "
noway :tongue: laugh

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:01 PM

english, german, irish, indian, dutch = mutt!!!bigsmile drinker

geez! Hi sis!!! noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 05:01 PM
Mine was made by Harley-Davidson drinker drinker bigsmile flowerforyou smokin

And my ancestors were Dutch, German, English, Irish, and Scot. I howver am 100% American too! drinker bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:38 PM
drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 04:37 PM
I like parties! But allergic to "pity"...but thanks for the invite! bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:30 PM

Yah cause i need some hits on my NEW profile!!laugh laugh for some reason..this one is pretty dead...but its all good!!laugh laugh

Well Sexi, I have no doubt..as soon as the guys find out about your new beach swimwear pics (I LOVE the bent over thong shot!!) that you will get plenty of looks and e-mails from all your admirers! bigsmile drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Quite the scandal are ya???laugh laugh laugh

LOL..what can I say..you have great taste in friends! What's that flavor anyway!!?? noway :tongue: :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:26 PM

Yah cause i need some hits on my NEW profile!!laugh laugh for some reason..this one is pretty dead...but its all good!!laugh laugh

Well Sexi, I have no doubt..as soon as the guys find out about your new beach swimwear pics (I LOVE the bent over thong shot!!) that you will get plenty of looks and e-mails from all your admirers! bigsmile drinker drinker laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:20 PM

why do women like to do close-ups of lips?

so this is a networking website... to find friends and date...

that means you should fill out your profile and post flattering, but realistic/accurate photos of yourself.

i dont know about you.. but if a guy with no pic sends me a message and wants to meet for coffee... im not going to go see a guy that i cant give a once-over first. i want to be able to see if he looks crazy or 20 years older or not.

sorry for my rant.. it seems like more people would be successful if things were done correctly
Who cares??? Pics are pics...bigsmile

You tell'em Sexi!!! By the way I LOVE your new "erotic" pics on your profile..were those done at the beach there in Hawaii???? noway bigsmile drinker flowerforyou

Oh you're going to get the hits on your profile now!!! noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 03:19 PM

3??

if there are going to be other girls, then i DEFINITELY want part of this action!

ROFLMAO... "talk".. are you sure you're not a guy? Cause they are the ones normally talking this kinda smack. noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

what? cant a girl like other girls too?

LOL..to answer yours and Sox's remarks in one place....

First, yes Sox I know. I have had a few 3somes in my time and up to a 4 women 2 guy situation before .. so you don;t have to tell me twice. bigsmile drinker drinker laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

And for Star...yes dear, I have some close lebian and bi girlfriends (meaning they are in true FRIEND form) and I have absolutely no problem watching them when they get carried away. noway bigsmile drinker laugh flowerforyou

Just saying..there are some things you simply have not seen/experienced yet. Thats all! No offense! bigsmile flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou smokin

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:32 PM

so the bill of rights truned in to sex now whats with that?????

That was changed under the Clinton Administration!!!!! noway noway :tongue: :tongue: drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:27 PM

3??

if there are going to be other girls, then i DEFINITELY want part of this action!

ROFLMAO... "talk".. are you sure you're not a guy? Cause they are the ones normally talking this kinda smack. noway :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:24 PM

ROFL..challenge?? Heck no sweetheart. There would be no "challenge"..simply you just would not be able to keep up. Just the facts. bigsmile laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

Do you honestly thing a middle-aged man can compete with the libido of a 20 yr old girl? (I turn 20 on the 26thflowerforyou)

I have a very large collection of toys, and i often pleasure myself in my spare time, and when my boyfriend gets home, i jump him. then he does some work, then takes me from behind while im making dinner. then i end up burning dinner because we are in the bedroom. then we are in the shower. then while hes on the phone ordering pizza, im using one of my many toys...

Know what im doing now?

ROFL..wow! No need to try to "defend" yourself..because there is nothing to 'defend" against here little lady. noway flowerforyou

I know all about the :toys", etc, etc..as you pointed out..I am "middle age"..and that happens to work out as a great benefit for me. bigsmile flowerforyou

So no need to compare or challenge your "libido". I can handle 3 of you without breaking a sweat. :tongue: laugh flowerforyou

So don;t be thinking this is some sort of "challenge". noway bigsmile laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:10 PM

it's just the nature of the beast living in the city sick

i don't let them in my home ...nowaynoway noway

the only time i talk to them

is to tell them to quit hanging out by my place sick

and they are not welcome noway

and to go run amuck somewhere else laugh

and i call the cops pretty much daily bigsmile

i got one friend to punch one of the stalkers ,

but the idiot he still comes back ...devil

i got the cops to haul him off

and as soon as he got out of jail...

he was back again ....sick

my downfall truly....ohwell

is that i am attractive flowerforyou

and keep myself in shape blushing

if i just let myself go

like so many other women around here, noway

the guys wouldn't bother me,

but they are just soooooooo obsessed sick

and it makes me feel like throwing up sick

Sounds like time to call the moving company. bigsmile flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:07 PM

big hugs from soxfan94! YAY!
though im sorry to say im more of a cardinals fan... i am sorry...

and yes.. im a natural redhead... lol.

LOL..yeh but you're 19..you'd never keep up. noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

Is that a challenge??? You'll have to do better than that...

ROFL..challenge?? Heck no sweetheart. There would be no "challenge"..simply you just would not be able to keep up. Just the facts. bigsmile laugh flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/15/08 02:03 PM

big hugs from soxfan94! YAY!
though im sorry to say im more of a cardinals fan... i am sorry...

and yes.. im a natural redhead... lol.

LOL..yeh but you're 19..you'd never keep up. noway :tongue: laugh laugh flowerforyou

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25