Community > Posts By > steelangel

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:27 PM
So I've been dating this chick now for about two months and she's constantly talking about having children and getting married... She knows I'm leaving in 3 months when I finish school. What do I do?

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:19 PM
It's tough. I know what you're going through.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:17 PM
Chale holmes... chill out esse, the heinas don't come when grita vato... que no seas loco.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:08 PM
I'm Schmart. I kan spll.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:29 PM
Cops and Robbers

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:22 PM
Down Periscope. Come on, it's a submarine movie!!

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:18 PM
Welcome to JSH.drinker

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:10 PM
Nah. I'm happy by myself. A good partnership would be nice though.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:09 PM
I single handedly record, produce and edit my own music. :) And I really have a weakness for chocolate. And coffee.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 01:05 PM
Check this out:

WASHINGTON – As London recovers from the latest deadly al-Qaida attack that killed at least 50, top U.S. government officials are contemplating what they consider to be an inevitable and much bigger assault on America – one likely to kill millions, destroy the economy and fundamentally alter the course of history, reports Joseph Farah's G2 Bulletin.

According to captured al-Qaida leaders and documents, the plan is called the "American Hiroshima" and involves the multiple detonation of nuclear weapons already smuggled into the U.S. over the Mexican border with the help of the MS-13 street gang and other organized crime groups.

Also:
According to Michelle Malkin of fox news, Al Qaida and MS13 have been working together for years. Links below.

http://treyjackson.typepad.com/junction/2005/03/video_malkin_on.html

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=45203

This is an outrage. IF substantial evidence could be found to prove this to be true, we could round up all MS13 gang members right now and find them guilty of belonging to a terrorist organization.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 12:56 PM
The UCMJ prohibits me from downspeaking my boss.

MS13, being the topic at hand, is bad news. Even worse - if what I read posted earlier in this forum is true, and MS13 is meeting with Al-quaida, this INFURIATES me. I want truth, I want substance to this claim, so I have a reason to start a public campaign against them.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:11 AM
A salute to Tido. Good job out there in the sandbox, we're all rooting for you guys back here.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:10 AM
Not this man. I hate being waited on. I'd rather do it myself.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:08 AM

ms13 is a mexican gang here to murder anyone............deportation will be a given now, better be anyways..........

I have respect for Mexican immigrants - they take a lot of undeserved flak from other immigrants because they're so close to us. Fact is, this trash comes from everywhere, not just Mexico. In fact, Mexico has a beautiful culture - I've lived there too.

MS13, however, doesn't belong here. I'll agree with that. It has to go.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:06 AM
Apparently MS13 is some south or central american gang brought by the latino immigrants. They were prominent in Spain too when I lived there.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:04 AM

well, lets see if mr mccain will have a word or two about this..............grumble

Maybe I should just round up the posse and go after them myself... it helps to speak the language.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:01 AM

Well, the good news is they signed their work so they can get caught. Defacing of meaningful property is a crime of adolescents and happens all the time. We just clean it up and punish the perpetrators.

What pisses me off is that when i was an adolescent I was involved in some minor gang activity - we just went after other people's turf. At least we were smart enough to know that defacing a war memorial would cause a national outrage.

steelangel's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:57 AM
Anybody see that report? Apparently MS13 defaced a Vietnam War Memorial in New Haven, CT by writing Kill Whites and MS13 all over it! noway

So I'm pretty pissed right now....explode explode

steelangel's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:43 PM
laugh laugh laugh

steelangel's photo
Sun 01/06/08 06:41 PM
I don't suppose you could consider a torpedo to be a fishing lure? Nah, didn't think so... *sighs* I miss the good ol' days....