Community > Posts By > steelangel

steelangel's photo
Wed 01/02/08 05:48 PM
While I understand where you're coming from, please keep in mind that most people who are "unbelievers" (as you so belittle them) find religion to be a joke - so ticking off the "bible-toting bigots" is a game to them. I myself would never take anything on this site seriously, nor much of anything on the internet. If someone says they want to meet me they'd better tell me how they feel face to face - I'm not falling in love with their screenname. The cool thing about the digital world is it offers a facade for you to throw sh** at people and then hide behind an avatar. Forums are full of people spreading crap because they don't have anything better to do or for people like myself, who find a few minutes out of their day to entertain themselves watching the stupid posts that other people put up.

So - First of all:

IF YOU'Re POSTING RELIGIOUS ANYTHINGS ON THIS SITE:
Umm... Dating site. Look it up, define it.

IF YOU'RE OFFENDED BY RELIGIOUS POSTINGS ON THIS SITE:
Dee-dee-dee. Here's your sign. You might be a redneck.

Anyone still confused?

steelangel's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:17 PM
Simple cure - smoke more, die faster. No more worries. Have a nice and peaceful day. :smile:

steelangel's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:15 PM
Funny thing is a year ago - this is 180 degrees from where I thought I would be. I thought in February I'd be married and by August I'd be attending College for a business degree... instead she dumps me after 5 years on Jan 7 and I joined the Navy on MAR 20 to escape... and now I"m in Connecticut dating a girl I never dreamed I would have anything in common with.

Just proof that "accomplishment" doesn't exactly mean getting what you planned. But yeah, I accomplished alot - and I'm better for it. Happy 2008!

steelangel's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:12 PM
I'm going to do my best to survive another year in the Navy with a smile on my face (and probably a boot up my rear)

Happy 2008!!

steelangel's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:06 PM

i agree with you guys i willl do that and not put me dowen

Down*

steelangel's photo
Tue 01/01/08 06:02 PM
haha

steelangel's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:57 PM
Breasts for me. Totally.:wink:

steelangel's photo
Tue 01/01/08 05:48 PM
luvrofold? hahaha

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/25/07 01:05 PM
lmfaolaugh laugh

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/25/07 01:03 PM
I got a new leather coat and a whole load of cookies! happy happy love laugh happy

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/25/07 01:02 PM
Brilliant move.

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/25/07 01:01 PM
Yikes. explode

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:49 PM
He heard "I do." What she meant was "I don't do THAT anymore."

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:36 PM

preferences are different md , I was not meaning you were shallow , I was referring to her saying when she has been talking for awhile with someone everything is cool and then they see her pic and then ziltz. I think if you get to liking someone for who they are , lets say you do not see a pic and talk for months and really get to like them , would you change your mind after seeing a pic ?

I met my current gf on this site. I talked to her on the phone for a week before I saw her - and she's got a few pounds on her. But she's a great person and it's been fun thus far.

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:34 PM
It's all a matter of personal preference. Don't get your hair frizzled just cuz someone throws an "F" bomb at you. F*** that. Be proud of who you are, every ounce of it!

From what I've seen looking for a "Significant other" is like fishing in a lake full of small fish. You catch hundreds but none of them are big enough to keep. Maybe 1 in 100. So, let the small ones go. They're just talking Sh** about you anyways. And they don't like you for a physical reason. That's their right - nothing wrong with it. Perhaps they are losing more, however, than they think they are gaining by leaving your table...

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:28 PM

Merry Merry Christmas

I'm standing under a misletoe smooched

DON'T RUN WITH SCISSORS :smile:

*drops scissors* Mistletoe, eh? *blows kiss* ahh, virtuality...

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:25 PM
It took me 7 months and a drastic lifestyle change (joining the Navy) to make me forget.

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/19/07 09:24 PM
uuuh! I want to hear it mixed down with a beat... say something like the national anthem mixed into a beat?

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/19/07 12:53 PM
Edited by steelangel on Wed 12/19/07 12:53 PM
A message from me:

I want to wish everyone a very merry and safe holiday season. Please, be very careful with everything you do during this time of year, there are so many possible hazards that come with this season -

Drinking and Driving KILLS people. I don't think you want to kill/die during this time.

Keep your tree area clear - if one of those lights go up, it's a fire hazard.

Keep your electrical cords organized - loose wires present tripping/shock hazards.

Keep a very watchful eye over your little ones.

Now go out, have fun - and most importantly, BE SAFE.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas!

ETSA ZOHAR
United States Navy

steelangel's photo
Mon 12/17/07 07:26 PM
Seeing as how you appear to be writing your own chapter of some forgotten bible, I'm kind of curious to know what type of spirits you invite... certainly a strange arrangement of words.