Community > Posts By > steelangel

steelangel's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:32 PM
I learned the hard way you should never use the pick up line - I saw you staring at me from across the room. Are you blind?

steelangel's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:30 PM
I like it. Makes me miss Mexico and Sarita...

steelangel's photo
Thu 12/13/07 05:08 PM
devil IT...devil

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:08 PM
hey cool! I need a lyricist! Interested? add me.

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/12/07 07:07 PM
I hope god does all he can for him.

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:14 PM
what?

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:14 PM
hmmm... perhaps worship of self is more rewarding? Yes, I like this concept....

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:13 PM
OMG so funny laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sounds like some of the people around base.... grumble

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/12/07 06:10 PM
I run my own race...

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:44 AM
Of course this is a battle between logic and Philosophy. My side makes perfect sense, choosing that we ignore the laws of physics. Since Man has been the species that's laid down the rules of physics, and there is NO man present at said situation, then... theoretically... there was no noise. No one heard it.

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:37 AM

Anyone else heard of the world coming to an end on December 21st, 2012? I guess it's been predicted by the ancient Mayans, Nostradamus, and Edgar Cayce, to name a few. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are on this. Have a nice day. :smile:

Erh... Hemmorroids have been predicted by Nostradamus. Has anyone ever actually READ his predictions? Seems like he predicts the world is going to end every other week!

Nah bro, it will be March 12, 2018. That's my prediction. drinker

steelangel's photo
Wed 12/12/07 03:35 AM
Coffee! And a pop tart! Right before muster. It's good to be awake.

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:48 PM
Amy Lee from Evanescence at a gas station

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:47 PM
haha lmfao

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/11/07 07:44 PM
So a blond, a brunette and and redhead walk in to Sunday Mass. The Father says, "I will now incite the benediction. Please proceed to the confession booth when you have finished praying."

The redhead is the first to go in. "Forgive me father, for I have sinned." The father says, "Tell me what you did child." The woman replies, "Father, I had premarital sex with my boyfriend in the Missionary position." The Father says, "Child, your sins are forgiven and as a bit of good news - you will have a boy, and he will be a servant of the church."

Next the brunette walks in. "Forgive me father, for I have sinned." The father says, "Tell me what you did, child." THe woman replies, "Father, I had sex with a married man and we did it in the cowboy position." The father says, "Child your sins are forgiven, and a bit of good news - your child will be a boy, and he will have a bright future in the meat business."

About that time, the blond woman starts sobbing in the back pew. The father leaves his booth and goes to her. "Tell me child, what's the matter?"

The blond woman sputters, "I'm going to have puppies!!"

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/11/07 06:37 PM
no barrels on subs... just 20 men love racks.

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:06 PM
bored...

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/11/07 05:06 PM
How does a chipmunk communicate that it heard the sound? If it can't... then maybe it didnt....

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/11/07 04:59 PM
So I was asking my LPO the famous tree question:

If a tree falls in the forest, and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

My LPO, being a Sonar Technician, said no for this reason:

"In order for there to be a sound, there must exist three things in the situation: First, a maker of the sound, the sound itself, and something that can measure and acknowledge the sound ever existed at all. A sound cannot be made from nothing, there has to be a reason - even if it's the wind. So take away the first, and there will be no sound. Obviously if you take away the sound itself, then there will be no sound. And, if nothing is there to recieve the sound, then there is no logical proof that the sound ever existed at all. Take away any of the three components, and you cannot have a sound."

Agree or disagree?

steelangel's photo
Tue 12/11/07 04:53 PM
ahhhh I have duty on christmassad