Community > Posts By > musclehd

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/19/08 11:08 AM
my grandpa always told me: "you have to let go of good things, to get better things."

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/19/08 08:26 AM
i love the smell of air right before it rains

musclehd's photo
Sun 02/17/08 06:12 PM

I just realized I'm one of those lonely business people who go out to sit down resteraunts and takes my work with me while I eat alone! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!sad :cry: sad :cry:

thanks for making it sound like a bad thinggrumble

musclehd's photo
Sun 02/17/08 11:58 AM

Not Alli like some chick you know, but the new Alli diet pill thing? Im curious, but Ive heard some ...interesting...things about it and Im wondering if anyone has tried it first hand?

tsk tsk...

musclehd's photo
Sun 02/17/08 11:54 AM

Have you seen this?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvDbVFB2iUE

That is classic, right up there with Travis Barker banging the drums to the song haha.

he killed it with flo ridas, low as well

musclehd's photo
Sun 02/17/08 11:39 AM
gangstarr.. i listen to alot of old school when training

musclehd's photo
Fri 02/15/08 07:02 PM
that's the one thing i lack in a realtionshiplaugh

musclehd's photo
Thu 02/14/08 08:02 PM
I remember switching gym bags once and found about $30

good times

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:33 PM

fucck me like you hate me

you can say that but I can't say *****cat

laugh laugh

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 05:26 PM
never get a joint accountsick

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:42 PM
Edited by musclehd on Wed 02/13/08 04:43 PM
not sure on statistics here, but i bet alot of the customers that are being served are overweight.. i think business would subside.. i cant see this happening. stupidest thing ive ever heard

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:37 PM

i didnt hear anything about this.. do you have a source?

There are a trillion bills every year that are introduced...you never hear about them because they are ridiculous, like this one, and never make it past a primary vote or subcommittee.

Through your fangled english, you seem to be saying that there is a bill being introduced which would stop people from eating out.
Not gonna happen. Primarily because lobbyists will never let it happen, but also because it would be unconstitutional.

i understand this, i want the source so i can post it on another message board. i have some guys who'd get a kick out of this and make an excellecnt discussion topic

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:34 PM
fucck me like you hate me

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 04:33 PM
i didnt hear anything about this.. do you have a source?

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 12:33 PM
yep 5-6 portioned meals aday, cardio, and a nice weight training routine will help speed up your metabloism and help you shed off that body fat.

if anyone has any questions concerning diet or routine feel free to shoot me an email. i would love to see everyones progress, and i would be happy to share my before and after photos when i diet down for a show..

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:10 AM

pffffft is what i say to that list anyway:tongue:

pffffft i listed you asss:tongue:

really? i havent even checkedlaugh thanks i guess

lol dont go check.. i didnt list anyone, im trying to kill the thread actually

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 10:03 AM

pffffft is what i say to that list anyway:tongue:

pffffft i listed you asss:tongue:

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:53 AM
Edited by musclehd on Wed 02/13/08 09:54 AM

for starter lettuce has a very low nutritional value and Diets don't work .. you have to do a lifestyle change..

Using lettuce in an appetite suppressing role can be useful...that's where it comes in handy that it has no nutritional value. It should only be used as part of a switch to eating less calories and healthier food, though, not as a substitute for wholesome nutritious food.

good read..

subistute the lettuce with spianch leafs i should have mentioned that earlier

at your greens (broc spinach etc) they're alkaline rich and regulate your body's acidity levels

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:49 AM
glasses

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/13/08 09:48 AM
huh

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25