Community > Posts By > musclehd

musclehd's photo
Tue 03/04/08 05:44 PM
Edited by musclehd on Tue 03/04/08 05:44 PM
all these sad faces.. f that shiit

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

musclehd's photo
Thu 02/28/08 08:21 PM

My ex husband called me while he was on a date with another woman how ****ed up is that? Has that ever happened to anyone else or am I rare? what a burn

Call him next time you're getting laid..

musclehd's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:53 PM

My ex kept me secluded as well. Now that we are not together i have alot more friends. And the sad thing is that most of them are guy's and it ticks the ex off so bad!!!!laugh laugh

Why would you let you ex seclude you? I never got that about girls..

Because we do what they should also be helping us females do and that's takeing care of the kids while they are out parting with their friends!

I've had a chick who was possive... I told her too kick rocks, why can't girls do the same before the issue becomes worst?

musclehd's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:44 PM

My ex kept me secluded as well. Now that we are not together i have alot more friends. And the sad thing is that most of them are guy's and it ticks the ex off so bad!!!!laugh laugh

Why would you let you ex seclude you? I never got that about girls..

musclehd's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:26 PM

dude... thats not the least of the problems.... Im a fed...working for immigration... we run across all kinds of **** that they can get with out documents.... we are required to have EVERYTHING at the DMV.... so how do they get licences???

I feel ya bro

they buy them. our DMV here had a superviser get fired for selling illegals licenses.

you know insurance rates have gone up too because of uninsured illegals.

Samething happened in MD.. I couldn't believe the shiit. I even remember when I was taking the test for my permit years ago I had an immigrant wanting me to help him fill out forms.. I had to tell him to back off.

musclehd's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:19 PM
I use to bartend.. and you want to talk about frustrating. College kids I know stuggle w/ cash, I did too when attending college.. but we use to have quater bottles, and the little fuccks would only tip a quater or not tip at all, all fuccking night. So we just wouldnt serve the ones who didnt tip.. it was great too see their faces when trying to buy a drink for the lady friend and we'd ignore the shiit out of them.

musclehd's photo
Thu 02/28/08 07:14 PM
I use to wait tables.. def sucked sometimes. But for the most part it was ok, esp when a group of girls came into eat. They seemed to leave the biggest tips.

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:08 AM

Does it count if I say I just like to watch Callie from CSI Miami when she shoots for her ballistics/forensics tests?

laugh laugh

musclehd's photo
Wed 02/27/08 10:07 AM
Spend alot of time at the range.. Love guns

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:39 PM

Is it really odd that a mixed race female is good at horseback riding and on the equestrian team? Why is it that I get such weird looks because of my race and liking horses and enjoying riding them? And then to top it off I'm good at it and the looks get worse?

F the naysayers.. you have nothing to prove to anyone, except yourself. Turn your head on them and show them what youre all about. Stand out from everyone else.. shiit there isnt a damn thing wrong with that! Do what you do girl, it will pay off in the end!

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:15 PM

If we were really close friends, I'd help ya out.

See there are a few good guys out there!!

cuz your rock!!:tongue:

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:13 PM
If we were really close friends, I'd help ya out.

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:10 PM
waste of money..

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:07 PM
The person who handed me the large sum of money.. it would be his tip for being such a dumbass for giving it up

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 05:05 PM

How often do you wash your dishes?

uhm...once im done using them i wash them...
huh

Ditto

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:12 AM
that's classic! laugh laugh

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:12 AM
:tongue: flowerforyou

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:06 AM
watching it now.. jimkim is one of my fav comedians

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:03 AM

lol sorry people for being boring

screw them danelle, u r cool by my book. flowerforyou

You can be cool, but come on. It isn't that dang boring. And yes Screw me. Waaaaaahlaugh

hmmmmmmmm.........

yes?happy

I would like to explore that :wink:

What screw me? Sorry I dont go that way.:tongue: flowerforyou :wink:

well this day went to hellohwell

musclehd's photo
Tue 02/26/08 11:02 AM
oh this room isnt boring anymorebigsmile

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25