Community > Posts By > Silentrob

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:21 PM
night brother drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:11 PM
love is something that is filled up in a condom... Oops, did that come out of my fingers?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:10 PM
people on this site can be rough... we don't bullsh*t. If truth is your demise, then I guess were all f*cked. Welcome to JSH drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 10:02 PM
It's customary for me to say welcome to JSH and even to give you a flower flowerforyou but I really drink too much and give out too many drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 09:46 PM

I just installed Fedora on my laptop. And when I start it up it asks me for my user name and password. I enter in what I had entered in the installation, but it is not allowing to log in. Keeps telling me that it is wrong. Is there away to retrieve it just in case by chance I maybe doing something wrong (even though I do not think I am)? Or even any other solution to this problem? I really do not want to put Vista back on. Cause I had the same log in problem when I installed it on my desktop as well.

Help?
Please?
flowerforyou

tyr entering your admin username and password... otherwise your installation is corrupt and the best thing to do it fdisk your install before fedora is installed

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 09:22 PM
... and enjoy the opportunity of being able to see a movie at the theater again... Anybody want to come to Illinois and join me?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:59 PM
You never stop, that is awesome... I surrender to your jokes drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:54 PM

rofl.
i don't have a date tonight, because i don't try.
its pointless nowadays. nobody is good enough for anyone. and i'm not settling for second best.

and rob, i've got peanuts too.
just no bar or sluts.
sad sad rofl.
Now if only we could get that movie weird science to work in the real world.
I'd have it made.
No doubt about it.
Although, the girl from the tv show was way hotter than the one from the movie.

All I got was hand banana laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:45 PM

I have a phone date, but I am good at multi tasking... I AM home on a Sturday night, and I don't really care anymore... I'm getting sick of the bar sluts and would rather stay at home where I am in reality

Can I order one of those, but in MALE????? Then get him shipped to me by FedEx, even willing to pay extra for overnighting!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Your order is filled... There is no insurance on the package though... sorry :cry:

Damn it to hell, well I can just pray it makes it to MS overnight, and maybe I can wake up in the AM with a bigsmile on my face!!!!!

My usual ways are coming back to me... what do you want on your face? laugh I'll give ya a BIG smile lol laugh flowerforyou

Where are you at again, dont start that!!!!! drinker bigsmile

I travel for work, so I can be anywhere I need to be drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:43 PM

I have a phone date, but I am good at multi tasking... I AM home on a Sturday night, and I don't really care anymore... I'm getting sick of the bar sluts and would rather stay at home where I am in reality

Can I order one of those, but in MALE????? Then get him shipped to me by FedEx, even willing to pay extra for overnighting!!!!bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Your order is filled... There is no insurance on the package though... sorry :cry:

Damn it to hell, well I can just pray it makes it to MS overnight, and maybe I can wake up in the AM with a bigsmile on my face!!!!!

My usual ways are coming back to me... what do you want on your face? laugh I'll give ya a BIG smile lol laugh flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:40 PM

the 900 numbers dont count laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh laugh

Wow, another smart*ss... looks like we have competition tonight laugh drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:39 PM

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:38 PM

oooooooooooooooh bar sluts.
do they come with free peanuts?

I already have my own supply of peanuts... I just can't get things right :cry:

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:33 PM

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:22 PM
I don't believe in any religion... I believe in living life to be the best person I can... Thats what religion is all about though isn't it?

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:20 PM
nighty night flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:19 PM
sick huh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:14 PM

I just wanted to thank the females on here for the appreciation. I do try to do nice things, and I DO understand a womans independence, just that I wish more women could appreciate a gentleman without thinking there was a hidden objective.

awe Rob, I spent 3 weeks in Naperville back in May/June... I love that city.....

It's home to me... I enjoy it, but prefer Chicago. Naperville is a little small for me... I went to Mexico for the week, and STILL ran into people from Naperville grumble What was the purpose of your visit?

I was in advertising and we had a company meeting and I and a few others stayed to work on a special project...

Oh I love Chicago too... the Navy Pier... was the best time... DT Chicago was incredible... I love it there... would love to move there, except for the cold....

Plus Chicago changes people, you might be OK visting, but when you move there you will turn into the average Chicago person.... Not cool. Keep it to a visit every once in a while laugh

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:10 PM

oh, to the subject.... I would rather be on the road next to somebody smoking than somebody that was drunk... I don't smoke, but can appreciate the effects... People are pretty funny when their stoned

But that doesnt mean they wont drive recklessly or carelessly.

true, but most people that smoke that don't feel comfortable are too paranoid to drive... that is my only basis

I understand. I just dont agree, and mainly because of first hand experience losing a brother to someone with a careless attitude. BUT I respect that others have their opinions and dont fault anyone for them.

I can't say I have been a perfect angel, I have had too many too drink and then decided to drive home.... luckily I didn't hurt anybody... But I DO feel lucky, and finally got smart and haven't put myself into that situation again. No matter what drug you are on, legal or otherwise, I don't beleive it should be done. I have had plenty of friends die over somebody elses ignorance.

no photo
Sat 03/08/08 08:06 PM

oh, to the subject.... I would rather be on the road next to somebody smoking than somebody that was drunk... I don't smoke, but can appreciate the effects... People are pretty funny when their stoned

But that doesnt mean they wont drive recklessly or carelessly.
same can be said for alcohol, it's legal

You are correct. And its JMO... but my younger brother was killed by someone drinking AND smoking pot, he was 20. So I guess my feelings are a bit more jaded.ohwell

I'm sorry for your loss, I can understand where your coming from.... as far as smoking VS drinking though, smoking pot has a far less casualty rate than alcohol which is legal. I think they should both be illegal

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25