no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:47 PM
I just got a f*cking ticket today grumble grumble grumble

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:47 PM
N.W.A pretty much speaks my mind on what I think about po po

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:40 PM
I tell the truth, and sometimes the truth hurts... life is so unfair sad sad sad sad sad sad

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:36 PM
I just updated a few albums in my music collection... If you want to listen to what I am.... go to ercomm.homedns.org and login as guest, password guest... It's valid until I go to bed.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:29 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker wow..I think i need to slow down!:tongue:

Keep going FaithfulOne... It's not fun till somebody pasts out drinker

laugh well then drinker i'll keep goin..but if I wake up on the livingroom floor in the morning..you'll hear about it!laugh

Just make sure somebody gets pictures, that would be funny as hell drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:28 PM

so whered ya move to robbie?

I'm in bufu for a month, then I am back in Chi Town!!! But I still get to travel during the week drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:24 PM

drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker wow..I think i need to slow down!:tongue:

Keep going FaithfulOne... It's not fun till somebody pasts out drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:23 PM

Beer Me!!!!

yer beerd drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:23 PM

According to the Reinheitsgebot (The German Purity Law of 1516), Budweiser does not qualify as beer. In order to meet the traditional German restrictions regarding what constitutes beer, it must contain no ingredients other than barley, hops, yeast and water. Since Budweiser includes rice and other adjuncts, it does not meet this traditional definition of beer.

i'm gonna go snag a yuengling outa the fridge

Kamikaze beer huh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:19 PM

i dont like fu fu ***** beers....and damnit i want some of that :tongue: drinker

E-mail me in a few weeks, and I'll send one to you to try out

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:17 PM

I do seriously, and yes Amber, it's in the mail flowerforyou

What is everybody up to tonight? I just got done moving all of my sh*t for the past two days yawn I hate moving.... I have done it 3 times this month alone, and am doing it one and last time next month! drinker

I will help next time....give a call....

Like I said brother... I got 1 more time next month drinker I always have beverage and food for helpers smokin drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:13 PM

what kinda beer? bud light here!

Miller light brother drinker I drink just about anything... I am brewing some blue berry honey beer right now, should be about 8%. And no, it's not a fru fru p*ssy beer.... laugh

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:12 PM

What is everybody up to tonight? I just got done moving all of my sh*t for the past two days yawn I hate moving.... I have done it 3 times this month alone, and am doing it one and last time next month! drinker

Not to be all in ur business, but why so much moving? Have a drink and relax for a minute, you seem tense.drinker

Lots of temporary moving... I travel for work... but I am finally going to be based SOMEWHERE next month!!!

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 09:07 PM

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:01 PM

hey doll. glad to see you flowerforyou

Is this who I think it is?!?!?!?!? Where have you been flowerforyou Everything get straightened out?

hey sweetie. got a bad case of the flu that took me down for a whole week. I'm hanging in there :wink:

Welcome back babe, glad to see that you survived your flu flowerforyou

ty sunshine. I never got a chance to email you back though. ty for everything

Well, be sure to keep in touch... I am out for the night yawn you made my night though flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 11:00 PM
I've already done the hell and back theme... For the most part I'm just laid back and try to find excitement in everything I do now

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:55 PM

Is this who I think it is?!?!?!?!? Where have you been flowerforyou Everything get straightened out?

hey sweetie. got a bad case of the flu that took me down for a whole week. I'm hanging in there :wink:

Welcome back babe, glad to see that you survived your flu flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:53 PM

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:52 PM

okay....bigsmile smooched ill accept that...just remember the face...and you can even call me Amber if ya wanthappy

Well now that I know your name, I will drinker

no photo
Mon 03/10/08 10:50 PM
Ammityville {sp?} never read the book, but that was a SK movie right?

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25