Community > Posts By > Silentrob

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:36 AM

What's the most you ever won in a Lottery?

Wow, another person with a new screen name.... I have been on this site for TOOOOOOOO long ;)

I never won any money at the lottery....

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:35 AM

What are some of the things you've experienced on JSH as far as generalizations?

I, for one, have experienced the age bias. Everyone generalizes 18 year olds as immature and incapable.

Everyone hates me because I don't kill animals, or put out.

It's a good thing you don't kill animals . . . .

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:33 AM

I will marry you and complain about not having "private time"...

The guards are pretty good with the privacy issue... only ONE of them has to watch ;) At least it pays a pack of cigarettes

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:26 AM

laugh laugh I'll write to you sexyflowerforyou

IT DOES WORK!!!!!! lol

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:24 AM
I killed my family... rob liquor stores (hence my name), and don't give a f***... who wants to date me?

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:22 AM
hmmm... an idea for my next post...... let's see if it works

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:21 AM

hmmmm so youre a cowboy and a soldier, sometimes you have hair and sometimes you dont . .. you dog is cute as hell .. .

if i was a cowboy lovin 20 year old i would give you a 10.

i am however a 39 year old with preference for . . . .?

ouch lol

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:14 AM

some women love bad men.... the worst the better I guess
ok there's a difference between liking the "bad boy" or the "I just killed your mom" boy

The meanest "bad boy" IS the one who kills his mother??? I know what your saying.... It's all f***ed up... I never killed my mother - that must be why I'm single again? lol

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:09 AM
some women love bad men.... the worst the better I guess

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:03 AM

if people are whining, there is probably something more to their upset such as insecurity... Whining is no good for anybody... unless you want to be known as a whiny little b*tch... Just two more pennies

Rob keep giving me your pennies... laugh

I'd give ya dollars if it wouldn't be rude ;)

Rob, I'll take your dollars and raise you more dollars and that will not be rude.... laugh

Whats with women taking all of my dollars, at least at certaint places somebody loses clothes when dollars are placed lol.

Oh quit your whining... Isn't that what this thread is about whining.. YOU know I don't want your dollar but I'd take them if I did... laugh laugh laugh

lol... isn't whining how people make it on here? Whaaaaa whaaaaa... you can have my dollars anyways IP.... your old school so your cool in my book, if that mean sh*t at all ;) lol

Thanks sweetie, I know that's why I was busting you... You're my bud always!!! flowerforyou

Awww.... you get all of my pennies then, and you don't even have to lose any clothing ;)

lmao well I hope so.. that'd be gross for you... laugh oh and thank you I collect pennies... :wink: laugh

Why would it be gross for me? I saw your pics and think your hot... you can even have my indian head pennies ;)

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:01 AM

well a certain one is gone now he got banned .so he quit wining he just freaked out in the threads

Rule number 1... No freaking out... threads or in real life

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 12:00 AM

if people are whining, there is probably something more to their upset such as insecurity... Whining is no good for anybody... unless you want to be known as a whiny little b*tch... Just two more pennies

Rob, I'll take your dollars and raise you more dollars and that will not be rude.... laugh

Whats with women taking all of my dollars, at least at certaint places somebody loses clothes when dollars are placed lol.

Oh quit your whining... Isn't that what this thread is about whining.. YOU know I don't want your dollar but I'd take them if I did... laugh laugh laugh

lol... isn't whining how people make it on here? Whaaaaa whaaaaa... you can have my dollars anyways IP.... your old school so your cool in my book, if that mean sh*t at all ;) lol

Thanks sweetie, I know that's why I was busting you... You're my bud always!!! flowerforyou

Awww.... you get all of my pennies then, and you don't even have to lose any clothing ;)

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:56 PM

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:51 PM
Edited by Silentrob on Sun 04/06/08 11:52 PM

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:48 PM

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:44 PM

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:40 PM
I agree to a point Tina, but I think people on here should be a little more down to earth also... at least have a little bit of reality or common sence?

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:32 PM
Good night Tina

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:31 PM
People that want a conversation with other people usually... talk to them? Just a guess

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 11:25 PM
I'm not from Iowa, but party there very often... University of Iowa is awesome.... tons of great people there!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25