Community > Posts By > tomohawk

tomohawk's photo
Sun 08/14/16 09:05 AM
Click on edit profile....then click on general at top of page...you can then change info on there

tomohawk's photo
Thu 09/03/15 05:03 AM
You protect yourself with courtesy, morals and common sense

tomohawk's photo
Sun 08/23/15 01:46 AM
It's just posturing, this happens every few months with N.Korea

tomohawk's photo
Sat 06/08/13 11:30 PM
Get your mobile provider to change your number. Cellphone, your from Leeds not New York

tomohawk's photo
Fri 03/18/11 12:58 PM
I will call a locksmith for you

tomohawk's photo
Sat 08/21/10 04:37 PM
Pakistan started their nuclear weapons program in 1972.....money wasted that could be spent on humanitarian issues.......many countries beg for help but are unwilling to help themselves

tomohawk's photo
Wed 06/30/10 09:36 AM
War

tomohawk's photo
Sat 01/09/10 04:46 PM
as they say a daddy is real but a father is just someone that has given there sperm away.

It is this sentence that decent fathers will find offensive.

tomohawk's photo
Sat 01/09/10 04:33 PM
Ok,what if this was the original post

as they say a mummy is real but a mother is just someone that has provided a womb for nine months.
as a daddy has sacrified the endless of love to understand everyone around, as wishing that one could provide more for the child that is so near, with the patience you have shared and be aware of about life in general and everyone around.. little things have come to light on who daddy actually is...as he can be your bestfriend, or one that raised you in a home of love, even he could had been your worst enermy that you never knew.

That would suggest that only fathers make sacrifices for their children,which of course is not the case

tomohawk's photo
Sat 01/09/10 04:19 PM
There are good and bad fathers and there are good and bad mothers,you are stating that all fathers just give sperm and that is all.

tomohawk's photo
Sat 01/09/10 04:09 PM
But you also say,fathers just give their sperm away.

tomohawk's photo
Sat 01/09/10 04:06 PM

as they say a daddy is real but a father is just someone that has given there sperm away.
as a mommy has sacrified the endless of love to understand everyone around, as wishing that one could provide more for the child that is so near, with the patience you have shared and be aware of about life in general and everyone around.. little things have come to light on who mommy actually is...as she can be your bestfriend, or one that raised you in a home of love, even she could had been your worst enermy that you never knew

Are you suggesting that only a mother can love children

tomohawk's photo
Sat 12/12/09 05:17 AM
Edited by tomohawk on Sat 12/12/09 05:18 AM

Two things I see wrong here....
Your view as the children being "luggage"---Having children is a reward, a pleasure in life..not luggage...

Your actually asking if its a problem for women when dating. Who cares if it is for some? Yes, it is going to be a problem for some, but that should not matter to you whatsoever. It is what it is, you have to be positive about this 150%, and for those women that have a problem with it? Send them on their way immediately..

Be happy you have your children. Most Dads dont get that benefit, always be there for your children...Your time will come down the road. You can NEVER get back the time with your kids

Absolutely spot on.I am also a single father and I feel lucky to have my daughter with me all the time.How many fathers, after a relationship breakdown,get to kiss their children goodnight everyday.When the right woman comes along she will accept you and your children into her life,there are a lot of single parents out there in the same position.Until then count your blessings mate and enjoy what you have now.

tomohawk's photo
Sat 12/12/09 01:41 AM

what kind of person spends 2 decades collecting this???

'Thank you for a lovely evening.....would you like to come in for a coffee and a browse through my pill collection....I have all kinds of shapes and colours'......maybe that is how his dates go laugh

tomohawk's photo
Sat 12/12/09 12:27 AM

laugh I would NEVER ruin my collection as a weapon. There are plenty of other things around the house for that laugh

But seriously...wtf was this guy collecting them for???? a museum??? The history of Ecstacy?

laugh tomohawk....if I turn you in...imagine the reward I'd get lol

I have 40 special red and white ones for people who like running to the police with tip offs :wink:

tomohawk's photo
Sat 12/12/09 12:22 AM
Anyone want to buy some ecstasy pills,I have all colours and shapes....I will take $16,200 for the lot :smile:

tomohawk's photo
Fri 11/13/09 07:03 AM

:heart: Would you fly to me and embrace my heart.
Share with me this you I feel, let it be our start.
Lay with me, naked upon this night.
Let us float together in our dreams, in this breathless flight.
Holding you close against my skin, until the morning light.
Finding peace within your touch, GOD I miss you so much.
Time to share our deepest sighs, with no tomorrow goodbyes.
flowerforyou :heart: Memories standing straight and true.
For the sake of saying, I love you!:heart:

adding on to your poem

would you fly to the moon with me and win my heart and soul to keep. embrace each other in our arms and touch each other with our smiles, and share our thoughts, and re learn from each mistake we have encounter through out time. never say the word goodbye always say hello we shall see each other again..

Just my own opinion,adding to a persons poems is something that is not needed,it should be left as it was intended.Ever heard the phrase 'less is more'

Thanks man, but THAT, decision should only be expressed by the writer, not an individual reader,winks,,

Words offend here in many ways,,and Queen is my friend and she or anyone can write anything of HEART,,to ANY of my words here or in the forums,wink..Now if their BASHING me,,,THATS a whole nother story,,lol,lol,lol

As always,,,ITS ALL GOOD,wink...:heart: flowerforyou drinker :wink: :smile: smokin

Point taken,no offence intended to yourself or Queene,like I said it was just my own opinion

tomohawk's photo
Thu 11/12/09 01:30 PM

:heart: Would you fly to me and embrace my heart.
Share with me this you I feel, let it be our start.
Lay with me, naked upon this night.
Let us float together in our dreams, in this breathless flight.
Holding you close against my skin, until the morning light.
Finding peace within your touch, GOD I miss you so much.
Time to share our deepest sighs, with no tomorrow goodbyes.
flowerforyou :heart: Memories standing straight and true.
For the sake of saying, I love you!:heart:

adding on to your poem

would you fly to the moon with me and win my heart and soul to keep. embrace each other in our arms and touch each other with our smiles, and share our thoughts, and re learn from each mistake we have encounter through out time. never say the word goodbye always say hello we shall see each other again..

Just my own opinion,adding to a persons poems is something that is not needed,it should be left as it was intended.Ever heard the phrase 'less is more'

tomohawk's photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:44 PM
I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you

tomohawk's photo
Wed 10/21/09 12:06 PM
Hiya Red,you good?:wink:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7