jdcolvin's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:49 PM
Is this a ladies only thing

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:45 PM
I may be the only representative from Baldwin county...Looking for friends

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 11/30/08 06:41 PM
Im just looking for friends ..Yeah I get that urge everynow and then but dont think Im ready for more than friends yet..If you need a friend give me a shout....

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:55 PM
Summerdale Al deepsouth

jdcolvin's photo
Fri 11/07/08 05:41 PM
i can take it

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 04/28/08 08:28 AM
does anyone out there have any morals left........I remember when a long term relationship meant at least 10 years not 10 days.........No one takes responsibility for their own actions and always finds someone to blame and someone to tell them that they are right....Sleeping with a friend of your X is stupid,immoral,and simple vengance to get even........If you want to hurt a parent huet their child and if you want to huet an X sleep with what they thought was their best friend....If the person was truly a friend they would have sent you packing OR did you drug them because I wouldnt put anything past a sicko who would sleep with their X best friend or any family member...........

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 01/27/08 07:19 PM
Ask the guy for a number use a cell for first call and *67before dialing. He can not *69 back to a cell and therefore can not track the number. When more comfortable then give phone number. A guy who want give a number to a posted picture is either not interested or attached. Doug at jdcolvin

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next