Community > Posts By > jdcolvin

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:51 AM
most men are dogs thats why they refer to women as bitc....hes

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:49 AM
mommas dont let your babys grow up to be cowboys................................the girls all get prettier at closeing time...................................Im almost 30 and still wearing jeans....................................Please dont take her shes all I got

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 04/22/09 08:43 AM
over fifty ladies..DRESS LIKE YOU ARE 30 ACT LIKE YOU ARE 18 AND FLIRT LIKE YOU ARE A WORKING GIRL......If it feels good do it...you will always have a full dance card..........

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 04/11/09 03:32 PM
Yes ...Probably has formaldahide in it like particle board and cheap carpet....

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 04/11/09 03:17 PM
14 years......It doesnt end at 18 infact it will probably get worse..I dont think you have anything to worry about because that sounds like a dual relationship developeing...Mother daughter obviously and daughter and best friend relationship developing..Works great as long and the child knows the difference...She sounds very respectful and playful...

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 04/06/09 08:09 AM
Sorry you are here..Break ups are like a 12 step program..Take it minute by minute hour by hour and day by day and be cautious not to let anyone take advantage of your fragile state of mind..Say your prayers, read your bible and love your kids but dont use them to get even..You are hurting and they are ignoreing things to keep from hurting....Good luck...

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 03/14/09 05:50 PM
If you get the urge to talk let me know

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 03/14/09 05:40 PM
I forgave numerous times but her guilt finally got the best of her...Taking care of my dad left me so depressed I didnt have any fight left....Cheaters very seldom stop cheating they just get better at it or they leave on their own because they cant stand themselves anymore. My X was very self destructive for about 2 years after she left.

jdcolvin's photo
Sat 03/14/09 02:49 PM
my talents are ...Im trying to remember......wait for it ...I got it ...my talent is my great.......wait a secound ..OH yeah I remember...Its my great memory

jdcolvin's photo
Thu 03/12/09 07:02 PM
the thing I have noticed about gun buyers is they all seem to be fat..Rich poor educated or ignorant they all seem to be fat ..I guess if your too fat to fight and too fat to run you need a gun...Im a knife man myself ..Much less noise and harder to trace....

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:36 AM
HULK HOGAN

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:34 AM
Alabama has already experimented with 12 month school and 10 month school and both resulted in a higher drop out rate...Im sure other states have tried the same but Im only fimaliar with where I work. The teacher merit system is a good idea but the biggest problem with education in my state is too many dollars spent on independent stidies and too many supervisory positions and too few teachers, aids and support personel..In some departments we have more supervisors than workers..Our best experiment and most sucessful as far as the student was when we reduced classes to a 20 to 1 ratio with and aid present..Test score, attendance, and cooperation was at an all time high in the schools that participated and then we elected bob riley and he waved this program to use the funds to study and supervise why this was working and how to improve it more...If you have to chose between paying a teacher or paying a supervisor the child is better off with a teacher..But kids dont vote and by the time they do theyu have lost sight of reality.

jdcolvin's photo
Wed 03/11/09 08:17 AM
marriage in all forms has become a joke...til death do us part has become until I find someone I like better or until you piss me off..Marriage vows should be changed to a marriage contract with legelly binding actions if you break the contract...The down fall of our nation and our economy is all related to the same reason the divorce rate is so high...Everyone cares more about themselves than they do about anyone else and very few ever have to answer for their actions....None of our leaders set a proper example for others to follow..I personally think if I had 2 million dollars and was a senator or congressman or president that I would without a doube donate my salary to reduce the budget defecit..Just imagine the impact if every elected offical in the nation with over 2 million in assets donated their salary for one year the impact it would have..Just imagine if every elected official who has cheated and is cheating on their spouse made restitutation and reconciled their wrongs what an impact this would have....

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 03/09/09 11:07 AM
do you really think this is a scam? should I ask for my money back?

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 03/09/09 10:46 AM
I lived the life of a drifter or nomad for over 5 years..Home was where I laid my head..It was the most exciteing days of my life..Then I fell in love and screwed it all up...

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 03/09/09 10:23 AM
great job....

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 03/09/09 10:19 AM
I know someone who did his girl this way because he had a bump on his equipment..After two weeks I convienced him to go to the doctor and it was flea bites...He knew he hadnt cheated and thought she had but didnt want to confront the issue..They almost broke up over this when neither had done anything wrong..

jdcolvin's photo
Mon 03/09/09 09:41 AM
Krupa it took balls to post that picture.....

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 03/08/09 01:46 PM
not in my wildest dream.....

jdcolvin's photo
Sun 03/08/09 12:13 PM
make friends and play in the forums...Friends can turn into more but hook ups dont usually make good friends later...You are very pretty and should find someone easily but communicateing first will help your choices ...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25